Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"my older-stepbrother, we aren't on the best of terms, since i became the heir to the clan, when he believed he should have."
"i see, while better get back to Vexxion now. Talk to you later Recca."Berry walked back to Vexxion's room and saw that he wasnt there"VEXXION!!!!!"Berry got a bit mad and started to run around the school"its a good thing is that i put a tracking device on him early."She begins to follow the signal."Vexxion? Where are you?"
*Seeing that nobody is around, Vexxion gets on all fours and begins to sneak around quietly.*
Berry sees Vexxion and then tackels him"Found you! You didnt really think you could escape from e that easy right?"
"Would you mind getting off of me please?"
"sorry"Berry got a bit embrassed and got off him"Its just that you werent in your room and yea....."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"my older-stepbrother, we aren't on the best of terms, since i became the heir to the clan, when he believed he should have."
"i see, while better get back to Vexxion now. Talk to you later Recca."Berry walked back to Vexxion's room and saw that he wasnt there"VEXXION!!!!!"Berry got a bit mad and started to run around the school"its a good thing is that i put a tracking device on him early."She begins to follow the signal."Vexxion? Where are you?"
*Seeing that nobody is around, Vexxion gets on all fours and begins to sneak around quietly.*
Berry sees Vexxion and then tackels him"Found you! You didnt really think you could escape from e that easy right?"
"sorry"Berry got a bit embrassed and got off him"Its just that you werent in your room and yea....."
"I got tired of waiting. Sorry."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:12 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Sorry it took so long."Berry looked at him"I wanted to know what Recca was doing with that shield thing. So yea.....Sorry..."Berry looekd at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Sorry it took so long."Berry looked at him"I wanted to know what Recca was doing with that shield thing. So yea.....Sorry..."Berry looekd at him.
"It's alright. I just need to get back to my room. I don't want anyone seeing me like this."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:21 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"It's alright. I just need to get back to my room. I don't want anyone seeing me like this."
"okay. I understand. Just tell me what is happening when you find out okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"I don't know if I ever will." He said hanging his head.  

Carrot-Copper

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:30 pm
"whoops guess I should keep a lid on my self....."She mused again hearing Vexxion running away then later on getting tackled by Berry. She snickered to herself as silent as she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:41 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"you will dont worry. Maybe you can ask Recca to help you out?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:35 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Would you come with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Of course."Berry walks with him to Recca.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:08 pm
"Well better not over do my energy eaves dropping..." She thought standing straight now resuming her orignal route.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:33 pm
walks in a random room  

Kaje The Wolf

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
come running up from behind them "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK OUT" jumps over them and keeps running and then turning and runs into another hallway leaving them alone with a rummbling feeling and sound behind them  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:16 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
come running up from behind them "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK OUT" jumps over them and keeps running and then turning and runs into another hallway leaving them alone with a rummbling feeling and sound behind them
"naota did something stupid that will effect us...."Berry sighed then smiled"Just like old times......"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"naota did something stupid that will effect us...."Berry sighed then smiled"Just like old times......"
a group of guys and girls come running behind them the guys saying "NAOTA" in an angry tone while the girls say "naota come back you didnt choose" in a kind of girly flirty tone the guys look at the girls them screams "NAOTA WERE GOING TO KILL YOU" continues to run toward berry and vexxion  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games