Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Shadow_Forged

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:55 pm
Kire Kaysan
Shadow_Forged
...* makes him 30 years old*

You can't change my age,....if people could, I'd change you to 0 meaning not even born yet.
i hate you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Fun in the sun.  

DaisukeOrDark

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:40 am
wow, you have a nack of managing to look at all the cameras above you at the right time razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:34 am
Oh Em Gee, I see the toilet in one of the pictures. Maybe it's the lighting, but it seems someone doesn't know how to flush.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 am
Nope it was flushed. But my sis likes to keep the top off hte bowl up and well bad lighting. But if I dont flush I get my head handed to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:31 am
^ i bet that doesn't happen often then razz  

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

FleshEatingZombie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C'est moi.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:03 pm
Sorry it's all streched like...

Well... here's some.... this is in the order that i'm gonna wear at the con this weekend...

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
and i know that the last one the hair is on the wrong side....  

Pnytenshi

Duale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:16 pm
I just took a new pic for my Facebook, so here it is. Since none of you know how I looked like. sweatdrop xd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 pm
Kuchiki Rukia, Pny?
biggrin
Pretty Kimono!!!
& effin HUGE plasma..
>.>;;  

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

whatagirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:54 am
ok...i agree with pixyseshy...she has a point...if u posted ur pic online it would cause 4 some serious consequences and danger...so her caution is to warn us of the dangers of the internet...had the man who created it would have made it safer for all to visit the net, we wouldn't be in this problem...i learned this the hard way when i posted an embarassing well, harrassing picture of my self on myspace...i was teased by these 2 perverts... rolleyes so as i said, i learned the hardway...but a better way to overcome the dangers is to replace a real live pic with like an icon or graphics pic or something...something like a flower...yeah that'd work...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:17 am
whatagirl
ok...i agree with pixyseshy...she has a point...if u posted ur pic online it would cause 4 some serious consequences and danger...so her caution is to warn us of the dangers of the internet...had the man who created it would have made it safer for all to visit the net, we wouldn't be in this problem...i learned this the hard way when i posted an embarassing well, harrassing picture of my self on myspace...i was teased by these 2 perverts... rolleyes so as i said, i learned the hardway...but a better way to overcome the dangers is to replace a real live pic with like an icon or graphics pic or something...something like a flower...yeah that'd work...

Comparing a thread in a hidden guild on Gaia to your myspace page is pretty useless. If you got teased by "perverts", it's your own damn fault for a) posting a stupid picture of yourself where b) anyone could see it.

Instead of just parroting back this "posting a pic on teh internet is dangerous!!" stuff, use your common sense. It's just a picture. Attached to a username. Not your real name, not your address...

Besides, being mocked for some embarassing picture (which you posted YOURSELF, no less) does not qualify as "dangerous".  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

whatagirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:03 pm
Ciel Avec Cafeine
whatagirl

Comparing a thread in a hidden guild on Gaia to your myspace page is pretty useless. If you got teased by "perverts", it's your own damn fault for a) posting a stupid picture of yourself where b) anyone could see it.

Instead of just parroting back this "posting a pic on teh internet is dangerous!!" stuff, use your common sense. It's just a picture. Attached to a username. Not your real name, not your address...

Besides, being mocked for some embarassing picture (which you posted YOURSELF, no less) does not qualify as "dangerous".

ok...maybe u didn't hear me, well read me....what if some1 threatened 2 delete ur username from the hangout site? and that person was like a compu whiz or something...what if that person spammed the pic....or worse...what if the person traced the location the pic came from and may threaten to spam u not only in myspace but in AIM or other places? huh? well, u know what would happen after that? the person would start stalking u and surrounding ur house armed and may threaten 2 rape me or murder me...have u ever thought of that? how do ya like me now? ha..ha..ha..! sorry i'm tense...but do u understand me? talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand sorry...i'm still tense...and now i'm fiesty!?!?!?!?!? rofl rofl rofl cuckoo! cuckoo!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:23 am
Duale
I just took a new pic for my Facebook, so here it is. Since none of you know how I looked like. sweatdrop xd

Z'omg! surprised Duale's real identity!
But damn it, who stretched the page?
biggrin Lookin' good.
Srsly, it's killing my browser!
And pny! You look beautiful! whee  

Omochii

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games