Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
im sorry hun... other than having no power for hours not much has happened here.. except for chruch.. grr  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:11 pm
Sekhmet
im sorry hun... other than having no power for hours not much has happened here.. except for chruch.. grr

Its gonna be ok. Its gonna be ok...  

Antun

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:13 pm
Oh! I almost got into a car accident today.......my fault............I was kinda going 95 in a 50 MPH zone..............yea I wasn't paying attention, some guy pulled out n I was still goin.....there was a distinct smell of burning rubber and my tire tread were melded onto the asvault....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
^is crazy driver...  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Sekhmet
^is crazy driver...

U'd have fun driving w/ me biggrin

Oh and on the canyon windy roads the speed limit is 30 MPH, n i'm usually going 80 MPH, but i've got that road memorized. Had to drive through there just about every day in the summer.......one time I was a little depressed (Just broke up w/ this girl) so I tried driving w/ my eyes closed on that road.....it was towards the end of the summer......I drove for about 30 seconds turns n all w/ my eyes closed........(I brag about that one alot) smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:16 pm
hell yes! i love crazy drivers.. they are so much fun.. hell, il probably be one when i begin to drive  

Sekhmet

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:16 pm
>try going with your cousin through a 25 and he's going 95....not fun at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:17 pm
Look back up, added one of my driving expiriences to it. biggrin  

S.T.3.

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:19 pm
Tisk tisk, remind me never to get into a car with you... stare rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:19 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
^is crazy driver...

Oh and on the canyon windy roads the speed limit is 30 MPH, n i'm usually going 80 MPH, but i've got that road memorized. Had to drive through there just about every day in the summer.......one time I was a little depressed (Just broke up w/ this girl) so I tried driving w/ my eyes closed on that road.....it was towards the end of the summer......I drive for about 30 seconds turns n all w/ my eyes closed........(I brag about that one alot) smile

that isn't crazy.. thats suicidal  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:20 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
^is crazy driver...

Oh and on the canyon windy roads the speed limit is 30 MPH, n i'm usually going 80 MPH, but i've got that road memorized. Had to drive through there just about every day in the summer.......one time I was a little depressed (Just broke up w/ this girl) so I tried driving w/ my eyes closed on that road.....it was towards the end of the summer......I drive for about 30 seconds turns n all w/ my eyes closed........(I brag about that one alot) smile

that isn't crazy.. thats suicidal

Ya I know......like I said I was a little depressed at the time. biggrin ..........  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:21 pm
where i live we have tons... TONS... of curvy roads... they are fun when yoiur going to fast.. hella fun! i love it!  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:21 pm
Hahaa....That sounds like fun.........maybe I should come up there some time. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:23 pm
its crazy.. its really hilly too and we have an area known as the wauna curves.. they are alot of fun.. until you go around a corner to fast and a cop is waiting on the side.. u.u  

Sekhmet

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:24 pm
S.T.3.
Hahaa....That sounds like fun.........maybe I should come up there some time. smile

you should ^^;  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games