Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:26 pm
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
" He could at least answer her.....and a couple of the rest of the peers..." She thought watching Berry be as confused as ever and a couple other students going towards the comotion as well some staying behind trying to figure out the same thing.
appears behind her "so it finnaly starts" with a BIG
"Big?" She questioned her vision more locked at the scene of the battle.
((crap sorry forgot smile and he didnt say it it was an action))
((S'ok))
"Any idea of the point in this battle?" She asked watching the fight for her pleasure.
"yes"

"Would you mind sharing good sir?" She asked looking at him with only one eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:53 pm
"why are did you want to kill me? you're no agent of got, or the devil." Recca said

"I was sent by my master."

"who is your master?"

"my master's name is Yuri"

"hmm, so my brother is alive. you are of no use it me." Recca pricked his thumbs with his fingers, the blood slid down the edge of the blade, they absorbed the blood and the edge turned red. Recca showed no mercy and threw the two daggers. one went into the bandaged angel's throat, the other went into his forehead. the angel fell over and died, the daggars disappeared and Recca fell to the floor.  

MrAsianK

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:06 pm
walks around the biulding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:06 pm
Alchemy Puppet
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
((S'ok))
"Any idea of the point in this battle?" She asked watching the fight for her pleasure.
"yes"

now do you see  

hydra4

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:21 pm
Kimiko start to fly around the school. then she start to look around.'' i see there nothing to do todady  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:21 pm
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
((S'ok))
"yes"

now do you see
Naixen shruged standing from her sitting spot of the window sill book still in hand. "So, why does Recca's 'dear brother' want with his head?" She asked to no one particular and wondered about this 'Yuri'.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:06 pm
MrAsianK
"why are did you want to kill me? you're no agent of got, or the devil." Recca said

"who is your master?"

"hmm, so my brother is alive. you are of no use it me." Recca pricked his thumbs with his fingers, the blood slid down the edge of the blade, they absorbed the blood and the edge turned red. Recca showed no mercy and threw the two daggers. one went into the bandaged angel's throat, the other went into his forehead. the angel fell over and died, the daggars disappeared and Recca fell to the floor.
Berry walked over to Recca."Recca......"Berry hands Recca a healing potion."Here this might help you get back some of the enegry you losted."Berry smiled.

((This is to Hydra4: Naota! guess what? Billy said he probably will come back to rping agian in summer. Now if i can get greg as well, and spartan, and jay(somehow), we could easily make this rp 600 pages in no time at all. am just letting u know so when it gets closer we have to have a way to get back in the current plot thingy at the time. So keep that in mind!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK

"who is your master?"

Berry walked over to Recca."Recca......"Berry hands Recca a healing potion."Here this might help you get back some of the enegry you losted."Berry smiled.

((This is to Hydra4: Naota! guess what? Billy said he probably will come back to rping agian in summer. Now if i can get greg as well, and spartan, and jay(somehow), we could easily make this rp 600 pages in no time at all. am just letting u know so when it gets closer we have to have a way to get back in the current plot thingy at the time. So keep that in mind!))
((im waiting for an opening))  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:55 pm
Before recca could drink the potion, he started to shake. his eyes changed from white to black back and forth, light and dark energy came off of his body in short bursts.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:07 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK

"who is your master?"

((im waiting for an opening))
((i cant wait for most of them to come back. in 10 days we hit over 100 pages...imgane now. this rp will not die.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:08 pm
MrAsianK
Before recca could drink the potion, he started to shake. his eyes changed from white to black back and forth, light and dark energy came off of his body in short bursts.
Berry didnt know what else to do but this, She pushed Recca down to the ground and put the potion in his mouth so it would go in him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:23 pm
the bursts starded to slow down, but small red flares started to appear, then it became like the rest, bursts of black red and white came off of his body, then it suddenly just stopped, and recca woke up.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:31 pm
MrAsianK
the bursts starded to slow down, but small red flares started to appear, then it became like the rest, bursts of black red and white came off of his body, then it suddenly just stopped, and recca woke up.
"Recca you ok?" Berry bented down to him and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:12 pm
"i'm fine, but what am i doing here, last thing i remember i was talking with you, and then" Recca remember a little on what happened. "Yuri's alive, and then i remember bursts of energy coming from my body, the darkness was trying to take over, guess i put it down for now"  

MrAsianK

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:22 pm
Naixen glance back at the two. "So he was dead? Interesting." she thought. "Nevermind, I think I'll find out myself as the story rolls." She smiled to her conversation buddy and walked toawrds the stairs.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games