Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:30 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Nervous | But you're not who you say you are: What will be will be... | Your time is up in too many places: Alone for now... | You've got too many faces: Hogwarts Express|
Wearing

Marina tensed up as the door opened. She'd never been the least bit intimidated of Damien before, so there was no reason for her to be so ridiculously nervous. Still, her stomach was in knots and she clenched and unclenched her fists as he entered. Not that it helped at all. He seemed to open his mouth and then proceed to just stare at her and blush. At least she could take comfort in knowing that she wasn't the only nervous one. When he finally spoke, it was just her name. Marina. Well, who else would he be speaking to? And then he asked her how her summer was. There was a moment of dead silence. She just looked at him, then almost shook her head before replying. "Ummm... Good. I- how was yours?" Agh, she sounded like such an idiot! Who began sentences with "um"?! And she should have elaborated more, instead of giving a one word answer! Marina blushed crimson, looking down at her cat awkwardly. Stupid!

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:43 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Train Compartment // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God... how am I going to say this? How... Oh, God, I am going to screw this up, aren't I?'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Seeing Marina blush gave Damien butterflies. She was so pretty when she blushed. He scowled a little and gave his head a little shake. He was getting off track. He was here for a reason, after all. His eyes briefly strayed to his belongings, to the parcel on top of his trunk. Too soon. He had to get a better feel for how to present it to her. But... she wasn't yelling at him, and she'd answered his question, so she couldn't be too angry, right? She was blushing... that gave him a little flutter of hope. That had to mean she still... felt however she'd felt last year, right? He took a breath, and blushed again. He hadn't answered her question. He'd stood there like an idiot for how long now? "Erm... my Summer was... fine. Erm... Didn't spend it with my mother, so that was nice." He'd gone to Diagon Alley and spotted the most beautiful necklace that had immediately made him think of her. He blushed harder. "Er... I think we should, uh, talk. About... you know. Last... last term." He scowled. "I... I was a bloody jerk." Understatement, but it'd have to do. He didn't need to go using words that meant anything really awful or she might not forgive him, after all.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi walked onto the train hoping Luke was following behind as he kept his eyes and ears out for Bradley. But in the mean time, maybe he could get some of his questions answered. "So Luke, I know this is a kinda weird question ta ask but...do I look familiar to you? Cos I know you do ta me an' I've been tryin' to wrap my brain around it for wot seems like forever." he stated rather bluntly but not without some exasperation.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

Sir Spazalots

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:11 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Nervous | But you're not who you say you are: What will be will be... | Your time is up in too many places: Alone for now... | You've got too many faces: Hogwarts Express|
Wearing

Marina waited for him to answer, still staring determinedly at Jet, because looking at him would make her even more awkward. She'd humiliated herself quite enough already, thank you very much. When he did speak, she glanced up at him quickly before looking back down, on the verge of biting her lip. Well, good for him. She really meant it too, because his mother was a tremendous bi- not nice word, as far as she was concerned. Good parents didn't lock up traumatized children. Then he brought up the dreaded topic. She had known it was coming, but just the mention of it was enough to make her want to crawl up in a dark corner and never come out. Her brown eyes flickered up to meet his. He was scowling. Was he angry with her? Then he calked himself a jerk. That made her feel a little better. He had been a jerk. But she'd brought it upon herself. "You.." Her voice gave out for a moment, before she continued. "You were a lot of things last year. But... What happened, I didn't plan. I didn't even realize just how much, I, um, felt until it was going on. And I'm sorry. That was way too much to just put out there so suddenly. I should have talked to you, instead of doing what I did. Your reaction..." Here she looked slightly pained, "Was somewhat my fault. I just want you to know, that I'm not expecting anything of you. I don't want you to feel like you have to feel a certain way, or act on it. You.. have other things to consider." Like his family. And her blood. And both of their futures. Not that she wanted any of that to matter. She wanted it just be, whatever they had. She held his gaze for a moment, looking earnestly honest, before looking down again, blushing even more. But she'd spoken strongly and surely, and for that she was grateful.

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke frowned as he looked over to Tobi. He'd followed the other boy when it was apparent that they needed to get on the train, and now he was trying to think. "Last year, you mentioned Wool's, right?" He had ignored the comment before because he didn't want to remember the orphanage, but recently with things being the way they were, he probably might want to think about it. "I... used to live there, if that's what you were asking."

User Image
State: Uneasy
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:24 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God... how am I going to say this? How... Oh, God, I am going to screw this up, aren't I?'spacspace

User Image

Damien was torn when Marina finished her piece. Her fault? ... Perhaps, but equally his. And besides, what happened... "It was honest. If... if we'd talked about it... I would have never... I would have considered other things. Things that... I don't really think are worth considering. I..." He faltered. How could he not? This was exceptionally nerve-wracking. He was suddenly incredibly unsure. Things he'd discussed with Dominic, things that he didn't care about... she might. He might have decided to go with it, and not worry about his parents. He might have decided he could live without them. But... what if she didn't want that pressure on her? He bit his lip a little, not sure how to proceed. "I just... I don't think what you did... was a mistake." There, he'd said it. That was what it all boiled down to, right? Whether or not it should or should not have happened? He supposed there was more to it, like how they felt about each other, but she'd basically said she liked him, and if he didn't think it was a mistake, that meant he liked her. But, of course, she might need to hear him actually say that... if he could get the words out. He scowled again. Every step of this was harder than the last, every sentence more difficult to say. "Marina... what I said that day... I... I want to... take it back. I mean, I know I can't actually take it back, but... I don't... I don't really feel that way. At all." That was probably as close as he was going to get right now. He couldn't get his mouth to phrase it any other way. His mind was screaming to tell her how he felt, in actual, honest, simple words, but he couldn't seem to do it. He stood there, feeling awkward, wondering if he was, once again, sticking his foot in his mouth.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:24 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell's smile didn't falter, though she was in fact nervous. "Oh, only a bit." she said lightly. "My sister and brother are here as well, fifth and second year. What about you?" she finished, neatly turning the conversation back to her companion.

The Forgotten Weasley

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? On the Hogwarts Express
Who am I with? Uriel Scott
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel
OOC: (( ... ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana let out an inaudible sigh when Steele admitted he didn't know if they were going to get through it. When the boy let go of her, the redhead slowly walked over to the window and sat down, staring out of the train. The usual bubbly, talkative, and outgoing redhead didn't say anything after Steele spoke again. She was afraid that if she opened her mouth, she would end up breaking down, and sobs would come out instead of words.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose dragged Nell behind her onto the train. She quickly looked through the compartments before finding an empty one and then sat down. She then offered Nell the seat beside her, nearly bouncing in her seat. Sheesh, she hadn't been this nervous since she had been sorted. Well, that and asking the cocoa colored girl out. She blushed a bit. "So, how was the rest of your summer? Been good?"

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
Taken with: Nell Ellis
----------------------------------

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi's eyes widened and he cursed silently at how stupid he had been. Now he remembered! "I think I remember you. You got adopted way before anyone else our age or somethin' like that. Man, you have no idea how lucky you are! How are they? Your parent's I mean. Are they nice? Do you have siblin's?" his questions came out hurried almost needy before he stopped and flushed. He hadn't meant to be so nosy but...this whole "belonging to a family" thing was still relatively new to him! Sure it happened last year but he spent most of the year at the school, so going to a home where suddenly the people actually cared was, well, weird. Feeling this way Tobi thought it would be best to get his answers from a fellow adopted orphan but still...The young boy scratched his ear looking down in apology. "Sorry, I didn' mean ta jus' drop all that on ya." he murmured.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:41 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

Wearing

Marina was confused for a few moments. But she quickly caught on. He was saying, in a painfully awkward, vague way, that he... felt the same way? She really hoped that was what he was saying, anyways. This needed to be clarified, here and now. She couldn't do this much longer. "Alright," she began slowly, quietly. "Are you saying that you... you like me too? Just be honest. I need to know." She was secretly terrified that if Damien didn't say it now, he never would. "It's just... You should be 100% sure. Because I don't want you to end up regretting anything." she finished firmly, managing to finally look him straight in the eyes. It all came down to this.

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell] [at: The Hogwarts Express]

Uriel nodded. "Oh, most definitely. I mean, I'm the eldest in my family. I don't really know what to expect, besides what my mum's told me." He smiled. "What houses are your siblings in? Do you think you'll be in the same one?" Cora had been a Gryffindor. He was secretly hoping to be sorted there as well. But he really didn't know where he'd be placed.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:05 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth

User Image

Damien swallowed hard when she just put it out there. He'd been trying for what felt like ages to say it, to her, to Dominic, to himself, even, and she just came out with it. He blushed. Why was this so bloody hard? He knew what he wanted to say, he knew how he felt, 100%. So why was it so completely impossible to make his mouth form the words? He glared at the ground for a moment, feeling her eyes on him, and ground his teeth. He had to do this. It would change things, forever. But... wouldn't it be better now? Things might be difficult at home... if he even got to go home once his father got wind of this... but here, at school, with her... wouldn't he be happier? He knew he would, he knew this was right. He took a deep breath, and met her eyes. "I do. I'm sure." And he stepped in close to her, bent down, and kissed her, his eyes squeezed shut, his brain screaming in a thousand different voices, saying a thousand different things at him, all of them agreeing on one, single thing; that this felt right. He put a hand on the back of her neck, not pulling her in, not forcing her, but to hold her to him. And held his breath. This was it.

User Image

Weasley, can you use the spoiler tag when you quote people? Is apparently the rule now smile Peeps in chat asked me to tell you smile

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:13 pm
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell was dragged onto the train by Rose with Ada, hopefully, trailing behind them. When she was offered the seat next to her she grinned and gave a soft giggle before sitting and snuggling close to her girlfriend. They hadn't had a chance to just sit with each other since the end of last year and, it showed, that the shorter girl clearly missed. As her head rested on the others shoulder with their hands clasped she was asked about the remainder of her summer she shrugged before answering. "Not much. My parents are still dealing with some problems at the Inn so I basically stayed with my sisters' and bummed around London until it was time to leave." There wasn't much to tell really so Nell contented herself with enjoying Rose's embrace.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Train Ride | Where: Kings Cross Station~Hogwarts Express | With: Rose | Thoughts: Comfy... | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 pm
Diamond_Wales
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Single

Crystal eyes gazed out the window of an otherwise empty compartment. The Second year Ravenclaw was slightly bored, sitting alone in his compartment. Hearing a familiar voice from the corridor his dark haired head turned towards the door. Indeed there stood Tobi.

Smiling Bradley waled over and opened the door. "There you are. You're difficult to find in a crowd short stuff." he said sticking his tongue out at Tobi. It was then he noticed the other boy. Who's that? he wondered as he studied the stranger, he looked familiar. Then it hit the ravenclaw. It was that Bloody boy from the Music room last year! Gah! Anyone but him! he thought as he frowned. The frown only lasted for a few seconds before he pasted on a fake smile.

He moved from the door. "Come on. Get on in here." he said as he sat down. Adjusting his camera sitting on the seat. He smiled at the pair. His eyes watching the two, he watched them, especially the other boy he didn't kn ow the name of. He wasn't sure how to feel about this boy. He had embarrassed him rather badly the last year, but it was only the three of them, so he knew he shouldn't really hold a grudge.

This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games