Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:53 am
REcca slowly raises up defences around the wall, such as crystals around the Acadamy  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:44 am
walks around outside  

Kaje The Wolf

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:11 am
MrAsianK
REcca slowly raises up defences around the wall, such as crystals around the Acadamy
Berry looks away from Vexxion"Whats that? i be right back Vexxion. No disappearing acts agian."Bery walked over to where REcca was."Recca? What going on?"Berry placed her hand on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:53 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
Berry looks away from Vexxion"Whats that? i be right back Vexxion. No disappearing acts agian."Bery walked over to where REcca was."Recca? What going on?"Berry placed her hand on his shoulder.
"((yuri's sure to be coming to kill me since his slave couldn't"  

MrAsianK

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:22 pm
*Vexxion sits on his bed and puts his head in his hands....... excuse me, paws.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:23 pm
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"Yuri? Who is that?"Berry looks at Recca.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:38 pm
*After a few minutes, Vexxion gets up and begins to walk around trying not to be seen by anybody.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:00 pm
Naixen yawned leaning into the wall. she only glaced a couple of times into the hall catching Vexxion outside his room after Berry had told him to stay. "rather funny in a way..." she mused to her self.  

Alchemy Puppet

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:16 pm
Alchemy Puppet
Naixen yawned leaning into the wall. she only glaced a couple of times into the hall catching Vexxion outside his room after Berry had told him to stay. "rather funny in a way..." she mused to her self.
*Vexxion heard her and began to run in the opposite direction.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"my older-stepbrother, we aren't on the best of terms, since i became the heir to the clan, when he believed he should have."  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:36 pm
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"my older-stepbrother, we aren't on the best of terms, since i became the heir to the clan, when he believed he should have."
"i see, while better get back to Vexxion now. Talk to you later Recca."Berry walked back to Vexxion's room and saw that he wasnt there"VEXXION!!!!!"Berry got a bit mad and started to run around the school"its a good thing is that i put a tracking device on him early."She begins to follow the signal."Vexxion? Where are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"i see, while better get back to Vexxion now. Talk to you later Recca."Berry walked back to Vexxion's room and saw that he wasnt there"VEXXION!!!!!"Berry got a bit mad and started to run around the school"its a good thing is that i put a tracking device on him early."She begins to follow the signal."Vexxion? Where are you?"
*Seeing that nobody is around, Vexxion gets on all fours and begins to sneak around quietly.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:51 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
*Seeing that nobody is around, Vexxion gets on all fours and begins to sneak around quietly.*
Berry sees Vexxion and then tackels him"Found you! You didnt really think you could escape from e that easy right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
Berry sees Vexxion and then tackels him"Found you! You didnt really think you could escape from e that easy right?"
"Would you mind getting off of me please?"  

Carrot-Copper

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games