Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:59 am
It got needle-poked by the doctor xD My arm is evil though and hurts for, like, a week after though ><"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:02 am
YunieCookie
It got needle-poked by the doctor xD My arm is evil though and hurts for, like, a week after though ><"
My arm goes numb for like 20 minutes and thats the only side effect i get o.o

actually I haven't gotten shots for 4 years and I'm getting less diseases then when I was O.o  

Red Glacier

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:07 am
lucky D: I am envious of your arm xD
I just got a shot for Hep A and Typhoid so I can go to Egypt~ (and this was yesterday morning... evil arm ><)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:07 am
Doctors haven't put anything in me for a while, but they keep taking my blood. D:< Last time they took ten vials. crying And now I have to have another blood test. >.o emo I hates needles. Getting a shot is usually more psychologically traumatizing for me. And my effects are always different. Sometimes... nothing. It hurts to get poked, then nadda. Once I think the nurse scrapped my bone in my arm, and that hurt for like a month after. I was crying a lot... it was when I was like 8 though. xd

*sits on Viral* ^^  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:09 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Doctors haven't put anything in me for a while, but they keep taking my blood. D:< Last time they took ten vials. crying And now I have to have another blood test. >.o emo I hates needles. Getting a shot is usually more psychologically traumatizing for me. And my effects are always different. Sometimes... nothing. It hurts to get poked, then nadda. Once I think the nurse scrapped my bone in my arm, and that hurt for like a month after. I was crying a lot... it was when I was like 8 though. xd

*sits on Viral* ^^
well i'll be there with when you get shots when i live with you ^^ *is sat on* O.O

Yu: You can't have them! O.O *hugs arms with arms*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 am
The last time I had blood taken, the nurse did a bang-up job with my arm.

I've had blood drawn sooo many times. Every other nurse has always commented on how easy it is to find a vein; they don't even usually need to use a tourniquet on my arm.

This last one, though, just kept stabbing and stabbing, and ended up going into the vein, and out the other side, so there was tons of bruising. xp Inept twit.

The last injection I had was...I don't even remember. Either diazepam for a seizure or something when I had a migraine, some kind of steroid.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:14 am
@Kerri: I had a lot of blood tests when I was little too >> I had one a few months ago to see if I was anemic(sp?). I'm not, so, we have no clue what's wrong with me biggrin That sucks that you keep having evil needle experiences *huggle*

@Viral: you can keep them, no worries xD

@Tae: my friend had the same thing happen to her when she was getting a blood test  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:16 am
Yay. ^^ You can talk to me gently so I don't have a panic attack. biggrin *cuddles Viral* ^^

Tae: O.O *rocks back and forth and holds her arms* Oh gawd... I can feel it. >.< *has a talent for visualizing pain and feeling it when it's described*

Yunie: You have an undiagnosed medical problem too? biggrin Cool!  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:17 am
YunieCookie
@Kerri: I had a lot of blood tests when I was little too >> I had one a few months ago to see if I was anemic(sp?). I'm not, so, we have no clue what's wrong with me biggrin That sucks that you keep having evil needle experiences *huggle*

@Viral: you can keep them, no worries xD

@Tae: my friend had the same thing happen to her when she was getting a blood test

Thank you ^w^

Kerries: *snuggles* >w< ok, I can do that  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:19 am
@Kerri: yeah, pretty much xD xd I have most of the symptoms of anemia, but I don't have anemia... It's very odd biggrin  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:19 am
User Image

*wanders in*

eek

*twitches*

gonk NEEDLES!

*flee*

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:20 am
Kerri: No worries, it wasn't that bad. ^^ My arm was bruised, but it didn't hurt very much. I used to panic at the thought of getting blood drawn, but now I'm okay with it.

I still can't deal with the thought of an IV, though. x_X *panics*  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:22 am
Nuu~! Bassios! *huggle clings* You stay xD How is Bassios? Other than, terrified of needles?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:22 am
Viral: Good! Yay! ^w^ *curls up on him* x3

Yunie: That's odd. I've been sick for three years. biggrin No idea why. ^^

Bass: *glomp-huggles* It's ok! They won't hurt you. You're afraid of them too?

Tae: Guh... IV......... *twitches and shudders* I know what you mean....  

Kerrigan_dragon

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 am
User Image

crying gonk Bass is needle-phobic~

*whimpers*

User Image

The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games