Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:20 am
Almost forgot.
I need to grab one of these too.
it should go down in price until there are no more of the Team shirts in the gaia store.

2008 Rejected Olympics Shirts  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:43 am
Got some donation.
not very helpful items, but everything counts towards the ultimate goal.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:27 am
Post to keep this up and going.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:52 am
will do  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:03 pm
bump..man 03 items are really expensive...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:49 pm
whataman
Yep, and I'm going for those items after I finish the 2004 items.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:52 pm
wellwisher
whataman
Yep, and I'm going for those items after I finish the 2004 items.

ill try to help after i finish my quest.....i get really bored if im not questing somthing....right now im questing my house items and dream avi....wats ur favorite mc?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:01 pm
whataman
ill try to help after i finish my quest.....i get really bored if im not questing somthing....right now im questing my house items and dream avi....wats ur favorite mc?
Hmm, The angelic Sash, Nitemare Scarf, Devil tail, Horns of the Demon, Kitsune Mask, and the Golden Laurels.
There are others that I do want, but those are the only ones that have my attention that aren't easily attainable. (IE the 2004 items.)

Big wants for a poor lass, aye?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:31 pm
wellwisher
whataman
Hmm, The angelic Sash, Nitemare Scarf, Devil tail, Horns of the Demon, Kitsune Mask, and the Golden Laurels.
There are others that I do want, but those are the only ones that have my attention that aren't easily attainable. (IE the 2004 items.)

Big wants for a poor lass, aye?

my favorite are nightmare scaft and the norisu scarf...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:59 pm
I already have 2 Norisu. the Nitemare scarf might be my quest after the Kitsune Mask and Golden laurels.
My biggest dream Item for function is the Angelic sash. although for pure collectability the angelic halo is the penultimate item to obtain.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:07 pm
i starded playing nintindogs again  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 pm
I sold my Nintendogs when I wnet to buy megaman ZX.

Now, to see how many of these letters I need, as opposed to going to sell.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:23 pm
wellwisher
I already have 2 Norisu. the Nitemare scarf might be my quest after the Kitsune Mask and Golden laurels.
My biggest dream Item for function is the Angelic sash. although for pure collectability the angelic halo is the penultimate item to obtain.

dang 2? thats cool....i could never save up that much....im restless...i alwasy have to buy...my freind has an angelic sash can u belive it was donated? some ppl are crzy..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:24 pm
whataman
wellwisher

dang 2? thats cool....i could never save up that much....im restless...i alwasy have to buy...my freind has an angelic sash can u belive it was donated? some ppl are crzy..
Well, some people get lucky. others, like me, have to make their own luck through time and effort.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:36 pm
wellwisher
whataman
wellwisher

Well, some people get lucky. others, like me, have to make their own luck through time and effort.

same here...  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games