Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 pm
((Time for the Zelly to go take a shower and get all squeaky clean. Bbl.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:20 pm
{Okay, see you later. biggrin }

"We wouldn't want that, now would we?" Mala said, remembering how nasty their last one seemed to get. "Well, at least I think I know of a quick remedy for when those begin to rear their ugly heads."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 pm
"Let's see....Threat of no more sex?" Van guessed.

((Hopping on for a bit before I go for dinner.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:22 pm
{Okay.}

"I was thinking more along the lines of making out for five minutes or so and seeing if we're still mad afterwards - or if we even remember the arguement to begin with." Mala said, smirking at Van's suggestion. "But that works too."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm
"Wow, all love and no punishment? This relationship just gets better and better!" Van joked with a laugh.

((My mom has been watching too many gun shows on the history channel. First she took classes on wielding different guns, and now she has a DVD called 'Professional Gun Cleaning Secrets'. o_0))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 pm
{Oh dear. Better watch out and make sure you don't end up sitting on a burried gun. XD J/k}

"I know, right? We'll never have another arguement at this rate again!" Mala joked, grinning broadly now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:42 pm
"Supernatural meddling aside, of course." Van said. "And that's not even mentioning the mood swings you'll probably have once the baby starts to grow." he added.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 pm
"There's no denying that..." Mala muttured, thinking for a moment before she continued. "If I start acting like a complete b***h for no reason, let me know. Just don't be blunt about it."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:54 pm
"Hopefully similar tactics will work to quell the raging storm of hormones." Van said with a grin.

((Not having too much block with Van, but I'm wondering how we're going to get Jaquel to Ariae and/or Milly or vice versa. >_>))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:09 pm
{I was thinking of having Ariae mention to Milly that she isn't getting much business where she's at anymore and is considering moving her shop to elsewhere. Milly, taking this as an opprotunity to relieve some of the burdens placed upon her, could suggest that Ariae move to the ruins to save up on costs as well as getting some business from Jaquel's domain. As for how Jaquel gets to meet Ariae again, perhaps he could've forgotten entirely about giving Milly permission to leave and could go see what she's up to in the ruins? Or Ariae could come into town, selling her wares and Jaquel could somehow find out about another beauty in town - only to discover it's Ariae?}

"With the way we go at it, I wouldn't doubt it working in the least." Mala replied with a faint giggle.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:20 pm
((I like the bad business in town idea myself. I can't see Jaquel being terribly absent minded or suddenly developing a conscious like that so suddenly. XD))

"Of course, we'll have to town it down a notch once the baby does come." Van reminded her. Sure, it would be a large sacrifice for them, but the joy of having a child in the first place would hopefully make up for it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 am
"That goes without saying. Still, it'll be worth it." Mala said, a determined spark lighting in her eyes. She was looking forward to their adorable bundle of joy - and she was also hoping she'd be able to get used to the idea of that sacrifice.

Ariae eventually came out and sat herself beside the miserable Milly. "I don't know why you came here to learn. The shop's run down and I'll have to move soon anyway."

Milly couldn't help but shortly feel great despair - followed by an overwhelming feeling of joy as she came up with what she felt was a brilliant idea. "Hey...I know where you can go to make much more money! My home town is in dire need of a tailor, and there are ruins with mostly in tact buildings you can stay at without rent! Sure, a few repairs will need to be done here and there, but with my help it'll be no problem!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 am
"I know. And I can't wait!" Van said with a bright smile at the thought of them as a family of three.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:43 am
"Me neither~" Mala agreed before joking, "Plus, we can already say that our baby's going to be very adorable and healthy! I mean, look at us! We've lived for hundreds of years and we're still sexy!"

Ariae, with a surprising bit of gentleness, ruffled Milly's hair and let out that hiding sweet smile of her's. "Looks like you're useful after all. Come on in and help me pack up, okay?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:48 am
"That's because we're immortal, you goof." Van said with a smile as he lightly poked her nose. "Somewhat regular exercise and a good diet probably helps too."

((This post brought to you by ever marketing ploy out there aimed at getting you to eat right and stay in shape. biggrin ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games