Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:24 pm
I don't like turns evil! evil I say!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:25 pm
you'd hate Western Washington... hills and turns everywhere!  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:26 pm
Lol one thing I wanna do is ask a cop to race w/ me in his/her cruiser. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:28 pm
lol... good luck.. around this area, if you get the righ tcop after you, you can try to out race them and they eventually give up... then again we don't have actaul police out here, we have sheriffs... al of wich suck a**!!!  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:29 pm
There's a race called "Beat The Heat" where there r cops that volunteer to race people. biggrin It's awesome, n I wanan find out where it's held cause I WANNA RACE A COP!.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:31 pm
thats odd... usually racing cops isn't legal....  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:33 pm
Nah, the race is legal, it's sponsored n s**t.

Ah, found it. The Race is held in Florida........some sheriff guy in Jacksonville started it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:35 pm
weird... i would never wan tot do it tho.. it seems like it would be too weird.. legally racing cops.

we don't race cops to muc out our area because most are a** holes and crooked as ********!  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:36 pm
Sekhmet
weird... i would never wan tot do it tho.. it seems like it would be too weird.. legally racing cops.

we don't race cops to muc out our area because most are a** holes and crooked as ******** class="clear">

That's even better......u can bribe the crooked ones. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:38 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet

we don't race cops to muc out our area because most are a** holes and crooked as ******** class="clear">

hell no! they don't like us... and when i mean crooked i don't eman good.. one of the notorious ones, Plumber, who is now being investigated by the FBI... a*****e!  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet

hell no! they don't like us... and when i mean crooked i don't eman good.. one of the notorious ones, Plumber, who is now being investigated by the FBI... a*****e!

Ah, that's d**k.........that really sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:41 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet

Ah, that's d**k.........that really sucks.

all the sherriff out our way are either pussies, who never do anything or assholes.. but you get used to it..people hve learned to "settle" disputes without the cops.. ^^;  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:43 pm
Haha, thats good.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:44 pm
i live in the part of town that is way out of the way, where everyone is poor and addcited to meth, its a strange but lovable place! ^^;  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:45 pm
Ehhhh.......Meth......... :/ I had a friend OD on meth. :/  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games