Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:47 pm
((Yay! You're back!! ^__^))

"I'm ready to go," Kerrigan replied, cleaning under her nails absently with her teeth. "I was under the impression we were all just waiting to finish eating and for Elcia to wake up and eat."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:43 pm
((Where is the group right now and what are they planning on infiltrating? Also kusa's current appearance is a broken link now))  

Trish the Stalker

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 am
(( @ La Belle: We are planing to break into a base to bust Viral out and steal back our mysterious book. Right now we are hanging out a Viral's character, Marcus' house. I will try to fix the link ^_^))

Elcia was wandering a strange place. Everything was white and somehow iridescent. And there was someone or something calling her. She went around a corner and found an open door through which a brilliant white garden seemed to be growing. She thought she heard talking coming from that direction so she followed it. Stepping out into the blinding sunlight she was forced to shield her eyes.
When she opened her eyes again she was looking at the celling of an unfamiliar bed room. Still unsure of whether she was dreaming or not she sat up in bed. There where strange plants growing about her bed and she could hear voices talking somewhere below her.

"Hello." she said examining the odd plants around her. "I wonder what has happened."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 pm
Elcia
(( @ La Belle: We are planing to break into a base to bust Viral out and steal back our mysterious book. Right now we are hanging out a Viral's character, Marcus' house. I will try to fix the link ^_^))

Elcia was wandering a strange place. Everything was white and somehow iridescent. And there was someone or something calling her. She went around a corner and found an open door through which a brilliant white garden seemed to be growing. She thought she heard talking coming from that direction so she followed it. Stepping out into the blinding sunlight she was forced to shield her eyes.
When she opened her eyes again she was looking at the celling of an unfamiliar bed room. Still unsure of whether she was dreaming or not she sat up in bed. There where strange plants growing about her bed and she could hear voices talking somewhere below her.

"Hello." she said examining the odd plants around her. "I wonder what has happened."

Marcus: *Goes up into the bedroom* Good morning. Sorry about my plantation. you must have dreamt something they took an interest to ^^; Breakfast is downstairs. the others are eating 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:07 pm
"I certainly did have an odd dream... hm... its already gone though." She frowned as she actually looked at the room. She spotted her things arranged on a nearby table. "Breakfast sounds lovely," she said smiling "Thank you, err...? You are..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:00 pm
Elcia
"I certainly did have an odd dream... hm... its already gone though." She frowned as she actually looked at the room. She spotted her things arranged on a nearby table. "Breakfast sounds lovely," she said smiling "Thank you, err...? You are..?"
My name is Marcus. We only got a glimpse of each other last night. I'm a farmer here and the owner of this place. We are having bacon, egg, ham and cheese sandwiches this morning 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:52 pm
"Its a pleasure Marcus. I love bacon." She said slipping her bare feet onto a clear patch of floor. The plants seemed to move out of her way and then follow in her wake as she moved to her things. When she had re-donned her sun pendant and pocketed her miniature staff. She turned to follow Marcus downstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Belle smelled the air, the delicious scent of a hot breakfast filling her nostrils. Padding through the grass she followed her nose to a cabin that she was sort of familiar with, though normally it seemed deserted. Creeping through some tall grass, her tail swished as her stomach grumbled. A hot meal was something she sorely missed, that and her curiosity caused her to attempt to peer in what she hoped was the kitchen window, eyes just barely peeking over the sill.

((She's pretty much same appearance as my avatar. If I make any continuity/consistency errors just tell me and I'll fix it.))

-La Belle Isolde-

Trish the Stalker

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:01 pm
As Marcus went outside Kerrigan looked around a bit, listening to the sounds and familiarizing herself with the feel of the house. She glanced into the kitchen and then sat up straight, blinking her eyes with disbelief. A pair of eyes was peeking over the sill. She glanced around casually and stretched, making it seem that that was the reason she'd sat up so suddenly. "I'm a bit thirsty," she said, getting up. "I'll get some water from the sink I think." She walked slowly into the kitchen, searching a bit for a glass and placing it under the tap, and turning it on. Under the cover of the sound of water, she softly spoke to the eyes at the window. "Hello there. It's kind of not socially acceptable to peep into other people's houses you know. Not that I mind, since this isn't actually my house. Is there a reason you're looking in here so longingly?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:30 pm
*The plants grasp onto Belle and bring her to the door*

Marcus: So we have a visitor. *He goes up to the door and opens it to see Belle and the plants having her captured* *He leans in a bit and sniffs Belle* hmm. I can see how they found you. but are you looking for something? The town isn't advisable to enter at this time ^^;  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:14 pm
((Sorry that I'm not posting, but my mind's not in it right now. I'll make something up tonight and I'll post it tomorrow... in the meantime I heard my link image is broken... and I understand why... I moved all my Photobucket avatar images to a new folder. The link is here.

User Image

Sorry for the trouble.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:28 pm
She blinked and twitched her ears and whiskers as she was about to respond to the girl at the window when she was dragged to the door. "I don't really follow what goes on with.... men." Belle trailed off as she stared at the odd troupe that stood behind the door. Her tail poofed out and swished instinctively, they hardly all fit her standard for humans. "I live in the surrounding wilderness, though I was drawn mostly by the smells inside this building."

Flexing her fingers her long nails flashed in and out of view. "What is it that you're doing here? I've never seen this much activity in this particular building before."

-La Belle Isolde-

Trish the Stalker

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:52 am
La Belle Isolde
She blinked and twitched her ears and whiskers as she was about to respond to the girl at the window when she was dragged to the door. "I don't really follow what goes on with.... men." Belle trailed off as she stared at the odd troupe that stood behind the door. Her tail poofed out and swished instinctively, they hardly all fit her standard for humans. "I live in the surrounding wilderness, though I was drawn mostly by the smells inside this building."

Flexing her fingers her long nails flashed in and out of view. "What is it that you're doing here? I've never seen this much activity in this particular building before."

-La Belle Isolde-

Marcus: I was just having company over who were ffleeing the situation of the city. We are just having some breakfast before going on a slight trip. Did you plan on breaking into my house? To what business do you have here?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:32 am
Kagura walked over to group, see the girl. "Well, what do we have here?" She said, absorbing her scythe into her skin.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:57 pm
"Hi everyone..." Elcia started to say before getting interrupted by the commotion the feline creature at the door was causing.

((thanks Kusa I'll be back latter tonight to fix the link and post some more. *Dances away*))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games