Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:39 am
Nerius looked around him in surprise. "That's... Wow, that's impressive. Lasting effect? Or perhaps you -were- born with some unnatural abilities. Either way, mercenary, you've just earned yourself a nice little blip on the Agency's radar. Time stop has little meaning in that place, unfortunately, though with what I have in mind... It will end up helping you, I think." He regarded the man with respect. "But enough for tonight. We'll have plenty of time to discuss on the way there... if you accept my... offer, that is." At the word "offer" he reached into his pocket and withdrew a small handful of diamonds, each cut to perfection by a well-known jeweler. He extended his hand and poured the small pile of priceless gems into Roland's hand. "How about a little advance? Just so we have a mutual trust, eh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:24 am
Roland's eyes lit up at the sight of the diamonds. He plucked one from the small pile and held it up to the moonlight, inspecting it with his eyepiece serving as a magnifier. "Hrm. Top grade. The cut is flawless, and the diamonds themselves are near perfect quality." He smiled and pocketed the gems. "I'll have an answer for you tomorrow. Till then, it is running late, and I at least need sleep. It would be wise of you to get some too." He put his guantlets back on, and walked back inside. Just as he was closing the door, he could have sworn he had heard a rustling sound out in the forest. Roland looked after the sound, then just wrote it off as woodland creature before he closed the door and went to sleep...

User Image

After Roland had shut the door, Reyson came out of hiding. "So, I finally found you. I don't know how long you expected to get away with using MY gauntlets, it was rather foolish of you to use them without thinking of the repercussions of such actions." Reyson ran a hand down his face, feeling the long scar spanning the height of his face. "You will pay for what you did to me. Oh yes, you WILL pay..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:31 am
the dragon overhead came back to Hedron and filled him in on their conversation. Hedron hummed suspiciously but in a fashion it sounded like a snore as he laid on the ground motionless, the dragon went and coiled up under a table separate from everyone else to not look suspicious on how the dragon just appeared there. the dragon turns into stone and Hedron continues sleeping  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:20 am
Nerius lay back down on his cot and drifted off into a deep, dream-filled sleep. In his mind, he saw the future, the past, and the present all in one excruciatingly vivid swirl of color and life. He saw death too. It appeared as a dark mist, thick and ominous, blackening some far off sunset. Ashoc wandered in and out of his dreams, always untouched by the mists and dangers. And somewhere, far beyond his consciousness he thought he heard a voice, low and ill in the distance. Then, his mind was clouded with thought once more and he drifted further. He slept deeply...  

Spifflicious

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 am
(( O.o oh dear the avatar decadence that turned up in here over night >_< Please do keep them out of this XD Also long post is long.))

It was very early in the morning by most standards, but the council of elves did not seem to care that the sun had just come up when they knocked.
Elcia's eyes snapped open at the very formal sound; she slipped out of bed and tiptoed around the sleeping Ashoc.

The grim expressions of the faces that greeted her as she opened the door was not promising. "May we have a word with you, Elcia TinĂºviel." The head of the council commanded more than asked then turned to lead them to a more secluded area. Once there Elcia explained the circumstances of the last two days trying hard to make it obvious that they meant no harm.

"And you are certain you were neither followed nor left any means for others to follow."one asked.
"No human could have followed us, I am certain. And the other beings who may have the ability to locate our people would not be interested in doing so or they would have done so already." She reasoned.
The head of the council rubbed a hand over his face wearily and Elcia wondered if they had been up all night.
"I will let this incident pass..." He told Elcia.
"My lord you can not be serious, it matters not that she is..." one of the other council members interrupted then promptly fell silent at the wilting look he was given.

"I repeat, I will let this incident pass if you promise to keep them restricted to your home until they leave our lands, which will be soon." He gave her a meaningful look.

"I promise, thank you." Elcia replied curtsying deeply. The council then dispersed to go about their own lives and Elcia turned to go home when she was join by a particularly respected old council member.
"He trusts you for yourself." She said quietly "Not because you are a shadow of your mother, remember that."
And then she too was gone leaving Elcia feeling even more bewildered than all the confusion of the last few days.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:40 am
Hedron gets up and sits on the floor. his dragon slithers to him and coils up around him, he starts petting the dragon as he thought about a few things  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 pm
Nerius was deep in the forest. He had woken up earlier that morning to watch the sun rise and then had taken off for a small stream a good ways into the surrounding trees. He knelt by a cold, clear stream and breathed in. As he did, a mist rose from the stream and surrounded him. He evaporated slowly, his own molecules mixing with the stream in a great swirling cloud. After several moments he stood before the stream, fully refreshed and solid. He looked generally the same as before, but with a slight glow to his skin.

That done, he evaporated once more and shot off back towards the tree house.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:14 pm
((Sorry for not being here for the majority of the story. I had things snowball out of control the last couple days.))

Daedalus sat contemplating in a corner, running over the events of the last couple days. But just like every other time he let his memories wash over him, they returned to the battle of Hedron and Zenaku. Being able to sense the overwhelming energies that Hedron was able to contain, produce, and even AMPLIFY. It was a mesmerizing feeling. Then there was Zenaku, the readouts never made sense. He know he was there. He knew he was solid. And yet, his sensors could never get a lock on him. Like he was enveloped in some form of sensory void. And when he was struck that hypothesis held true Hedron's energy seemingly warped around an invisible, intangible field.

What was even more interesting about the memory of that time, the longer he thought about it the less of it he recalled. As if- "Run Virus scan" he ordered his internal processors into action.

As he waited for the scan to complete he busied himself by returning his outer plating to it's original positions. "No need to leave my bare wires out in the open." Once finished with that he removed his bracers, given to him by the bank to increase his "Effectiveness as a deterrent". Ne broke them down and absorbed their material, noting that they had some promising components, and perhaps he could make something more practical.

Daedalus didn't respond to anything that was said while Ghost was in the room, as if he couldn't even SEE him, or hear anything that was referred to him.

((He won't be able to see Ghost until he is directly spoken to BY ghost. And sorry for the long post. xd ))

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 pm
Hedron looked over at Daedalus and watched him manage his circuitry, Hedrons dragon purred as Hedron pet it absently.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:01 pm
((no problem Kusa life comes first, like the homework I'm trying to finish despite listening to GK))

Elcia was still pondering her meeting with the council. She had expected some sort of major scene in which her new friends would be thrown out and herself punished for breaking one of the most prominent laws.

When she got inside she noted that Nerius was just returning himself and that Hedron was awake and Daedalus had once more morphed his appearance.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:26 pm
Elcia
((no problem Kusa life comes first, like the homework I'm trying to finish despite listening to GK))

Elcia was still pondering her meeting with the council. She had expected some sort of major scene in which her new friends would be thrown out and herself punished for breaking one of the most prominent laws.

When she got inside she noted that Nerius was just returning himself and that Hedron was awake and Daedalus had once more morphed his appearance.

Hedron got up and the dragon attached to the back of his neck trailing down Hedrons back. he walks over to Elci and nudges gently on her cheek as a greeting back  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:44 pm
Roland was sitting off to the side. Once again, he was lost in thought, mainly because he wanted to use his gauntlets to at least play around a bit. Many times, he had donned the gloves to just mess around with an energy ball, twilr it around, make it shift into different things. He didn't feel comfortable using them after what Nerius had told them all last night though. He just... didn't feel comfortable making things worse since they were trying to hide.

Reyson stood outside the house, hidden in the forest. His ability to remain invisible had served him well. "I don't think I want to try anything now. By my understanding, the elves are extremely potent in their magic abilities. I think I'll just bide my time and wait for the perfect chance to strike..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:53 pm
"Hello there" She greeted Hedron. "Well it looks like you all can stay, but not for very long. So we shall have to plan our next move and act upon it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:11 pm
Elcia
"Hello there" She greeted Hedron. "Well it looks like you all can stay, but not for very long. So we shall have to plan our next move and act upon it."
Hedron purred and nodded to her to let her know he understood. he goes back and lays on the floor  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:30 pm
Nerius leaped to the balcony in a single liquid motion. He turned to look back at the forest. It was no longer breathing the same. Something was different, but he couldn't tell what. The air was the same husky, humid air, but there was a tension that hadn't been there the night before. He shrugged it off for the time being and went inside, feeling his stomach twist in hunger.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games