Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:04 pm
Evan smirked and chuckled before closing his eyes. "I talk to demons...and you have a hell of one in you." He said smiling wickedly. "Wanna see?" He said coldly and yet playfully. He looked to Muzet. "You too miss if you'd like...."

Bahamut roared as Alexander appeared and absorbed his attack. "Alexander, you old piece of machinery.....how are you even still alive after the war?!" He said before looking to the stone and smirking. "Oh I see....'Holy' huh?" He roared as he charged at the summon.

"I can feel the material used to summon Bahamut is starting to thin out....he won't be able to maintain a form here for much longer." Shari said calmly before looking to Nick. "You will find the locations of the other pieces once you talk to the Shaman in the Vatican....he knows of your coming. Also, Find Zalera if you want more answers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:13 pm
A vine wrapped around Evan as Mizori clenched down tightening it as she pushed him back against the side of the ship. She didn't like Evan's words and his attitude was particularly grating on her. "Your not talking to her, your talking to me" Mizori said, her firmness she had shown with Jones when she had first arrived no where to be found, a tinge of fear lined her voice for reason's she wasn't able to explain. "Now explain yourself. What demons, what Decay and Despair were you told of by Jones." Clenching her hand the vine around him squeezed for a moment before loosening back to simply binding him to try to get a point across who was in control currently.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:28 pm
Evan blinked and chuckled. His demeanor was clearly different than before. "I can hear the fear in your voice...the uncertainty." He said smirking. "Your friends song has a bit of a corrupting influence...." He said as data flowed from his body and down the vines. "she is my master right now...not you!" He said sternly as he lifted a hand. "But if you really want to know..." He said softly as he put a finger on her forehead and suddenly she got a vision of a forest decaying rapidly.as the earth began cracking as black vines with thorns began to destroy the dead forest.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:42 pm
Mizori's eyes widened as Evan touched her forehead the image of the forest decaying and dying right before her and wicked black thorns sprouting from the ground as tree and earth as one were destroyed. Mizori's hand twitched as the roots around Evan fell apart falling to the ground around him the familiar pain starting to pulse withing her chest as she pushed away from Evan stumbling back and falling against the wall of the sub on the opposite side. Her vision slowly returned to normal as the fog of illusion was pulled from her eyes as she looked right at Evan as the pain of her instability ebbed away. "What was that" Mizori finally choked out after the pain had gone away as quickly as it had come. "What was that vision. What is happening to the forest" she called at him raising her voice the fear ebbing away as anger started to fill it.
(Bahhh idk how to well play Muzet at this moment in time aside from maybe she had gone to another part of the sub for a moment when all this happened maybe?.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:48 pm
((haha sure that works.))

Evan smirked as he waved his hands over the vines as data moved over it making the vines glow purple before becoming data themselves. "Nothing....yet." He said simply. "You see, the power of the purple tribe is the ability to create and open doors. It's like i have special glasses on from your friend's song..." He said sweetly. "Why don't you ask Mare, I"m sure he has a purple executive..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:12 am
"Oh yeah, Death Seraph, sounds like a swell guy." Nick said before turning back to the fight. "Alexander, dust him." The Assassin commanded. "As you command sire." The Large Machine replied before blasting Bahamut with its Divine Judgement.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:03 am
Walking back into the cabin after having talked with the captain Muzet sauntered thru the door as she looked at Evan. "Sit down at the back" she said to him her eyes showing a tinge of blue. She had caught the tail end of Evan's words and didn't seem to be all to happy. "While we are on this ship dear, she is as much in charge as I am of you. Got it?" Muzet asked looking at Evan. "Now then be a good boy and go sit down and think about what you have done, taunting Mizori like that." Sauntering over Muzet kneeled down in front of Mizori as she pat her head. "There there dear don't take what he says to heart it's mostly the song talking"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:17 am
Evan glared at Muzet. "....As you wish." He said with some defiance as he moved to the back of the sub..

Bahamut roared with flames spewing from his mouth as he went to block the attack but soon was overtaken as he flew back and skidded along the ground before panting. "we'll meet again..." He said as he was dismissed and turned back into data and returned to Evan

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:32 pm
Having gotten to the docks to late Joe and Skye had looked up and down the docks asking about the executives and there captive and told they had missed them by several minutes. "Wicked curs" Joe yelled clenching his fist as he stood at the docks. What were they to do now? They needed to quickly return to the surface but Alexander and Marcus where no where currently to get a sub to head after the group. "We need transportation quickly" Joe muttered to himself looking back towards the direction of the hotel able to hear the ending of the battle from there.

Getting to her feet Mizori brushed off Muzet's attempts to help as she exited that part of the cabin quickly. She wanted to get away from Evan and turn him over to her father quickly. What had that vision been? It held the same strength as the feeling that she had felt when the light from Jones had gone thru her. What was going on? "What was he talking about a demon inside me" she muttered closing herself up in one of the subs rooms and sitting against the opposite side of the door. When she had seen that vision the pain similar to the side effects of not taking her medicine had been so overwhelming but had vanished just as quickly. "What is going on" she muttered leaning her head against her knees.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:39 pm
"I don't doubt it." Nick said as Bahumut faded into data. "Well that was intense. Any other helpful words of wisdom or should I just get moving?" Nick asked, turning to face Shari. He found himself more and mroe curious about what he was going to find at the Vatican, but also concerned about who he was going to meet.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:39 pm
"Yes...there is one more thing you should know." Shari said to Nick and Ultima. "Ultima is aware of the process one must go through to become a summon....I would not be surprised if Mare plans the same for your friend." She said before before pulling out a phone and making a call. "Alexander had to cater to Marcus....he's grown weak due to the transfer but is ok for now. I'll prepare a sub for you to take you to the Vatican... If Mare does plan to do this then It'll be difficult to get him back to normal." She said as a large sub emerged form the water at the docks. "Get moving before it's too late! Meet with Father Vincent!" She said as she closed her eyes and made a water portal to the docks

Mare sat in his office and sighed as he looked out at the ocean and noticed a faint glow. "Hmmm...." he said as he walked over to a screen and pressed a button as he sent a call out to Mizori and Muzet as he puled out a pda and and made some quick notes. "Gotta ask about Muzet's effect on these terrorists..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:14 pm
Looking down at her wrist as her bracelet started to go off indicating the call going thru Mizori did her best to compose herself as she slowly pushed herself up to a standing position against the door. She didn't want to look disheveled to her father and as such before finally answering his call. Smiling as Mare's hologram appeared above her wrist. "Hello Father" Mizori said to him keeping up as strong of a front as she could currently.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:39 pm
Mare smiled and nodded his head. "Hello my dear. Tell me how goes things?" He said calmly noticing something was off with Mizori. "I can tell that the blue essence has been transferred.... The Ocean looks more, hopeful... Tell me, you do have a surprise for me do you not?" He said calmly and coldly at the same time as he looked at Mizori with a stern look. "Has Muzet been pulling her wieight down there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:47 pm
"Muzet is more then pulling her weight. If not for her.....the mission would not have been even somewhat successful as it has been. We were not able to capture Marcus. We were however able to attain one of the people that have been traveling with him. I believe he is a purple essence user" Mizori reported keeping up her front as best as she could. Even tho she held it she could tell by the tone of his voice and his look he probably knew something was off. "Jones....Is dead" Mizori said looking away from him for a moment. "The blue user that travels with him has become the new host for the essence." Mizori finished exhaling slowly as she looked towards the bracelet. "I....am sorry for failing you in the mission to get the essence" Mizori said after a long pause looking away from her bracelet.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:52 pm
Mare raised an eyebrow at the news she had a purple user in custody. "Purple user huh?" He said thinking to himself. "hmmmm...Jones was due to fall soon... Guardians of nature and the nations must be replaced." He said as he tapped his arm. "Bring the boy here and then head to the Vatican to meet up with Morrison...this boy can be of great use to us against the others..." He said simply before crossing his arms as he began tapping his foot. "Do not be swayed by this boy while he is under Muzet's control.... A siren has the ability to temporarily 'Awaken' a being's connection with essence. Purple users are more dangerous in this state due to being able to see multiple doorways..." He warned as he smiled "Good work my dear...pass on regards to Muzet"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games