Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:22 pm
MrAsianK
"i'm fine, but what am i doing here, last thing i remember i was talking with you, and then" Recca remember a little on what happened. "Yuri's alive, and then i remember bursts of energy coming from my body, the darkness was trying to take over, guess i put it down for now"
"actually in was the potion i gave you that saved you. I wish we had our old gang back. They always knew what to do......Remember?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:34 pm
Alchemy Puppet
Naixen glance back at the two. "So he was dead? Interesting." she thought. "Nevermind, I think I'll find out myself as the story rolls." She smiled to her conversation buddy and walked toawrds the stairs.
sees the smile she gave him eek "........" turns around and jumps out the window and lands next to recca and berry with a shocked look still on his face  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:38 pm
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
Naixen glance back at the two. "So he was dead? Interesting." she thought. "Nevermind, I think I'll find out myself as the story rolls." She smiled to her conversation buddy and walked toawrds the stairs.
sees the smile she gave him eek "........" turns around and jumps out the window and lands next to recca and berry with a shocked look still on his face
Berry giggles at naota"Naota you look like someone who just had a girl hitting on you? Hee hee....."Berry looked at him."Remember when we meet? You were my first friend here."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
Berry giggles at naota"Naota you look like someone who just had a girl hitting on you? Hee hee....."Berry looked at him."Remember when we meet? You were my first friend here."
falls back from shock and lays there like this User Image  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:43 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
((ED!!!!*glomps*)) Berry bents down to help him out"Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
((lol thats what cousin is going is cosplaying as so he asked me to post that somewhere)) "uh yeah just um a little surprised"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:54 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Alchemy Puppet
((lol thats what cousin is going is cosplaying as so he asked me to post that somewhere)) "uh yeah just um a little surprised"
"hee hee sorry about that. But dont you remember you stood up for me agianst Damos? it happened the beginning of the school year"

((for any ppl who joined in later in this rp, we are talking about the rp from the beginning of it. so please learn stuff on whats going on. cuase some thing when the rpers come back might happened agian or not. not sure yet so i want to make sure you ppls knows what going on.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"hee hee sorry about that. But dont you remember you stood up for me agianst Damos? it happened the beginning of the school year"

((for any ppl who joined in later in this rp, we are talking about the rp from the beginning of it. so please learn stuff on whats going on. cuase some thing when the rpers come back might happened agian or not. not sure yet so i want to make sure you ppls knows what going on.))
"oh yeah" suddenly gets a really grim look on this face and rubs his neck  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:00 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"then we meet Bixyll, Xeggr, Daermon, Nightclever(sp?) and more! That was fun went we were al together."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"then we meet Bixyll, Xeggr, Daermon, Nightclever(sp?) and more! That was fun went we were al together."
"yeah" tries to lighten up but is still rubbing neck  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:10 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Daermon and me got along great. I still cant beileve he was spying on me in my room on my ceiling to listen to me sing. that was weird and so cute."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Daermon and me got along great. I still cant beileve he was spying on me in my room on my ceiling to listen to me sing. that was weird and so cute."
eek sweatdrop "thats creepy"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:23 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

eek sweatdrop "thats creepy"
"he really liked my singing, after a while..... i was almosted was kidnapped to get marry... that was scary."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:44 pm
Recca walks up to Berry and Noata, " i remember when i got here, we immediately had to kill Yunalesca"  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:53 pm
"i remember, she was trying to take over my life and then i was going to die at the end of it. but all of you guys came and saved me. Mostly Bixyll though.."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games