Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:23 pm
(( IM BACK... dont except me to post that much though))
bixyll slowly walked back into the school his sword out all the memories flowed to him the sword disappeared and he walked into the school  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
(( IM BACK... dont except me to post that much though))
bixyll slowly walked back into the school his sword out all the memories flowed to him the sword disappeared and he walked into the school
((YAY!!! at least u r back ^_^))
Berry looks at vexxion"Someone is here. be right back. you go find recca okay?" She walked to the door and saw Bixyll"Bixyll? is it really you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:29 pm
bixyll looked at her then more memories began to flow at him he looked at her and smiled "yeah.... im back"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:33 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked at her then more memories began to flow at him he looked at her and smiled "yeah.... im back"
"Bixyll!"Berry runs to him and hugs him tightly."your back....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
he hugged her back then after a while let go he kissed her on the cheek softly and then asked her " so whats been going on lately? ive, been gone for a while ..... unfinished business"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
he hugged her back then after a while let go he kissed her on the cheek softly and then asked her " so whats been going on lately? ive, been gone for a while ..... unfinished business"
"okay well something wrong with Vexxion right now, and new students came but they arent to talkive to me, and recca been acting weird and naota he being naota still." Berry smiled at him."i missed you when you were gone"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"okay well something wrong with Vexxion right now, and new students came but they arent to talkive to me, and recca been acting weird and naota he being naota still." Berry smiled at him."i missed you when you were gone"
"vexxion?" bixyll looked at her confused? (( dont forget when bixyll never really met vexxion))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:49 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"vexxion?" bixyll looked at her confused? (( dont forget when bixyll never really met vexxion))
((yes he did. its drarak brother who welll they attacked us a while back. when their demons came out rememeber?)) "yea, Drarak's brother. i thought you met him before"Berry looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((yes he did. its drarak brother who welll they attacked us a while back. when their demons came out rememeber?)) "yea, Drarak's brother. i thought you met him before"Berry looks at him.
" oh yeah, ... him" his face was full of disgust but he hid it quickly " whats wrong with him"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" oh yeah, ... him" his face was full of disgust but he hid it quickly " whats wrong with him"
"He turned into a werewolf man. He doesnt get what happened at all."Berry looked in his eyes"Dont worry his demon will not come back and hurt me or you."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"He turned into a werewolf man. He doesnt get what happened at all."Berry looked in his eyes"Dont worry his demon will not come back and hurt me or you."
".... a werewolfs bad enough...." he knew though once a demon always a demon  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:59 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yea but am trying to help out so he back to normal....well not completely normal but you know normal as can be."Berry smiled at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yea but am trying to help out so he back to normal....well not completely normal but you know normal as can be."Berry smiled at him.
bixyll tried to muster up a smile but couldn't he couldn't quite handle being gone for so long he felt lost and out of place and worried about what might happen now that he was back " im going to go get some sleep" he looked at her for a moment then walked off ((g2g))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:05 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll tried to muster up a smile but couldn't he couldn't quite handle being gone for so long he felt lost and out of place and worried about what might happen now that he was back " im going to go get some sleep" he looked at her for a moment then walked off ((g2g))
"i walk you to your room."Berry walks with him and when they get there she kisses him goodnight"Goodnight bixyll. see you tomorrow." ((bye bye))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:57 pm
"What the?" She commented and looked back to the hall she was listening into. "Gah these guys are noisy..." She commented getting a head ache from the noise. "I knew i should have brought my earphones with me..." She mumbled and thenquickly made a sharp turn and into an empty dorm room. "Looks likie no one is occupying this room..." She looked around and then shrugged and laid down on the bed now taking a quick nap for now.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games