Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 am
Especially where they stick the tube into the top of your hand...*cries*

When I was in the hospital, I woke up with one in my arm and nearly tore it out. x_X It was a bad scene.

Bass: Needles are okay, it's just what they do with them that matters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 am
Tae, please stop. Kerries is shivering and twitching in fear >.O *watching her on webcam*

*snuggles Kerries* >w<  

Red Glacier

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:26 am
I'm sorry. gonk

I hate hospitals. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:27 am
@Kerri: How odd

@Bass: poor Bassios *huggles*

@Tae: *huggles* That sounds awful >>" I've never accually had to stay in the hospital for any length of time, so..  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 am
User Image

Needles in general terrify me. I hate's em

I hate sharp, pointy things in general. I freak the ******** out when people point scissors and knives at me.

gonk crying

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:30 am
Tae: It's ok. *huggles*

EVERYBODY!
Let's change the topic slightly. biggrin

Has anyone else been to the hospital? I've been for appointments, but that's it.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:30 am
Yunie: I needed the fluids, and I wasn't conscious, so they didn't really have any other choice. ._. Oh well.

Kerri: Many times. And the vast majority of the time, the people working there are amazing. Even though the nurses and orderlies and everyone are overstaffed and have to deal with sooo much bullshit, they're usually really great with each person they deal with. My opinion isn't as high for the doctors, but luckily I didn't deal with them much.

I dislike hospitals because they bring back lots of bad memories. When I first started having seizures, it was really scary (I was only like 7 or 8 ), and having all kinds of tests is kind of frightening. Not to mention the seizures themselves. I'm not scared of them now, but at the time they were terrifying.

Also, being in the "mental health" section sucked, for obvious reasons...The counsellors and normal people you deal with daily are good, but some of people who are visiting other patients look at you like you're crazy. =s It's like they automatically assume you're dangerous or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 am
User Image

Last time I was in hospital I had my appendix taken out.

User Image

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:33 am
I've never been to the hospital for anything serious... Just when my mom freaks out. Like when I told her how my throat feels like it's closing up sometimes biggrin It's more annoying than anything else....... Other than that, like Kerris, I've only been for appointments.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:35 am
Oh wait, now I remember, I ha surgery for a hernia once, and I went to emergency for a dislocated arm, but then I relocated it myself just before we saw the doctor. xd

Bass: Did you have appendicitis? o.o

Yunie: Well it's good that you haven't had to go to the hospital for emergencies. ^^  

Kerrigan_dragon

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 am
User Image

*nodnod*

I woke up one day and my side was a little bit hurtysore. Went to the doctors, got prodded, and sent straight to the hospital's emergency department.

xd

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:44 am
@Kerris: Yup, it's only my brother who keeps getting taken over for emergencies xD Like when he hit his head on the door of the medicine cabinet =D Which was gross, because I had to go get ready for bed right after D: (I was like, 10)

@Bass: O_O Oh wow  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:47 am
Bass: Ouch. Wow. o.o

Yunie: Oh man. I'm the accident prone one in my family, but nothing too bad happens to me. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:55 am
User Image

Is K, I better now.

User Image

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:55 am
Yeah, my brother is really accident prone.... like the time he got his arm caught in his toybox... or when he got his arm caught in the window (or was that my friend's brother?)..... the time he got his hand stuck in the VCR and my dad had to take it apart....
I'm only prone to small accidents, like breaking dishes by dropping them, or walking into things xD

EDIT: @Bass: yay for being ok~ *huggles*  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games