Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:36 pm
Roy felt like punching Jonny but he didn't because Kairi or Dante will have to hold him back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:44 pm
johnny chuckles and begins to laugh  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:45 pm
Roy was confused as always and said "Why the hell are you laughing!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:47 pm
i dunno said johnny its funny u guys care about me  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:51 pm
Roy was more confused then he ever was in his whole life time and said "What makes you think I care about you!!" This guy just wont pick a side will he? thought Roy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:53 pm
u tried to save me back there i appreciate it and i know ive been a jackass to you but sorry said johnny in an assahmed way  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:55 pm
"Well I just saved you because if you die there wont be someone to kill at the end except for dante" said Roy. "But that just might be the last time i will save your hide"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:07 pm
johnny begins to laugh hard its the last time ill ever need need it too  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Craven looks around confussed. 'Uh where am I?'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:02 am
johnny sighs as he stares at the ground  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:03 am
he begis to walk deep into the forest concerned about a feeling hes been getting as if a great streangth was approaching  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:04 pm
Dante Aurion
(I'm gone on the weekends so see you monday)

Dante felt guilty. I didn't want to force this on her He gave her a hug and held her tightly. She really does care about me. I mean she did it before now she doesn't have the heart. "It's okay"

((Okay I'll miss you))

Raven liked it when Dante hugged her. It made her feel safe. And wanted...She thought to herself. "Not it's not, because I really want too but then I'd develop this horrible addiction and eventually your blood would stop refilling and everything and then I'd be like a parasite that just won't go away and then one day you'll wake up and be dead or close to dying, actually you would wake up and glare at me and then die," Raven rambled on and on, talking faster and faster as she went until she sounded like she was about to get hysterical. Then she calmed down and laughed.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:10 pm
Dante Aurion
CelestialAera
"What? But.. You love Raven..." Kairi said.
"Yes, i do but that doesn't mean I cannot help a person in need" he grins. "Your a friend"

After Raven had thrown her fit and given up on dinner she walked outside to see what was really going on with Dante, Johnny, Roy, and Kairi. Raven barely understood what was going on because she ignored the first part of their conversation outside. But it looked like Kairi was being sucked into a whole or maybe just the ground and everyone was trying to pull her up. Wait did Dante just say he loved me.....Raven thought. There's no way I heard that right....She thought and then smiled. For almost a full minute Raven didn't care that Dante was in his demon form, he was saving Kairi and that was a pretty good improvement from his earlier actions at school. Maybe I am getting through to him after all...Raven thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:18 pm
Then before any of them noticed that she was outside Raven went back into Dante's house and started doing the dishes. It's not like I had to be out there anyway...She thought to herself. And being out there probably isn't going to make a difference in anything....Raven thought and rinsed some pots. But Dante said he loves me...Raven thought and then smiled to herself. "Maybe this place isn't so bad after all. And it's not like I have to worry about Dante being staked like Carniviol," Raven said to the soap bubbles.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:55 pm
Shrugging Craven jumped into a tree to relax.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games