Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jonasfan017

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:15 pm
When i play a game do i earn any gold and if so how do i collect it? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:11 pm
Erm well here's a simple breakdown:

Rally> No gold
Jigsaw> After you complete the puzzle you automatically get gold.
Fishing> You get fish not direct gold, but you can sell the fish in the shops.
Please Read this For the Captcha workaround
Slots> You must have tokens and cash tickets to save. The tickets may be sold in the Gaia Exchange.
Cards> Please read above (slots)
WordBump> When you lose, you get gold
Pinball> When you lose, get gold
Electronic Factori> Lose, and get gold.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:16 pm
Hi mods of NSTG, thank you so much for taking care of this guild so well! I have a question about an error I've been getting lately.

When I try to update my questbar on my signature, I always get a message that it can only be 255 characters, and it's 263. The problem is I'm not adding any characters. So I tried to take some other parts out, but the number never changes from 263. Any suggestions on what might be going on? It's only been happening the last two days or so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:31 pm
It could be that the item you are questing has too many digits in it because i have had no problems updating mine. So I hope I could be some help. biggrin DD  

XxmichaelxX10

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:30 pm
Okay, here is my problem... I signed on to my account around 2 weeks ago and I tried to sell an item only to find a message that said that my trading and selling had been locked. I tried to get into contact with a global administrator to be able to find out what the problem was, but they didn't get back in contact with me. I contacted one of the global admin. from the list that you guys gave me a link to before, so I don't know what the problem is. I am not trying to ask them to unfreeze my trading and selling if they feel that they have a right to freeze it, I just want to know why they froze it. So, my questions are as follows:

1. Did I contact the right person with this query? If not, who am I supposed to contact?

2. Are there others who are having this problem?

3. How many weeks should it normally take them to get back in contact with me... or do you think that they won't?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:47 am
hi !!!

my friend is needing a gold and i want to donate to her but i dont know how ... can u teach me how thanks  

neko_snow

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:19 pm
Sergeant JJ
Okay, here is my problem... I signed on to my account around 2 weeks ago and I tried to sell an item only to find a message that said that my trading and selling had been locked. I tried to get into contact with a global administrator to be able to find out what the problem was, but they didn't get back in contact with me. I contacted one of the global admin. from the list that you guys gave me a link to before, so I don't know what the problem is. I am not trying to ask them to unfreeze my trading and selling if they feel that they have a right to freeze it, I just want to know why they froze it. So, my questions are as follows:

1. Did I contact the right person with this query? If not, who am I supposed to contact?

3. How many weeks should it normally take them to get back in contact with me... or do you think that they won't?
Interesting problem. Have you ever been reported or banned for hacking, scamming, or botting?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:20 pm
paula_sison
hi !!!

my friend is needing a gold and i want to donate to her but i dont know how ... can u teach me how thanks
Here is some helpful information about the way that trading here on Gaia Online works.  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:39 am
Ebony the Peacian Vampire
Sergeant JJ

Interesting problem. Have you ever been reported or banned for hacking, scamming, or botting?

I have never gotten any kind of warning or been notified of ever being reported. I try to follow the law to the very letter.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:45 pm
Hey,
im from the UK and Gaia cash is priced in USD ($). was just wondering if it's possible to buy Gaia cash in GBP (£) i.e. via a paypal account?  

BlackStarKidd

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:04 am
BlackStarKidd
Hey,
im from the UK and Gaia cash is priced in USD ($). was just wondering if it's possible to buy Gaia cash in GBP (£) i.e. via a paypal account?

hmmm i don't buy anything from gaia using real life cash.. but i think it does a exchange for you.... on the paypal website it says you can send money to anyone in the world.. so i am assuming they convert it for you; therefore it would be the same with US dollars.

currently 1 USD = 0.66 GBP.
So if you were supposedly buying a monthly letter that would be 2.50*0.66 which = 1.65 GDP

so.. whatever you want to convert.. multiply it by 0.66 (the figure may change.. though..)  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:07 am
Sergeant JJ
Ebony the Peacian Vampire
Sergeant JJ

I have never gotten any kind of warning or been notified of ever being reported. I try to follow the law to the very letter.

Hmmmm it could be possible that the mods are investigating your account. It is possible that you are connected to a hacking/scamming/botting case. The mods just lock your trades for a while.. then if they find you innocent then they should unlock your trades.. But this usually takes a long time... so you could be waiting weeks or even months for them to finish investigating.  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

BlackStarKidd

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:11 pm
XXXSweetkittyXXX
BlackStarKidd
Hey,

hmmm i don't buy anything from gaia using real life cash.. but i think it does a exchange for you.... on the paypal website it says you can send money to anyone in the world.. so i am assuming they convert it for you; therefore it would be the same with US dollars.

currently 1 USD = 0.66 GBP.
So if you were supposedly buying a monthly letter that would be 2.50*0.66 which = 1.65 GDP

so.. whatever you want to convert.. multiply it by 0.66 (the figure may change.. though..)

yeah so far ive avoided using real cash but i don't have much gold and monthly collectables are really nice looking
SWEEET twisted thanks very much for the fast response  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:36 am
your welcome :]  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Moonlight_Splendor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:53 pm
How do you talk in towns? (The syggestion from 2006 on page 17
won't work )  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games