Welcome to Gaia! ::

The New Age Connection

Back to Guilds

A place for intuitive and spiritual readers to connect 

Tags: Psychic, Intuitive, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, Paranormal 

Reply The Connection
Chat Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 pm
Illness probably. I didn't take good care of myself towards the end, I'm pretty sure my brother assigned a servant to taking care of me. I lost it after Matthew died. Your little sister's death damaged me pretty badly, but his death kicked me right over the edge. I pretty much withdrew into my own mind. I had my better days sometimes. But I got the feeling that you were embarrassed to be around me towards the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 pm
I didn't help you at all?  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:54 pm
You were busy. You had your duties as a knight, your wife, and your child to take care of. Besides, we moved back home to my brother's house after Matthew died. I didn't want there to be a chance of us being in danger living on our own. And that way, you could get your training, and we didn't have to worry about much.

My family were the owners of the land, minor nobility. So we never lacked for things we needed, and we were always welcome with them. I don't remember ever meeting Matthew's family however. I believe they were poor farmers in the country side for the most part.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 pm
Point taken. All of this helping me remember. I can feel it coming back to me.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:59 pm
I noticed.

I was very proud of you, you know. You grew up into a wonderful young man, and I know Matthew was proud too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:13 pm
Good to know. Hopefully the same happens in this lifetime.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:17 pm
Hopefully. 3nodding

I need to go eat, I'll bbs. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 pm
So we lived near france?  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:03 pm
I believe so. France near Germany. Though France was probably still called Gaul back then.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:06 pm
I'll have to do a bit of studying on this time period. Hopefully I can get more memories back if I know more about the time period.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 pm
I've done some research on it through my highschool french classes before. But it's kind of fuzzy, since it was last school year. And I'm not entirely sure, it's just a feeling I have. A lot of my memories are kind of fuzzy as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:20 pm
Thats how it is for me right now. Everythings just really fuzzy.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:23 pm
I have a lot of the details clear on mine, and I can see the memories when I close my eyes. But a few large chunks are rather fuzzy. 3nodding

But I've been remembering this life for a few months now too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:57 pm
What about your other ones?

I'll be on off and on most of the night. Friends over right now and he dosen't belive in any of this stuff, so..... >_>  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:00 pm
Ah. I remember even less about my other lives. I remember bits about the Victorian era life, but it's pretty vague and jumbled. I remember a little bit of a lifetime in ancient Egypt too.

But overall, I remember the most about the Renaissance lifetime.

No worries. I understand how it is with friends who don't believe in anything unusual.  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games