Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

cerulean abderus

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:06 pm
gold
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:56 pm
Krystalcat
Mooavi
Darthspanky
Mooavi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wee... i have alot of free time.
there is something really really strange about that picture....i really don't know what it is that making it look strange but it looks like the pictures resolution was dimmed down a lot

i photoshoped it... XD

that's the watercolor type thing you did to it right?

i think it was that or the oil pant thing. O.o  

dorky mint

eluzabeth

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:52 pm
User Image Lol. xd I put this pic up on my MySpace. That's not what my hair's really like, though. I Photoshop'd it. My friends all actually came to school saying, "Hey! Where's your hair? I thought you made it purple!" scream
I don't thinkk they know what Photoshop can do. neutral

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:26 pm
i have no pic to put on  

rock-n-roll4eva

dorky mint

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:29 pm
Luz is a Dorkus
User Image Lol. xd I put this pic up on my MySpace. That's not what my hair's really like, though. I Photoshop'd it. My friends all actually came to school saying, "Hey! Where's your hair? I thought you made it purple!" scream
I don't thinkk they know what Photoshop can do. neutral

haa! thats funny. i want to dye my hair that color. but i cant find any dye that color.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:37 pm
Bjovulf
Oh man... If I could post pictures I could show you a really neat armor I have...

Oh and by the way... I know the knife talk is probably like 30 sites ago.. but at times... knifes aren't cool.. I have the tip og a knife yanked(if that even a word.. you probably know what i mean) into my shoulder, and it will never EVER come out, not unless they invent a way to cut through bones and heal it perfectly together again, from what they told me, if they did it, my entire arm would be paralysed with spasms once in a while, so people shouldnt carry knives anywhere but in their home.

Thats what started the whole thing anyways... USE YOUR FISTS... atleast they don't break inside your body and stays.

I also have a gunshot wound in my calf(thats the lower leg.. right?), although it has healed, I sometimes have phantom pains during sleep or such, where I start screaming and freaking out, and the next day I can barely walk.

So i feel the same way about guns as i do with knives.

Yes! Guns are for cowards...! I agree... bakc in the day, if you got into a fight in the bar or pub etc... maybe you had a bit too much to drink or vise versa... you would maybe get into a fist fight, the worse a bottle may be involved... but nowadays if you get into a fight in a pub or something, you can so easily be stabbed or shot and then thats it... it's over.  

RaidenKazama

chibishan

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:52 pm
alright, i suppose if i have to, i shall. and only because others have done so.... be warned! i shall not tolerate any gouging out of the eyeballs!! i was outside in the rain in wonderful humid washington, and my brother decided pictures must be taken... gonk so here i am... in all my terrible hair day glory.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:55 pm
cool Cool pictures chibi.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

chibishan

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:12 pm
*puts bag over head and hides...*  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:27 pm
chibishan
*puts bag over head and hides...*

oh but you're teh smex! heart  

EggaSponge

Sharashi

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:52 pm
Well if you want to see my pic go to my profile and look under my web sites. You won't regret looking. wink for all the ladies.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:15 pm
Here's me on Christmas morning with my new a**-kicking rainbow scarf.

User Image  

Face The Dragon

Divine Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Megathread 100

Bjovulf

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:38 am
RaidenKazama
Bjovulf
Oh man... If I could post pictures I could show you a really neat armor I have...

Oh and by the way... I know the knife talk is probably like 30 sites ago.. but at times... knifes aren't cool.. I have the tip og a knife yanked(if that even a word.. you probably know what i mean) into my shoulder, and it will never EVER come out, not unless they invent a way to cut through bones and heal it perfectly together again, from what they told me, if they did it, my entire arm would be paralysed with spasms once in a while, so people shouldnt carry knives anywhere but in their home.

Thats what started the whole thing anyways... USE YOUR FISTS... atleast they don't break inside your body and stays.

I also have a gunshot wound in my calf(thats the lower leg.. right?), although it has healed, I sometimes have phantom pains during sleep or such, where I start screaming and freaking out, and the next day I can barely walk.

So i feel the same way about guns as i do with knives.

Yes! Guns are for cowards...! I agree... bakc in the day, if you got into a fight in the bar or pub etc... maybe you had a bit too much to drink or vise versa... you would maybe get into a fist fight, the worse a bottle may be involved... but nowadays if you get into a fight in a pub or something, you can so easily be stabbed or shot and then thats it... it's over.

I have been pretty lucky, cuz' it was a really bad stabber, and a bad gunman, they could have aimed a little higher, and I would have died.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:44 am
well... since i haven't realy taken many recent pics... i took a few with my webcam

User Image

rawr!
User Image

oh look, glasses... xd
User Image  

Razenof

chibishan

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:57 am
awww.....razenof is smexy in glasses!!! blaugh  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games