Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:04 pm
"Awesome! I'm so gonna BEAST the test!" Michishige said in delight. "How do ya think you'll do?" he asked Jordan. Students started filtering out of the Battle Dome, some of them standing in small groups talking about the tests.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:12 pm
Jordan smiled, thinking about the other day when she had been able to make solid shadows, "I think that I'm about ready to get a whole lot better. In fact, now I want to go train before school starts..."  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:25 pm
((so were all the students at the battle dome for the announcement?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:27 pm
"I was thinking that myself. You know, I was in that maze, and I sensed something different on a wall... I wonder if I'll find it again since they changed up the maze..." Michishige said, trailing off into his own thoughts. "What kind of test do people with flight and darkness do?" he asked Jordan

((I think that's highly unlikely... they would've had to have been called in for something like that...))  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:50 pm
((it's more of a friends told friends and just some/ a bunch of people showed up and I guess everyone will know about it by the end of the day, either by word of mouth or teachers))

"Well," Jordan started, "I've only actually been in one of them, there are lots of different ones. The one I've been to is a maze, kinda like the sensory one. You have to get through it being caught by the cameras as few times as possible. You can set the lighting to different intensities for higher levels. I'm pretty good at it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:53 pm
|| My audio is broken D: Imma try and restart my laptop, but this stupid computer takes like thirty minutes to re-start.... brb... ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:55 pm
"Is that so?" Michishige questioned. "Well, if you don't mind, i think I'm gonna go try the maze, I think I'll get done before you, so how about I meet you back over at the flight maze. Sound good to you?" Michishige asked Jordan.

((I don't like you anyways... you made fun of Michi Shige gonk jk.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:11 pm
((I have important and urgent family matters to take care of, i'll be back in 30 minutes to an hour))  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:12 pm
((byz, hope its nothing bad...I think I know how to keep Jordan occupied for awhile...although it'll just be me posting so...guess I'll wait))

"Don't get full of yourself now. My maze is about stealth, yous is about speed. Not all of us already know the way out," she said, walking away.

Reaching the darkness maze she entered, and the lights dimmed to match her recorded rank. Pulling the shadows to herself she walked slowly so as to avoid alerting any of the sensors. Suddenly she stopped at a corner, "I always seem to get a lot of penalties when I'm sure none of the cameras saw me.." she said to herself. "Maybe.." Jordan then had darkness billow out from her. It had always been difficult to maintain the shadows around herself and outside, but she found that she was actually able to do it easily this time. Allowing the shadows to fill the corridor she saw small red beams come into view. "Aha.." she said with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:19 pm
Alex entered the cafeteria. He walked in and headed for the food line-up. He didn't notice the little girl in the uniform much too big for her...yet.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:38 pm
Mr. Marsh was busy checking himself in the reflection of one of the idle screens in the battle dome, near the darkness maze. As the silver and gold I'ras trainer Dac Martel had asked him to help out students practicing for the event tomorrow. He was a bit disgruntled when the monitor sprang to life, displaying a pictiure of Jordan, who was now making her way through the maze. The picture changed so fast that he was already focused on it, but it took awhile for him to really look at the picture. He saw nothing except the darkness. Watching closely, with a trained eye, he spotted the mass that was a bit thicker than the others. He also notices the thin film that Jordan had sent out to identify the locations of the lasers. Hmmmm, he thought I do always love students who figure that one out on their own. After all, I did, and look at how great i am now.

Jordan continued navigating the maze, being careful to allow the darkness to slip for a rest only when there were no cameras trained on her.

((I'm watching a movie now so I wont really post much for a while))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:21 pm
((*sigh* still no one to interact with *twitch*))

Sitting down near the stream treya leaned her head against the nearest tree trunk and closed her eyes she was still pretty tired from last night so it wouldn't be to to bad to take a nap near here she thought and with that she fell asleep with the sound of the stream gurguling near by.....  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:35 pm
((How about we go find Treya again during lunch?))

Michishige nodded with a smile as he left to go to the maze. He grabbed a blindfold, set down his bag, and tied the blindfold around his eyes. He stepped up to the entrance of the maze, and with a deep breathe, entered.

After his first few steps he could already tell the maze had changed. He walked calmly, turning where appropriate, trying not to touch a wall. He then walked up to a wall that was... different... from the others. I sensed the same thing from this wall as I did the other one from yesterday, he thought. He slowly reached out his and touched the wall. It suddenly slid out of the way. A SHORTCUT!!! He shouted in his mind. He walked a bit faster than usual down this corridor, still being extremely cautious. He turned left, then right, and came to a dead end. Dammit, but it wont matter, not with the huge lead I got from the shortcut. A content smile found its way on his face. He turned around and found the appropriate exit. "Phew!" he said as he came out. He untied the blindfold, and waited for his results from the maze.

((So much time away from the comp made me make a good long post apparently...))

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:44 pm
|| :O OH MAI! Troubled child on crack! (don't ask XD I don't even know...) YES ITS PLUGGED IN! -starts singing:- This is a random post just because I want to post~ ||

Maria was on phone duty, so she stared the phone with a glare of death. She jumped a little when it rang, "Hello?"
"Hello, it is hot here, like a cow on fire."
"..."
"How is your computer today?"
"..."
"Do you like the ice cream?"
"..."
"You are a troubled child on crack."
Maria began to tear up and hung up the phone, "JAAAAARED! You take phone duty, I'm scared." She said, backing away from the phone.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:00 pm
|| >< Don't go to far without me guys, dad is making me get off now. ||

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games