Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Orchid's Quest ~Life is tough, but you have to keep on~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I open up the last three post again?
  yes!!!
  who cares.
  you suck
  nononononono
View Results

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 pm
I have added some people to my ignored list for awhile just until things blow over, I want to have some peace and quiet.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:58 pm
YennonCrow
blueeyed_orchid
I don't want to "RUIN" Utena's life.

User Image

You being here won't do that... if Kitten and Ned can share Gaia without any arguments, you guys can too ;P

I'm pretty sure the worst has blown over, and I may stay if everything goes well, but I absolutely cannot be crew because I am far too busy, I shall think of myself as "Honorary Crew".

User Image

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:36 am
blueeyed_orchid
Utena_Tenjou_86
User ImageUser Image

I showed up at KFC today as you had said to get my scrapbook back.
I waited there for 40 mins. and nobody showed up.
Not you, Kailen or your mom showed.

I will not be accepting the last trade until I have what is mine IRL.

Clicky my eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didn't get a message back from you, neither did I get a call. So, since it was raining and I had not heard from you, I decided not to risk it. My apologies.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I was unable to reply to your message.
The rain today was pretty bad, and I'm not blaming you for not showing.
Let me know what is more convenient for you so that we can try this again.
Please don't take offense by me not accepting the last trade, I am only keeping it as insurance.
Once I get what is mine, you will get what is yours. Simple as that.

Clicky my eggs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:59 am
Utena_Tenjou_86
blueeyed_orchid
Utena_Tenjou_86
User ImageUser Image

I showed up at KFC today as you had said to get my scrapbook back.
I waited there for 40 mins. and nobody showed up.
Not you, Kailen or your mom showed.

I will not be accepting the last trade until I have what is mine IRL.

Clicky my eggs

I didn't get a message back from you, neither did I get a call. So, since it was raining and I had not heard from you, I decided not to risk it. My apologies.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I was unable to reply to your message.
The rain today was pretty bad, and I'm not blaming you for not showing.
Let me know what is more convenient for you so that we can try this again.
Please don't take offense by me not accepting the last trade, I am only keeping it as insurance.
Once I get what is mine, you will get what is yours. Simple as that.

Clicky my eggs

sounds good.  

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:43 pm
I know you said to PM this to you, but you currently have your mail set as friends only so here's my PM(?)

Hey Orchid,
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving Gaia. I hope that your good times on Gaia have outnumbered the bad, and I want you to know that you helped to make my experience on Gaia a pleasant one.

I saw on your thread that you would be giving away some of your items. i don't know exactly what you have, but if possible could i have your Kelp of the Loch and past holiday items? If you would prefer to give those to someone else I'll also take any stray bugs, tin cans, or old boots you might happen to have.

Hope your situation improves,
Air  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:47 pm
I really don't know what to do anymore, she says she doesn't want to fight anymore and then she writes mean things about me in her thread! I wish she would get a life and stop trying to make mine horrible! I am merely venting right now because I am hurt so if I sound like I am yelling I am merely venting my frustrations out on the keyboard, because its the only thing I can. emo

User Image

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:08 pm
Look orchid. I don't want to get in your fight. I am merely a child. And I want to settle things right.
First off, I'm glad you finally took me off your ignore list so I can finally chat peacefully with you.
Secondly, I'm very sorry for cutting into your drama.
Thirdly, referring to the last post you made directing to me, again I'm sorry. The evidence I was giving made me sick. Mad. Angered. As I said, I'm sorry. It was also a venting thing. Plus, I was having a bad day. >.>
Lastly, referring to the post above, I hope again this doesn't make you more mad, but she was merely posting something like you were, to vent. Just like you. Some people just need a way to express their feelings, or they end up in rage. (Which leads to really bad things in r/l) I guess her thread was a place where she could release some bit of anger and depression she was probably feeling. I'm sure I would have done the same. She was not posting directing a name, nor were you. (Even though I know who you both were referring to.)
So I hope this settles some things between you and me, and you and her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:43 pm
whee I'm happy you decided to stay.

I hope everything gets worked out, whatever is going on.

I'll PM you what happened to my kiddo. at least that didn't happen...  

Chimaria

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:55 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
Look orchid. I don't want to get in your fight. I am merely a child. And I want to settle things right.
First off, I'm glad you finally took me off your ignore list so I can finally chat peacefully with you.
Secondly, I'm very sorry for cutting into your drama.
Thirdly, referring to the last post you made directing to me, again I'm sorry. The evidence I was giving made me sick. Mad. Angered. As I said, I'm sorry. It was also a venting thing. Plus, I was having a bad day. >.>
Lastly, referring to the post above, I hope again this doesn't make you more mad, but she was merely posting something like you were, to vent. Just like you. Some people just need a way to express their feelings, or they end up in rage. (Which leads to really bad things in r/l) I guess her thread was a place where she could release some bit of anger and depression she was probably feeling. I'm sure I would have done the same. She was not posting directing a name, nor were you. (Even though I know who you both were referring to.)
So I hope this settles some things between you and me, and you and her.

MeiMei, I was never mad at you, I just couldn't handle having someone else yell at me just then, so I ignored you til I could speak my mind without blowing up on all of gaia, Utena has informed me that she doesn't want to speak to me anymore and that is how it will stay. I wish her the best, I know she is not a bad person, but I could not be best friends with her like we once were, and that I blame entirely on myself, I am afraid of being hurt again and I put up barriers to prevent it from happening, that is why all of this happened, I was trying not to get hurt and instead I hurt her and for that I am truly sorry. This is just a huge mess and some day I hope I can look back on this and say that I have grown up alot since this.

As for the venting, I understand, since I do it quite often myself, and thanks for saying sorry, I really appreciate it, I am sorry to for everything

To All Gaians: This is a formal apology for being an arrogant pig this last week or two, I should not have publicized my frustrations involving another gaia member, I hope everyone can forgive me, especially Utena.

Help me hatch my babies!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:58 pm
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

area51l

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:51 pm
Aww *huggles* I love both of you guys! You can never be mad at someone forever! It'll ruin your life!

(Extra huggles to Blue for not leaving forever!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:01 pm
area51l
Aww *huggles* I love both of you guys! You can never be mad at someone forever! It'll ruin your life!

(Extra huggles to Blue for not leaving forever!)

Thanks hun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

xX-The Angel baby-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:43 pm
Hi blue! ^^
Sorry i haven't said hi for a while, ive been busy irl D:
I'm trying to say hi to everyone XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:26 pm
Once again, I am unable to reply to your message.
So here is what I was going to send you.
For your safety, I edited out your phone number.

blueeyed_orchid
I will be at the KFC on Broadway at 5:00 tomorrow which is Friday to give you your scrapbook back, I will only be there for 10 minutes after five because we have to be somewhere at 5:30. So call me to confirm or else I won't show up. If you don't have my number anymore its ***-***-****.

I'll be there, and I'll give you a call around 3:00-3:30 to let you know.
I'm going to be busy tomorrow too but once I get a chance, I'll log on and accept the last trade.
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash