Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin smiled and felt great other then his left arm being messed with. He was in minor pain. "Oh. It blew up. Burned bad, however it was a burn salve. So. Alls good". He said. His left hand was bright red. He saw a woman looking at him and felt self aware. He hoped his face was covered. He followed both lovely girls.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
Physical State? Sore leg and a little shaky. Dosent want to move about to much.
yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:38 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She blinked, quite offhandedly; her fingers wove in circle in the back of her hair, awkwardly trying to hide any discomfort behind that veil of recklessness. She twirled her hair in her fingers as her lilac gaze darted back and forth between Dhyl and Minn, her own smile a waning, paranoid sort of smile. Close contact? Her mind echoed with the realization and she found herself giggling. She didn’t think she’d be bothered by it too much, but him on the other hand? Maybe she was just being cruel…?

”Heheh, oh it’s nothing muñequita,” Cersei gushed, hoping to distract the young girl before she decided to try and piece the puzzle together. ”I was just teasing your brother; after all, he’d never told me he could skate.”

He’s never told you anything before this.. Cersei reminded herself, but kept on smiling. You don’t even like him! Her mind betrayed her.

Well!…… Her mind blanked trying to defend herself… against herself. I guess I do now.

”So, Minn, what school shopping do you have left?” Hell, maybe she could distract her? Maybe not?

Translations:// ' '//
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Diagon Alley Streets
---------- with Dhyl, and Minn
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
MissMoony13

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserBig Brother
Little SisterUnsortedFirst YearPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Minn blinked, then looked between the two. "Okay, I guess," she said, sounding a bit unconvinced. She nuzzled into her brother's side, as if to make sure he knew that she was on his side. She didn't like people being mean, she just hadn't realized Dhyl was being snarky as well.

Dhylan looked down at his sister, a slight smile alighting on his features. He wrapped an arm around her and gave her a sort of half hug. It may have been awkward to watch since the teen was so much taller than his sister, but neither Nolynn seemed to mind. Dhyl set about fixing the mussed bits of Minn's hair-do, his long, skinny fingers moving with ease through her onyx locks.

"We are almost done, actually. We have to buy a pet, is all. Dhylly has all my books and such in his backpack, 'cause he's so nice as to carry them all." She smiled up at her brother, for a second distracting him. Her hair was released from its ties as he reworked it. She could feel his movements through her hair, and before long, a neat french braid was tied in, and he tied it off with a pink and purple ribbon at the end.
{Translation~}
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:23 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

A bright, warm smile glowed on her lips as she nodded her head in Minn’s direction before standing up to her full height, which, in truth, wasn’t very tall at all. Compassion and peace danced nervously inside of her, and her smile had only grown as she watched Dhylan dutifully braid his little sisters hair. For a moment in time, she almost wished she had an older brother—but then quickly decided against it. She liked being spoiled, after all.

”A pet? Sounds fun. I’ve been meaning to get one, but, I’m so scatter brained, I’m afraid I might forget to be all, responsible, and all that ruddy goodness.” She giggled again, curling a lock of hair behind her ear. ”But I should probably get going, too. I’m supposed to be getting some school books for the new electives I signed up for this year,” she grinned at them both before glancing over her shoulder left and right to try and find the bookstore.

”But, hopefully I see you lot in Hogwarts soon! Then we can all play ice princess together.” Smirking, her wry lips spread into a mischievous grin as she waved her hand in farewell. ”See ya mates!”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
---------- parting ways with Dhyl and Minn
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
MissMoony13

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Minn pouted a bit when Cersei said she had to go, but quickly remembered she would be seeing the older girl soon enough. She ran to Cersei, hugging her tight, smiling happily. She stepped back and waved, wanting so be as friendly as humanly possible.

Dhyl nodded when Cersei said she had to shoo off. She didn't seem to have any idea where the bookstore was, so he pointed at it. Wouldn't want her lost, after all. When the boy heard those two words his eyes widened, then narrowed in rage. Blue irises sparkled in maddening fury, spelling certain doom should anyone cross him. "Good day, Miss Elizabeth, our dearest Princess." He sounded each syllable to her real name slowly, a poisonous venom to his normally genteel voice. His glare seemed to increase as he watched the girl, waiting for her to try something. At this point, his brain considered her to be a threat to him, causing him to drop his gentlemanly facade. The fourteen year old looked ready to kill, but was frozen in place by his sister's gentle grip on his hand.

Minn looked up at her brother when he spoke, sensing his near silent fury. She had had to deal with him brooding before, so this wasn't knew. Why had he called her Elizabeth? Her name was Cersei, wasn't it? She was so very confused. "Dhyl? Calm down. You're yelling at people not even here. Cersei is jus' tryin' ta be nice..." Her voice was quiet and squeaky, making her seem even a bit more childish. The eleven year old pulled oh her brother's hand, a bit afraid of his reaction.
{Translation~}
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Enveloping the young child in a great, big, wide hug, Cersei giggled as Minn took a quick hop backwards and waved good-bye happily. She waved back along happily, trying to keep the most earnest smile on her lips as she shifted her lilac gaze from her, to her brother, whom, had death clinging to his bones. A darkness uncoiled at his lips as he snarled, and it seemed his words greedily snaked down her spine, nearly pinning her. But she forced a smirk, she had to.

She didn’t know what she’d done, or why. But he’d changed again within an instance. Literally! All she’d done was blink, and then, fire consumed him. Toxic poison ripped at her flesh, tearing it from the muscle and bone.

But she didn’t linger long, with a tight throat she swallowed a lump that weighed her heart down as she waved one last time to Minn and then turned on her heel. She could barely hear the young girl try to calm her brother down by the time she’d sashayed off in the direction that Dhylan had pointed.

Hell, not like she really knew where the book store was anyway.

Just what the hell had gotten into him anyway? She almost pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest. She only wanted to have a little fun! But before she even got a chance, he had to show up. It was fun, at first, teasing him. But then he grabbed her hand and… there was that cold look in his eyes….

She shivered.

Either way, she was starting to like this darker side of him way more than she’d ever liked the old Dhylan.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
---------- wandering the streets
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl shook his head a bit, sighing. He felt exhausted and stressed, annoyed at the girl who had so easily riled him up. "Come on, Mouse. We have a kitten to buy. You still want a kitty, right?" He knew the answer was yes, but he liked to verify. The eleven year old had told him many a time about the ideal cat for her.

Minn waved one last time at her retreating friend before looking up at her brother. He'd been extra moody all summer, but hadn't said a word as to why. She shrugged, thinking it must just be him growing up. What was that called? She'd forgotten, but didn't seem particularly affected by it. She took her elder brother's hand and skipped ahead of him, bound for the pet store. "Uh-hu. A pretty black-and-white kitty. Then Qube can have a friend!"

The fourteen year old nodded once, long strides making it overly easy to keep up with his sister. He took the lead and walked her inside the very store she was most excited about.
{Translation~}
{OoC~}

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:18 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image

𝕿heodore 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd
Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot

𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd
Hit Wizard, Order of Merlin First Class

𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
Occlumens

𝕮assandra 𝖂arstorm
Squib

Mulling up and down the streets to visit absolutely every store that Cassandra had wanted, the Nott family now found themselves at the end of the street. Neither Nott seemed to be enjoying themselves, in fact, each one looked ready to murder the other right then and there on the spot, except, of course, for little Cassandra. She hadn’t seemed to notice at all.

It was a mockery, really, one that only William the Second would understand at all. Their house sigil was the English Bullmastiff for a reason, and their words were ‘Family, Duty, Honor’, but that was the farthest thing from this house if at all possible.

The great-grandfather was entirely transfixed upon the idea of a squib granddaughter, of wanting nothing more than to strip her of the chance of ever inheriting their name, and leave her off to an orphanage. But it was already too late for that, the world had already seen her, it would do no good to besmirch his family in the hopes of purifying its existence. And in any case, the Wizengamot and the people wouldn't be all too fond if such news hit the papers. His only choice was to banish his son, Remington, from the tree, and in turn, his great granddaughter, Cassandra.

The uncle was riddled in silence, with his arms crossed over his chest in silent contemplation of all that had transpired. He knew one thing was certain, his brother was doomed.

The cousin had decidedly remained neutral in all affairs, only assuring the safety and protection for the young girl, and nothing more. After all, she was family. To be honest, he didn’t care. But there was still the troubling factor that no one knew how pure or muddy the young girls’ was. The mother had abandoned them, and she was an orphan. His Uncle Remy certainly knew how to choose them.

And the young child, well, she was certainly content with her new pygmy puff that she’d named Ralfie, and the bunches of chocolate frogs and sugar quills she’d gotten.

Just when the Nott’s had decided to take their leave and apparate back to the estate, Tay, had decidedly shook his head and hung back in the streets. After all of that, he needed a drink.

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 pm

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

His hand whirled atop Cassandra’s head messing up her hair as he bid them all farewell and took a step back to watch them apparate away. With a sigh and a roll of his eyes, he was free again. Darkness sifted in his flesh, and burned bright in his glowing golden eyes as he surveyed the scene around him, always ever persistent to hold the upper hand. Black billowing robes cradled the sinister man that walked with his head held high, a regal statuesque. The English Bullmastiff was proudly adorned on the breast pocket of his robes, and riddled in the inlay pattern. His wand was hidden in a small pouch in the sleeve of his right arm, only a quick slash and summoning spell away.

Children doubled around, being keen to avoid crossing his path. Adults mulled around him, never daring to meet him in the eye. It was all he could do to fight the smirk that wormed its way onto his lips.

He had half a mind to wander to Hogs Head, or hell, he wished Chord was still around. Moribund’s would have been a perfect spot to relax. But he sneered once he realized who else had taken up shop in Knockturn Alley. Storm. He had half a mind to saunter down there right now and harass the man for anything he was worth….

But something far more interesting caught his eye. ”Catlin?” He spotted that silver hair gleaming in the shadows of an alley and he ghosted over the silently, seemingly walking on air. The closer he approached, the darker he became. A bruise had riddled her eye, and blood, he had smelt it before he’d seen it. With her clothing as red as it was already, it had taken him a clear moment before finding the darkened smears.

Hell, he should have used Occlumency right then and there, just to get it over with… But half of the fun was the battle. ”The bloody hell happened to you?” If he had to guess, he would have assumed she’d gotten into a street fight with some mockery of an excuse for a bully. But the pain on her face, more emotionally than physically, had led him to believe otherwise.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 192 ♜ Age: 18
with Michelle in the shadows
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle had totally zoned out, staring up at the sky with her pale arms wrapped around herself. Slowly she came back to reality as a voice addressed her. She raised an eyebrow at Tay, wondering how long she'd been staring at the sky. At his question, a smirk flitted across her lips. "Obviously I was dancing ballet." She answered with a sarcastic roll of her eyes. She huffed and pushed herself up from her leaning position, wincing as her back protested the movement. "I got into a fight... kind of." Fight probably wasn't the best word for it, since she basically stood there and let him beat her up, but saying that her step father beat her to hell and back because of god know's why, sounded a lot worse. "More just got the s**t beaten out of me... but fight sounds a lot better than that."

¤¤¤¤¤¤She shrugged, and then immediately regretted it. One hand snaked to her bruised arm, while the other stayed tightly coiled around her waist. Her eyes flickered to the sky, wondering where in the world her beloved phoenix was. She could really use some of his healing tears at the moment. With a small sigh, she returned her attention to Tay's face, and watched him silently.  

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:16 pm

User Image

Heavy brows knitted together in disbelief as his glowing gold eyes narrowed in on hers, he didn’t believe her for a second. But he decided against voicing that. He studied her for the moment, tongue thrashing wild behind sharp teeth, relentlessly lashing back every drip of venom that manifested there. He meandered in this silence, before decidedly whipping out his wand from thin air and waving it simply in the air without uttering a word. A satchel was summoned to his side, and he snatched it up from the air and rustled through it. ”Here, take this,” he shoved a jar of essence of dittany into her hands.

”Should help, it’s dittany.” He hadn’t given her much a choice, really. ”So you got yourself beaten up, huh?” He played along, it was obvious by his tone that he didn’t believe her. ”Zonkos and Weasleys Weezes always had a useful little assortment of trickery if you need it.” In his younger years, it was something he had to resort to more than once, considering he’d been stuck at the five foot since he was fifteen.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle looked down as the small jar was shoved into her hands. She personally was perfectly fine waiting for Volare to show up, but she held onto the jar anyways, knowing perfectly well that Tay wouldn't take it back anyways. She could hear the disbelief in his tone and shrugged. "Mhm... beaten up." She said quietly. She didn't know why she was protecting Vincent. There was no point. He didn't deserve it. She sighed and ran pale fingers through her hair, before crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't think any assortment of trickery would keep me out trouble." She finally said, looking up at him and smirking. She did tend to find herself in trouble no matter where she went. Although she'd never expected to come home from school only to find herself in trouble less than 20 minutes later. Of course, she probably should just start expecting trouble everywhere she went. It was attracted to her like she was a magnet and it metal. Not to say she minded. The kinds of trouble she found herself in, were more often than not at least interesting, or led to interesting things.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:55 pm

User Image

He shrugged his shoulders as he utterly rolled in nonchalance. His proud regality clung to his shadows as he eyed the younger girl before him, the only one who hadn’t been scared of him. It wasn’t until recently that he began to wonder why, and it wasn’t even until just now that it had dawned on him that, perhaps, she harbored the very same darkness in her soul that he had? He had been born with his, had she?

He wanted to know.

He glanced over his shoulder keenly assessing just how many people were here, and just how far away they were. They were too open, in too much of the public eye. Muffiliato, he decreed in silence, and without the wave of his wand.

”You saw everything, didn’t you?” He didn’t need to reiterate, and he would not explain. He remembered the haunting night as if it was the last he’d ever had. He remembered seeing the fiery bird, and hearing their voices. He remembered just how loud she’d been that night, when she had never been loud before.

But when silence separated them, he severed it quickly. ”Didn’t you?” But he didn’t sound as persistent, or as demanding, as he was. His voice was cold, deep, and growling.

╔══════════════╗
Muffliato in effect
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle blinked, watching him quietly. He was silent for a long time, and her thoughts raced, wondering just what he could be thinking about. When he finally spoke, she smirked. Of course he was thinking of that night. To be honest, her mind had been on the events that took place in the forest for quite awhile too. Whenever she found herself alone and unworried, her mind wandered to that night and all that had taken place, trying to put everything together, and failing. Slowly she nodded her head at his question.

¤¤¤¤¤¤"Yes." She said simply, watching him quietly. She knew that if she was anyone else, she'd probably be scared out of her wits, but she wasn't someone else. She was Michelle, and she had never been afraid of Tay. Not once. "I followed you out into the forest. You're not as good at being sneaky as you think you are." She said teasingly. She was unperturbed by the fact that she had followed him out of curiosity only to witness him kill a woman and try to create an inferius. The only thing she was curious about, was why it hadn't worked.

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 pm

User Image

He cocked a brow as her unwavering silence lingered in between them, pushing them farther and farther away like a crevice splitting under the feet, ripping the earth away. Gold eyes narrowed to slits, trying to focus upon her soul, inside her mind. A cold breath of wind sat in his chest, and it wasn’t until she had finally admitted the truth, could he breathe. She had helped him, he’d always known, but—he’d never been able to believe it until today…

”I wasn’t trying.” He never tries. What was the point? He’d always been in the shadows, anyway. No one ever paid attention to him, really.

Except her…

Suddenly, a realization had dawned on him, well, struck him dead in the heart, to be honest. His eyes glinted something malicious and a slow creeping smile wormed onto his lips as he peered down at her. ”If you will….

“I’ll need your help again.”

╔══════════════╗
Muffliato in effect
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games