Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 pm
"There you are!" said Tact, walking into the camp in which Joey and Ryu had set up. "I've benn looking for you everywhere! A kingdom is surprisingly large, you know!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:10 am
"Tact! You're finaly here!" Joey said, waving at him.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:44 pm
Tact stared at the little girl beside Joey. "WHo the heck is that?" he asked. He had sen her before, but couldn't remember.

Rester awoke, glaring. He walked along silently on the halls. Only a little later.. he thought.By then, I won't have to. But then someone walked inti him and said, "Umm... ya..... you have to pack your things..." "Why?" asked Rester. "Yeah...... I'm a sacrifice..." the guy said. "For whom?" asked Rseter. "I don't know.." said the guy. "I was just told to stay here untl the base explodes..." "WHAT??!!" Rester grabbed the guy by the collar. "When?" he barked. "When is it going to explode?" "Ummm..." the guy looked at his watch, "0 minutes, 32.3 seconds." "OMG!" He made a dash for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:12 am
Joey whispered to Tact's ear "it's Yumi..." he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:34 pm
"OH!OH" Tact looked at the puny shrimp, cowering in fear just inches away from hiim. "Wow," he said. What happened to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:46 pm
Yumi hid behind Joey, trembling a bit "Joey-nii-san, who is he?" she asked "oh...ermm...it another one of your brother's friends..." Joey said, Ryu walked over to Tact "calm down...we're just as surprised as you are..." he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:05 pm
"WAit a minute," said Tact. He had a kind of look on his face that they were lying or something. "Lemme check this out." He walked over to Yumi, and looked at her, rubbing his chin. "Mmmm-hmmm." He kicked her in the face. "Squirt..." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:25 am
Yumi suddenly cried, Ryu came in and kicked Tact away from her "So ye like ta see little girls cry do ya!" He shouted, he grabbed Tact by the colar twitching "Nii-san?" Yumi whimpered, Ryu smiled at her "don't worry I'll beat up this bully for you!" he said in a kind and gentle voice, he glared back at Tact giving him the Evil Stare "do that to her I will not hesitate to kill YOU!" Joey glared at Tact "same goes with me" he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:04 pm
"I don't think you can," struggled Tact. "It's nice to see you're finally co=operating with each other." His hand all of a sudden turned metal, and a blade shot out from his sleeve, piercing Ryu on the leg. Tact jumped free, and twirled around 3 times and vanished.

Later, he reappered in the station he had just gone to moments before. "Camouflage off," he mumbled. The cloak turned off, and then you'd be staring at the face of Rester, standing there. He walked into the room. "1 down," he murmered. "Several more regrets and pain to go."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:48 pm
"ouch...that b*****d..." Ryu said "let me help a bit" she said, trying to heal his wound a little "thanks" he said. Joey looked at Yumi "hey Yumi...don't you remember anything?" he asked, she shook her head "nope..." she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

pspspud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:07 pm
hmmmm an acadamy eh? how do i join up?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:28 pm
Name: Keitsume

Side: Good

Race: Human

Weapons: Dark Key Blade

Courses: Element control, Swords Man Ship and Dark Magic.

Appearance: Whatever my Avatar Looks like

Personality: Shy, kind but powerful.

Bio: Keitsume is a shy 14 year old who does not know how to fully control her powers. She controls fire with the dark key blade. When her emotions get out of control so does her powers. She hates to kill and loves to learn new tricks with her powers. She is 5 foot two inches.

Dorm: #102?  

Keitsume

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:43 pm
My heart felt like it was trying to escape the prison in side my chest as I was staring up at the perfect gates that read "Riku Academy" On the very top. Every new school was a challenge for me. I never made any friends. All my peers in the other schools thought I was a freak. Maybe this school would be different.
"ha, yeah right" I whispered to myself with a sarcastic attitude. I always thought that right before I entered a new school. But even if this one was different, there was always the fact that I did not come in exactly at the start of the year. People already had their groups of friends. None would let me in. I sighed and took a step forward and pushed open the gate still worrying about what was waiting for me inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:11 pm
Only moments later, the REAL Tact came walking out of the forest and into plain view of Joey and Ryu. "Hey guys!" He called. "Whats up?" But then he noticed they were death glaring him. "Umm... guys..." he said. "What did I do now?" He backed away slowly.  

Rester.R

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:21 am
I was now walking in the deserted hallways. Where was everyone? "Hello?" I called. There was no reply so I kept on walking. I soon came to a door that said "Office" on it. That door looked promising. I opened it and saw a secretary sitting in the desk. She looked up at me when she heard the door open. "Morning, do you need something?" she said. "Um... yes," I said in a small voice. I walked up to her. "I was wondering if I could have I schedual for my classes.... And maybe a map." "sure, hold on." she replied. She was searching around her desk for papers. "Here is a map of the school," she handed me the paper. "What is your name?" "Keitsume" I responded. She was searching her desk again. "here is your class schedual, and," she handed me another paper "and this one tells you who are in your classes. Can I see your map again?" "Sure" I handed her the map and she circled and labled two spots. "There you go, have a nice day now" "Thanks, you too" I replied as I headed out the door.

I was walking and reading the papers at the same time. I had two classes on my schedual. They were: Swords Man Ship and Elemental Control. The secretary had circled the location of my classes on the map. "okay, 10:00-12:00, Swords man ship". I looked at my watch. It was 9:03 "Phew, I still have time, 12:00-1:00, Lunch. 1:00-3:00, Elemental control." Wow, two hour classes, thats unusual. The next thing I looked at was who was in my classes. "Kumi Mizuki, Ayato, Rester and Tact are in both of my classes. Maybe I can get one of them to show me around..." I breathed deeply and went to my dorm.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games