Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:31 pm
sighs "finally theyre gone" sighs again "im going to bed" walks past berry and goes into another hallway  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:16 pm
bixyll woke up stretched put on his cloak and walked out to the training ground he summoned his sword and began to tear the dummies to shreads  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:58 pm
Berry got up and heard bixyll at the training ground. She walked over there and asked him"Do you want anything to eat ,Bixyll?"She waited for his replied  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:15 pm
"no, thanks" he took on last slash then put away his sword he he held his hand out to the dummy that was cut to ribbons and muttered a few words the dummy repaired and hung back on the wall  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:19 pm
*Vexxion walks in to the training room and then hides when he sees Bixyll.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:22 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"no, thanks" he took on last slash then put away his sword he he held his hand out to the dummy that was cut to ribbons and muttered a few words the dummy repaired and hung back on the wall
"nice trick bixyll. Well am getting something to eat so i see you later." Berry smiled and walked off but right before she smiled at Vexxion then went to the kitchen and looked at the foood"hmmm what do i want to eat?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"nice trick bixyll. Well am getting something to eat so i see you later." Berry smiled and walked off but right before she smiled at Vexxion then went to the kitchen and looked at the foood"hmmm what do i want to eat?"
*Vexxion walks up behind her.*

"Is there any meat in here?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:33 pm
bixyll followed them but keeping distance  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"yes. there is"She looks at Vexxion"you saw him didnt you?"Berry smiled and turned around agian.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"yes. there is"She looks at Vexxion"you saw him didnt you?"Berry smiled and turned around agian.
*He grabs a steak from the fridge and eats it raw.*

"Yes....... I did."  

Carrot-Copper

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:41 pm
bixyll turned around and walked i the opposite direction he sawng his blade around while he walked  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:43 pm
Berry grabs an apple and looks at Vexxion"He back finally.... i missed him ever so much....."Berry walked out of the kitchen.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry grabs an apple and looks at Vexxion"He back finally.... i missed him ever so much....."Berry walked out of the kitchen.
*Vexxion walks along side her.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:50 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Vexxion walks along side her.*
Berry looks at Vexxion"You need to find Recca."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:57 pm
bixyll suddenly felt drowsy and almost fell over when his sword flew up and left a huge gash it his leg he fell to the ground "dammit!...." he ripped of part of his cloak and wrapped it around his leg  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games