Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:03 am
Ah ha, well he WAS an author. My high school got a copy of Mein Kampf in and I started reading it, unfortunately I wasn't able to get very far in as I was supposed to be doing something else at the time ninja ...I mostly only read stuff about his childhood and schooling.

I would like to finish it.

EDIT: I hate game patches. I know they are necessary to keep things in working order. I still hate them.

EDIT EDIT: I also hate maintenance work. XD And Tuesdays.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:31 am
i hate it when you spend 8 hours downloading a bagillion megabytes of software just for it to go "no, i dont recognise that file! so i wont be opening it...shutting down!" Damn you SPSS....damn you....  

First Pancake

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:37 am
Oh no. D: I too have had that happen to me, though I'm not sure if I've tried downloading anything ridiculously big.

I hate being unemployed D< Even though lying through my teeth at interviews to get jobs I'm not interested in that end up killing me from within sucks too.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:47 am
Home school sucks. Need I say anymore? D:  

Pirate-Wolfe

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:23 pm
FUKKKKKK. DON'T ******** INVITE ME SOMEWHERE AND OFFER ME A RIDE HOME AND START TAKING SHOTS! THEN I END UP SCRAMBLING AROUND FINDING SOMEONE SOBER TO TAKE ME ********.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:26 pm
Dr Entropy
FUKKKKKK. DON'T ******** INVITE ME SOMEWHERE AND OFFER ME A RIDE HOME AND START TAKING SHOTS! THEN I END UP SCRAMBLING AROUND FINDING SOMEONE SOBER TO TAKE ME ******** class="clear">

Take the bus? D:  

Dana Pixie Stix

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:31 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Dr Entropy
FUKKKKKK. DON'T ******** INVITE ME SOMEWHERE AND OFFER ME A RIDE HOME AND START TAKING SHOTS! THEN I END UP SCRAMBLING AROUND FINDING SOMEONE SOBER TO TAKE ME ******** class="clear">

Take the bus? D:
As far as I knew, there were no bus stops near by. I didn't have any money either.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:35 pm
Dr Entropy
Dana Pixie Stix
Dr Entropy

Take the bus? D:
As far as I knew, there were no bus stops near by. I didn't have any money either.

Pick your friends carefully?  

Dana Pixie Stix

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:38 pm
She said she wouldn't drink till after she took me home. Next thing I know she's taking three shots in a row. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:40 pm
Dr Entropy
She said she wouldn't drink till after she took me home. Next thing I know she's taking three shots in a row. gonk

Well......to hell with her then. D:  

Dana Pixie Stix

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:46 pm
Yeah i seriously hate those ppl too- "yeah i'll be sober driver! Whats the rule again? One beer an hour except for the first hour in which you can have 2...or was it 2 beers every hour with one in the first hour, and one in the last, with water in between..." gonk just dont drink! fawking hell....  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:36 am
After she took the three shots she started asking me "What's 35% alcohol by volume?"

IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS THEN DON'T ******** DRINK!  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:17 am
Dr Entropy
After she took the three shots she started asking me "What's 35% alcohol by volume?"

35% by volume is probably waaay too much xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:02 am
Dr Entropy

Soulie needs to slap a b***h. D:  

Dana Pixie Stix

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:14 am
Dana Pixie Stix
Dr Entropy

Soulie needs to slap a b***h. D:
And post pictures for greater lulz xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games