Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:19 pm
Kierra looked at Rock and nodded,"Umm....alright. Should...should we tell him?" By 'him' she was referring to Jabir who was now smiling contentedly at where the final blows had been struck. Now that there was a new monster higher up on the food chain, he wanted a piece. He could put Rock in aginst the flyer, but he still wasn't sure what he was capable of. "I'll have to put him in a few fights before I do that." Maybe Kierra. He seemed hesitant to attack her in her first match a while back, and Jabir knew there was a hidden power she had yet to tap into. If he could get her into fighting, he could use their friendship against Adrian. Though, from what Jabir just saw with Rock, he was sure he might actually be the type to like fighting."He's probably my best bet. We'll just have to wait and see."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm
"Does he really care?" Rock asked as he titled his head on the side, not looking at the master. After a few seconds, he added "Fine... Let's go tell him that we aren't going to be home, I guess..." ,sighing and letting her go first.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 pm
Kierra stood, her arm still wrapped around her as she walked up to Jabir."What is it?" Jabir asked grumpily as he was interrupted from his thoughts. Kierra squeaked at the harshness in his tone and attempted to explain where they were going, but it only came out as a stuttering mess,"I...we...the..the..b-bar..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 pm
"We're not going home, we're heading to the bar. That's what she's trying to say. Get to know each other better since we're in the same household around a few drinks." Rock explained, a little bothered himself. She's uptight, nervous, feeling like she's squeezed and restless. She needed to loosen up and a few drinks might just help her out.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:51 pm
Jabir nodded at the two. "Go. Have fun even," he said with a small chuckle at the idea. He stood and walked away without another word.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 pm
"Let's go then." Rock said as he waved to Kierra to follow along as he slid his hands in his pockets and started walking down the aisles to reach the bottom floor.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:15 pm
Kierra followed him quietly. Once at the bottom, she pointed to their right,"The bar...it's that way." She lead him there, figuring that he was probably going to ask her to lead him anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:28 pm
Smith arched an eyebrow as he spoke again, folding the paper with an only half-completed crossword (he wasn't much good at them) and placing it on the small coffee table off to one side. "Better you find out from me than when Sikes gloats about what he 'made' you do. Oh, and your wings most certainly aren't working and won't be for quite a while. They were already fractured thanks to Amaya's training session with you a few days ago, and you made the damage that Orion dealt to the joints worse when you kept flying. You're grounded for at least two months if you don't want your next flight to be your last. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to see about getting us something to eat. Would you like anything in particular?"  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
"I knew that..." He said subtly as he was going the opposite way. Once over there, he took a seat after pulling a seat for her. "What do you drink?" Rock asked as he looked at the choices, already knowing what he was going to take.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:33 pm
"Umm...I've...I've never had alcohol....before," Kierra said sheepishly. Was she supposed to have drank before? Would he get upset? or laugh? She looked down at the table, afraid to look up at him to see a reaction.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:35 pm
Adrian just sighed. "...Nah, whatever's fine; I don't really care one way or the other....Though if I'm going to be stuck here...could you let Amaya know for me? That I'm...you know, sane again?..." he asked hopefully.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:55 pm
[[sorry to be gone so long, what i miss?]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:42 pm
Rock chuckled. "It's alright. There's a first time for everything. I bet you like sugary and fruity stuff, but nothing very strong..." the last part was more to himself as he pondered drinks possible. He turned to the bartender. " A smirnoff Ice for me and a cosmopolitan for the lady." He ordered with a smile. "I hope you'll like my choice for your drink" he added with a chuckle to Kierra "So... Do we have to always tell the owner where we go or it's just you?" rock asked as he took the bottle the bartender was handing him, totally ignoring the glass he had put beside it. He did hand to Kierra her cosmopolitan. "Cheers."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:01 pm
Kierra shook her head as she took the drink,"I was just telling him. I thought....I thought I should tell him." She looked at the drink the entire time she spoke. It was somewhat exciting to be holding what would soon be her first taste of alcohol. She sniffed the drink curiously before taking a small sip. "It's...good." She took a few more cautious sips.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:18 pm
At that point, Rock had already drank 3/4 of his bottle (it's the size of a beer bottle, kinda thing. =P). "Don't be so afraid, it won't bite. As long as you don't chug a glass after another, you won't get sick either, just some mighty good times." He said before finishing his smirnoff. He signaled the bar tender for another one. Rock was in a good mood and liked smirnoff. Even better, he prefered to drink in company. Drinking alone doesn't always cut it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games