Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:03 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

Only weed n sometimes shrooms, and only every now n then.........I've tried a few others....

But don't do meth, seriously, I had a friend OD on that s**t, N I watched him die.......it wasn't a good expirience.

Im reall ysorry hun.. .but shrooms are messed up s**t too.. that wil ******** you up, and weed isn't good either, so don't piss on my habits....

I know there ******** up. N i'm not trying to piss on your habits. I'm sorry if u think I am, but i'm not, I just don't want you to OD or n e thing. Can't help it if i'm worrying about you. :/

well, i have yet to OD, or come close.. so i think im doning fine ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:04 pm
EarthChi

Ahh, my grandparents lived there a few years...nice place. Herber Springs
He was on his way home from work and not even a mile away from the house some guy was draging and ran head on into him (my dad was on a bike sooo) Guy drove off thinking he had killed him and left him there in the ditch lucky for us we were home so yeah....worse 5months of my life since his leg was cut open from knee to ankle still hurts him sometimes..

thats ******** up! big time!  

Sekhmet

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:05 pm
Sekhmet
EarthChi

Ahh, my grandparents lived there a few years...nice place. Herber Springs
He was on his way home from work and not even a mile away from the house some guy was draging and ran head on into him (my dad was on a bike sooo) Guy drove off thinking he had killed him and left him there in the ditch lucky for us we were home so yeah....worse 5months of my life since his leg was cut open from knee to ankle still hurts him sometimes..

thats ******** up! big time!

yeah....plus didn't help that he was the only parent wokring at the time sweatdrop I love my stepdad heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:05 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

Only weed n sometimes shrooms, and only every now n then.........I've tried a few others....

But don't do meth, seriously, I had a friend OD on that s**t, N I watched him die.......it wasn't a good expirience.

Im reall ysorry hun.. .but shrooms are messed up s**t too.. that wil ******** you up, and weed isn't good either, so don't piss on my habits....

I know there ******** up. N i'm not trying to piss on your habits. I'm sorry if u think I am, but i'm not, I just don't want you to OD or n e thing. Can't help it if i'm worrying about you. :/

well, i have yet to OD, or come close.. so i think im doning fine ^^;

Okay, I'm gona stop, cause I think I was lecturing....... :/ God I hated when people lectured to me. Sry. sad  

S.T.3.

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:07 pm
S.T.3.

Okay, I'm gona stop, cause I think I was lecturing....... :/ God I hated when people lectured to me. Sry. sad

its otay.. i was probably being a bit defensive too.. i get hassled bout it alot by alot of people i know.. we have this group called TEAM(teens empowered against meth) at our school adn the secretary is one of my friends, so i get tired of hearing about it and get really defensive. i apologize. *hug*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:10 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

its otay.. i was probably being a bit defensive too.. i get hassled bout it alot by alot of people i know.. we have this group called TEAM(teens empowered against meth) at our school adn the secretary is one of my friends, so i get tired of hearing about it and get really defensive. i apologize. *hug*

No, it's cool, u got a right to get defensive about it. :/ I know what u mean about all that, been though the whole talking with people thing.......it got annoying after a while n I just wanted to tell em to shut the ******** up....  

S.T.3.

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:11 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

No, it's cool, u got a right to get defensive about it. :/ I know what u mean about all that, been though the whole talking with people thing.......it got annoying after a while n I just wanted to tell em to shut the ******** up....

I will leave it at this
drug. smoking and a lot of drinking....bad *nods*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:12 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

my friends once was hassling me and i told her to shut hte ******** up and one of our teachers overheard us and made sure i ended up in the drug and alcohol concillers office RIGHT away! not good.. so usualy i try to brush it off as tho they are over reacting.  

Sekhmet

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:13 pm
EarthChi

I will leave it at this

*rolls eyes* yeah yeah yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:13 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

my friends once was hassling me and i told her to shut hte ******** up and one of our teachers overheard us and made sure i ended up in the drug and alcohol concillers office RIGHT away! not good.. so usualy i try to brush it off as tho they are over reacting.

It happens. :/  

S.T.3.

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:15 pm
Sekhmet
EarthChi

I will leave it at this

*rolls eyes* yeah yeah yeah

*laughs* hey, I'm only going to say that if you do it its fine if you don't its fine. I have no right to say what you should or shouldn't do sweatdrop  
S.T.3.

yeah.... and it doesn't help the drug and alchol counciler hates me... and te feel is more than mutual

>i sbeing kicked off my mother<

gotta go! bai bai
XOXO  

Sekhmet

GaleSkies

^is above me  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:16 pm
It's just like ur told soo many time Drugs are bad, drinking is bad, cigs are bad. But it dun mean s**t, cause everyone who's saying it is saying the same thing. So ur just hearing the same damn thing over n over...........drives u crazy.  

S.T.3.

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:16 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

yeah.... and it doesn't help the drug and alchol counciler hates me... and te feel is more than mutual

>i sbeing kicked off my mother<

gotta go! bai bai
XOXO

Allright, night Seki. biggrin  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games