Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

HotDog3030

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:52 pm
Hi I'm hotdog and I'm 15. I like special magazines, girls, games..............food...................girls.......more girls.........yea you get the picture. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:30 pm
name: brandon
nickname:kamikza or kami
gaia class: low(new)
likes: computers,anime,manga,GAIA! lol,hanging with my friends, music:emo,metal,rock,rap the ever odd time,girls, and more...
dislikes:nerds,annoying ppl,pop (the music type), and more.
i hope i will become a offical member and also that u can help me with getting my stuff on my wishlist.maybe even teach me a way of making alot of gold in a day or week. but when i get what i wish for i will be glad to help other new and old gaia people needing help with their wishlist.

*runs of to the shower and smashes into it and breaks it again* OWWWWWW my head. uh oh, me a marked man lol.  

Sirus_Kumo_Makaryu1

stripper_boi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:51 pm
name: alex
nickname: jay, J.R
status: not new but poor (dont have much time on gaia unfortunately)
referal: none
about me: im very busy during the day (school, work, tutoring) and i get on gaia about an hour or so only every 2 days...
gaia is the best though!! if it was alowed to be...id make it MY WORLD!!! razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:06 pm
Name: Michelle
Nickname: Micci
Favorite color: bluee
Dislikes: bugs!!! and fatty food
What ya wanna be when you grow up: screen writer or something like that...writer basically  

Micci Mie

Lars27

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:36 pm
I'm Lars and I currently have pnemonia.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:46 pm
Name: Amber
Nickname: Mitten (Short For Mitsuki or Mitsukio)
Favorite color: blue
Likes: Computer, Anime, Inuyasha, Vash, TV, art, Cats...yeah
Dislikes: Spiders, ants, coffee
What ya wanna be when you grow up: Architect, Singer, artist or movie critic.
status: Im poor! crying (and as in dating, single and plan to stay that way)
referal: What Referal?
about me: Im very happy-go-lucky but still very niave! Im not a girly girl and im not consitered popular in my school but I only see the 'popular' girls only having like 3 friends when i got over 20! biggrin I heart friends!
Gaia is my LIFE! I LOVE Gaia and all the friendly people on it! biggrin  

Kuraniko

Emsby

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:54 pm
umm hello everyone whee

my name is emily...but call me emsby

i'm 17

and a TOTAL dork

and i heart dorks

including my boyfriend ^^ who is the silliest dork on the planet!

and i want to be a chemist xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:57 pm
Name: You'll know if you get to know me. :3
Nickname: Too many to list. You can use my gaia name~
Gaia Status: Started on gaia earlier this year.
Dislikes: Almost nothing
About me: I'm generally a nice person, I've donated to several people on gaia already even though I secretly quest gaia items on my own. I will never ask for donation of gold/items, Also I don't like putting items in my wishlist because the items I quest for are costly and really see no point in putting them there since I don't believe anyone would donate them if I did. (The only thing in my wishlist is a joke item) I'm also not a big thread starter, I don't like making my own threads. I usually just lurk around and post random stuff in the chatterbox~ (End Rant) heart  

The Missing Linx

Sora_Lost_And_Confused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:59 pm
Name: Angel
Nickname: Kabuto/Sora
Favorite color: Midnight Blue, Or Dark Red ish
Likes: video games, internet, TV, j-pop,j-rock, anime of course hanging with friends and stuff ^_^;
Dislikes: getting hurt by the one you love...
What ya wanna be when you grow up: umm i'd like to be a graphic designer like you know ice age and what not or a video game designer

so im like 2 days new here lol to gaia that is, hope i make alot of good new friends, and umm get some help you know? lol anyways thanks for letting me join ^_^;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:34 pm
well hi i'm kp  

~phoenix_okami~

Ze Popo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Hi. My name's Hana. I'm 11 years old, soon to be 12 on the 7th of July. I'm into psychology, fastpitch softball, speed skating, motorcross, writing, reading, anime, manga, and talking to people online. Most of my time is taken up by softball practices and games, but in the time I have at night I'll most likely be found under my bed (Yes...Under my bed. xP) on my laptop.

I love singing. Though I think I suck, my mom thinks I'm pretty good. Don't know why, though. Lol. But anyway, the only talents I really have are writing, softball, and singing. Otherwise, the things I dislike are preps, the color pink, people who have ADHD (My sister has it.), my sister, and people who worship an author and her stories and characters.

Thank you and goodnight.
cool

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:51 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Corinah

Hominivorax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:25 pm
'Lo everyone. My name's Hominivorax, but you can call me Hom. I'm 18 and I've been here since Dec. 2004. I'm either male or female (not saying which) and I'm a mule. (no not *THAT* kind of mule, idjit! stare ) Weird thing about me: my main and I kind of dislike each other, 'cos she's a bit annoying, always trying to get me to do stuff when she doesn't feel like it, or to do things faster if she thinks I'm taking too long. Aaanyway...likes...uhm...forensic science, 19th century Gothic horror stories/ 19th century writers such as Guy De Maupassant, baseball, football (the American kind), the colours blue, red, and purple, black and white (which are not actually colours), music...uh...and all the other stuff I don't hate. I don't really have any serious dislikes, so I can't really list any.
At the moment, I dunno what I wanna be, but I was considering something in forensic science. I'm not in college or really doing anything right now, but I'm probably getting one soon. Hopefully it will be something that requires minimum effort as I am a lazy sod and not afraid to admit it (which obviously is the case, as I just did, so saying that I'm not afraid to say it was really unnec-*main account pokes from offscreen* Her: Get to the point, boy! Me: I am! And 'm not a boy, woman! Her:*snort* *walks away*) Gah, stupid main, d'you see what I mean about her? Oh, one more thing, some of my favourite movies are: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Pirates of the Carribean, and The Nightmare Before Christmas.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:04 am
I somehow managed to stumble accross this guild and then read the home page. The comic was ok and pretty random but the thing that drove me to join this guild was the comment about a family atmosphere. I kinda like that in my guilds. I'm an art whore which can easily be shown by my immediate traipse into the art sub-forum here and well. I look forward to chatting with the lot of you.  

Metal-Sama

The~Dark~AssassinXXX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:54 am
name:jamar
likes:good lookin chicks(o right geggity geggity geggity go) playing guitar fighting doing tae kwon do anime manga video games movies
dislikes:guys who hit girls( i beat there asses) rated g movies chicks who make me mad cause i cant hitem and people who beat up on the weak cause then i have to beat them up too
info:im a second degree black belt in tae kwon do im pretty much dirt poor(on gaia not in real life) ive been playing guitar for 4 years and im a complete perv (hentai anyone jk)  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games