Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-lachey was here-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:53 pm

i'm alison, i'm "old" >XPP, and i feel awfully special to have been invited to this place.... ((lol, which of those two semi-ignorant comments I made this afternoon DID catch your eye? O.o;; ))

i'm heavily involved in a naruto rp, where i am currently playing naruto, ino, and shikamaru under my alter-ego; feel free to figure out who that is. xd

if you enjoy the way i can twist a few words (e.g. sound convincingly like naruto, ino, AND shikamaru), i don't mind pm's, but i'm a little lazy and it may take me a while to... lol... find it... read it... and answer it.

i dunno how often i'll come and visit... but if i'm promised some semi-literate, intelligent, coherent, and cohesive conversation... i will find time to add to with my own, meandering thoughts.

>XDD i love all you specifically MUST BE LITERATE people, particularly the few of you with a realistic humor about it. and those of you into naruto, fma, samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, howl's moving castle, etc. etc. etc... (wow there were a lot of you under that category)- hope to see you around!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:23 pm

Hi, I'm Asta or Stef (either one is fine), and I guess I'm kind of another geezer, I'm 23. I graduated college with a bachelor's of music in december, and I'll be starting my new job on the 20th if all goes well. I'm a percussionist, and I play xylophone, keyboards, and bass in an experimental sorta rock band. I'm also a medievalist, so I sometimes dress up in funny clothes and hit people with sticks. I'm really into videogames and free online games, read a lot, and watch anime when I have free time, which is never. I also have 3 cats, 2 dogs, and a bird. Hopefully that's it.

Asta the Broken

Hygienic Sex Symbol

3,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sir GiggleSnort

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:44 pm

Hey.
~Name~ Dare, Noodles, or Ira
~Age~ 14
~Location~ The U.S.A.
~Mood~ Defiant and Upset
~Intrests~ Terry Pratchett Novels, Psychobiology, Starting Trends, Baubles, Making TekTeks, Indie Rock and Post-Grunge, Forests, and Jazz Dancing

Random Facts for Ya'll
-I do capitalize important words in the middle of sentences.
-I joined Gaia... eh, less than a month ago.
-I'm sorta antisocial, so you won't hear too much about/from me.
-I don't care whether or not I recieve random PMs
-I was raised Mormon, like Nucker apparently.
-I'm not in love with roleplays or anime.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:29 pm

Allo, I'm wakusei. Just got apparently-not-so-randomly invited today, so don't I feel special. Yes. Yes I do.

I wander about Gaia.... Usually hovering over the Entertainment forum, GCD, and the AT. Been at Gaia since December '03 and, unless I can't help it, I have a tendancy to log onto Gaia at least once a day.... I think it's the pixel goodness that keeps drawing me back.

About real life me.... I'm 21, goin' to college to be an animator (no, not anime). I live in Atlanta and also listen to Japanese music (no, not Dir en grey)... biggrin

I'm pleased to be a member and hellos to all of you!

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

iAmenazar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:54 am

My name is Jenny I'm 13 years of age, I live in Oceanside CA, My favorite hobbie is writing poetry even though I suck, and I'm glad you invited me here thank you very much.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:24 am

Hi, I'm Skyhop. I'm a first year theatre major, and right now I should really be doing my homework, but that's getting less and less likely with every passing minute. I like the first post here, it makes me feel special. Wierd things happen when you spend excessive amounts of time on Gaia.

I can see grass!! The snow is melting, it makes me so happy.

Skyhop Xigua

[lol]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:30 am

Name: Gabrielle
Nickname: Call me whatever you want
DOB: 06/02/89, which makes me currently 16
Fave Music: JrockJpop
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:23 pm

indeed!

Kariont

K-r-e-v-y-e-t-k-a

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:22 pm

^^; well, I guess I better introduce myself...

My name is Saffire Stara Wyvern, but most people call me Saff. In real life im actually 13, going on 14 in november (my birthday is November 21st! ^^)

I love sketching ideas either from my own mind or from a real life moment (or characters I play in rp games.)
which reminds me... I'm pretty literate, so if I qualify I'd love to join in an RP. Futuristic or around the dark ages.

ninja
The style of music doesnt matter much, as long as it isnt rap (or like most rap) talks of sexual situations. *shudders*

But thankfully that just leaves me with my good ol' rock. Metal, techno, industrial, and some pop songs. Im pretty diverse.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:58 am

My name is Shaun and I'm 14 and my birthday is on the 3rd of october don't forget^^
I'm from the southwest of England in Devon and my interests are Drawing, staying fit, fruit smoothies, pizza mrgreen , sleep, my friends, reading and doing well enough in school until my choices come into effect then I get to do the lessons I want.
I like using digital art mediums this is my webpage http://jadow.deviantart.com/

err...and I'm a real friendly guy and would love to be friends if you just ask^^

Shaunage

e v e r y b o d y LiiES

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:22 am

Hey, you can call me Rei or Indigo. Just because. I like the color green. Did you know that? Now you know that! My favorite sport is soccer and my favorite number is 3, or 11. xD
I like Relient K. I can listen to almost any kind of music, unless it sounds REALLY bad. Did you know I used to not like Green Day, and now I think they're okay? Yeup.
I usually get A's and B's in school, even though I try really hard to get A's. Yeah. My favorite subject depends on what I feel like that day. Currently I'm trying to do my best in school, get fit, and finish what I start or what I want to do. =D

I could write a whole lot more, but I don't know what to write. It's easier if you just get to know me.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:42 am

Name: Aimie, or Jaimie

I like all kinds of music. And I don't know what else to say.

Aimie-Chan

Jasmine Snape

High-functioning Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:49 pm

Hello!
My name is Kim... I am 18 years old and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I love to read and write stories and I doodle all the time. I like to swim and ride my bike for fun. I'm a freshman in college. It's seems to me like I'm getting old.... oh well. I really like to roleplay, however I don't really care for anime tv shows... they kinda bore me. Also, I love final fantasy, especially 8, 7 and 9.

My best friend is an amazing artist and I have three older sisters, one older brother, and one younger sister. They are all scattered over the globe though now so I don't see much of them anymore. I don't know what else to say.... so that's it for now.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:24 pm

hey I'm Rhee...or Urboros and I live on planet Earth, and I speak english, I am a carbon based lifeform as well.....I think that's it....

Urboros

Sinuous Shapeshifter

23,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Syrenka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:09 pm

Hallo. I'm Mistral. My real name is Cristina; call me that and be prepared to be stabbed with a spork. I'm 14. I listen to stuff like Panic! At The Disco, Blink 182, Muse, Nine Inch Nails, etc. but I'm not a big fan of Green Day. They're overrated. I watch anime whenever I can. I luuuuurve reading, although it's hard to get me to trust a book. Issues. ninja
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games