Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:46 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
(( I know you guys probably dont see it...but Ive been actin wierd lately and I just wanted to say Im sorry to anyone that ive offended, pissed off or other wise...Im out of my funk now))

i didnt see it but it good that your out of your "funk" now
funk?

whispers to you *i dont get it either*
*ok* ((lets get back to the rp so tomorrow seymour can come back.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:47 pm
The Dark Paladin
(( sorry.....a person I know uses that word alot and t just knda came out... sweatdrop ))

((lol))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:48 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
(( I know you guys probably dont see it...but Ive been actin wierd lately and I just wanted to say Im sorry to anyone that ive offended, pissed off or other wise...Im out of my funk now))

i didnt see it but it good that your out of your "funk" now
funk?

((It means he's not quite himself lately.))
((ok, thanks))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:48 pm
(( YES......wait...I gotta go....FU@# oh well...Ill see you guys tommorrow...And if I confused you about the entire deal...I sorry.....Just thought I pissed some people off...night))  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:49 pm
The Dark Paladin
(( YES......wait...I gotta go....FU@# oh well...Ill see you guys tommorrow...And if I confused you about the entire deal...I sorry.....Just thought I pissed some people off...night))
((good night. blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:51 pm
The Dark Paladin

k c yea tommarow  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i feel a lot better now. i guess i should never turn back into that form."berry looks up at him.

"no, i dont either i dont want you to turn back into.....that"
"the worst thing is that....."Looks at the ground."i just have this feeling, Seymour was watching me. im sacred."Berry hugs bixyll.

bixyll hugged berry back "why do yuou think he was (( sorry i got to go this time for real... i think. ill be on tommarow tommarow))
"i don't know."Berry continues to hug bixyll.((ok bye billy. see you tomorrow.))
"Im going to get some rest now."Berry kisses him on the cheek."good night."Berry goes to her room and goes to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i feel a lot better now. i guess i should never turn back into that form."berry looks up at him.

"no, i dont either i dont want you to turn back into.....that"
"the worst thing is that....."Looks at the ground."i just have this feeling, Seymour was watching me. im sacred."Berry hugs bixyll.

bixyll hugged berry back "why do yuou think he was (( sorry i got to go this time for real... i think. ill be on tommarow tommarow))
"i don't know."Berry continues to hug bixyll.((ok bye billy. see you tomorrow.))
"Im going to get some rest now."Berry kisses him on the cheek."good night."Berry goes to her room and goes to sleep.

bixyll blushed a lil then followe dher down till she got to her room " good night" bixyll continued to walk down the hall to his room  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:58 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

bixyll blushed a lil then followe dher down till she got to her room " good night" bixyll continued to walk down the hall to his room
Berry is sleeping. seymour magicail appear in berry's room and pick her up. "Finally bixyll lefted you alone. now berry will marry me."Seymour does his evil smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:01 pm
bixyll in his bed felt a sharp pain is his chest he sat up quikly in his bed he calmed down then layed back down but he couldnt skae the felling that something wanst right after awhile bixyll was finally able to fall asleep  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:04 pm
Berry woke up, but seymour covered her mouth so she couldn't scream. seymour forced her to walk towards the outside area. She kicked bixyll door hoping he would come out and save her. "Now now berry. you will be my wife and there is nothing you can do about it ."Berry start to cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:12 pm
*Vexion heard the bang on Bixyll's door and rushed out.*

"Hey! I'm triyng to play my giut... "

*He looks down the hall to see Seymour holding Berry.*

"Hey! Put her down! Other wise Bixyll and I are gonna make you wish you never came here! Then again, we were gonna do that anyways!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:15 pm
Spartan-622
*Vexion continues playing the song on his guitar. He then restarts playing the song but his time sings the lyrics as well.*

"I AM
LITTLE BIT OF LONELINESS
A LITTLE BIT OF DISREGARD
A HANDFUL OF COMPLAINTS
BUT I CAN'T HELP THE FACT
THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE THESE SCARS
I AM
WHAT I WANT YOU TO WANT
WHAT I WANT YOU TO FEEL
BUT IT'S LIKE
NO MATTER WHAT I DO
I CAN'T CONVINCE YOU
TO JUST BELIEVE THIS IS REAL
SO I LET GO
WATCHING YOU
TURN YOUR BACK LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO
FACE AWAY AND PRETEND THAT I'M NOT
BUT I'LL BE HERE
'CAUSE YOU'RE ALL I GOT

I CAN'T FEEL
THE WAY I DID BEFORE
DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME
I WON'T BE IGNORED
TIME WON'T HEAL
THE DAMAGE ANYMORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED

I AM
A LITTLE BIT INSECURE
A LITTLE BIT UNCONFIDENT
'CAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
I DO WHAT I CAN
BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T MAKE SENSE
I AM
WHAT YOU NEVER WANT SAY
BUT I'VE NEVER HAD A DOUBT
IT'S LIKE NO MATTER WHAT I DO
I CAN'T CONVINCE YOU
FOR ONCE JUST TO HEAR ME OUT
SO I LET GO
WATCHING YOU
TURN YOU BACK LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO
FACE AWAY AND PRETEND THAT I'M NOT
BUT I'LL BE HERE
'CAUSE YOU'RE ALL I GOT

I CAN'T FEEL
THE WAY I DID BEFORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED
TIME WON'T HEAL
THE DAMAGE ANYMORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED

NO
HEAR ME OUT NOW
YOU'RE GONNA LISTEN TO ME
LIKE IT OR NOT
RIGHT NOW
(repeat)

I CAN'T FEEL
THE WAY I DID BEFORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED
TIME WON'T HEAL
THE DAMAGE ANYMORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED
(repeat)

I CAN'T FEEL
I WON'T BE IGNORED

TIME WON'T HEAL
I WON'T BE IGNORED"
((this a good song you might like : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdDEwMHm2s from shadow the hedgehog (the game) ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:23 pm
Spartan-622
*Vexion heard the bang on Bixyll's door and rushed out.*

"Hey! I'm triyng to play my giut... "

*He looks down the hall to see Seymour holding Berry.*

"Hey! Put her down! Other wise Bixyll and I are gonna make you wish you never came here! Then again, we were gonna do that anyways!"
"You think you can beat me. since i have berry i could always kill her you know. you should just leave me alone and berry will be alive." sEymour conitues to walk away.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games