Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

FleshEatingZombie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:31 pm
Ciel Avec Cafeine
whatagirl
ok...i agree with pixyseshy...she has a point...if u posted ur pic online it would cause 4 some serious consequences and danger...so her caution is to warn us of the dangers of the internet...had the man who created it would have made it safer for all to visit the net, we wouldn't be in this problem...i learned this the hard way when i posted an embarassing well, harrassing picture of my self on myspace...i was teased by these 2 perverts... rolleyes so as i said, i learned the hardway...but a better way to overcome the dangers is to replace a real live pic with like an icon or graphics pic or something...something like a flower...yeah that'd work...

Comparing a thread in a hidden guild on Gaia to your myspace page is pretty useless. If you got teased by "perverts", it's your own damn fault for a) posting a stupid picture of yourself where b) anyone could see it.

Instead of just parroting back this "posting a pic on teh internet is dangerous!!" stuff, use your common sense. It's just a picture. Attached to a username. Not your real name, not your address...

Besides, being mocked for some embarassing picture (which you posted YOURSELF, no less) does not qualify as "dangerous".

You make my life. rofl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:34 pm
zebby311
User Image

i take such crappy a** pictures lol this was the only one i deemed decent

Lovely gauges Zebby. ^_^ I like your hat too. Picture= not crappy! Anywho, what's your tat say?

FleshEatingZombie

FleshEatingZombie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:40 pm
Well... because the other picture CRAPPED OUT! (wtf imageshack... crying wtf?)

t3h r0xx3rs of 73h s0xx3rs m3!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:45 pm
Cute second pic. xP

Well last month I graduated, so here is the only picture ever taken of me in a suit were you can see my face and doesn't look blurry. It's just before the grand march and my mom was taking dozens of photos of me while I was trying to talk on the phone.
User Image
Pay no mind to the cluttered kitchen, or the Christmas drawing on the fridge..  

Ogyshi

FleshEatingZombie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:22 pm
Ogyshi
Cute second pic. xP

Well last month I graduated, so here is the only picture ever taken of me in a suit were you can see my face and doesn't look blurry. It's just before the grand march and my mom was taking dozens of photos of me while I was trying to talk on the phone.
User Image
Pay no mind to the cluttered kitchen, or the Christmas drawing on the fridge..

You marched in a suit? o.O

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:39 pm
lol. Yes.. We do this thing were all the graduates dress up all pretty and march around a very large room for a while in pairs, then spell out the year we graduated in. After that everyone goes to the prom.  

Ogyshi

FleshEatingZombie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:00 pm
Ogyshi
lol. Yes.. We do this thing were all the graduates dress up all pretty and march around a very large room for a while in pairs, then spell out the year we graduated in. After that everyone goes to the prom.

Hahahaha. I guess they put prom afterwards as an incentive to participate. x_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:29 pm
Ogyshi

3nodding My friends' schools have that tradition. You wouldn't happen to be a Cape Bretoner, by chance?  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Ogyshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:26 pm
Ciel Avec Cafeine
Ogyshi

3nodding My friends' schools have that tradition. You wouldn't happen to be a Cape Bretoner, by chance?

I do happen to be a Cape Bretoner. lol. Your friends schools in Cape Breton?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:59 pm
Arc's gotta new car!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Archangel809/Pix of me/Lancer003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Archangel809/Pix of me/Lancer002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Archangel809/Pix of me/Lancer001.jpg  

Arcanas

Hunter

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:19 pm
Slick set of wheels, Arc! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:26 pm
Ah, your car is gorgeous, Arc! whee How I envy you.

@Ogy: Your suit is quite spiffy, ma friend. biggrin Kudos! You're lookin' sharp.  

Slim95
Crew

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:30 pm
Hello Slim *glomps*
Nice car Arcanas. It's cool>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:32 pm
Thanks. xp
I should wear a suit more often. Like, on any ordinary day. That's how cool I could be.  

Ogyshi

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:40 pm
Ogyshi

I do happen to be a Cape Bretoner. lol. Your friends schools in Cape Breton?

Yep. 3nodding I'm from NS, too, but at my school, we were just lucky if everyone showed up for grad. There'd be no way anyone could have wrangled my grad class into anything as time-consuming (or impressive) as a grand march. sweatdrop

Anyway, like the others have said, it's a nifty suit, dude.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games