Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:44 pm
Jaden looked at her "light headed????......." Jaden smiled "only a little" Jaden giggled "its not bad is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:48 pm
"If your light headed it means you've lost a lot of blood, your you haven't breathed in a while," I paniced for a moment and kept melting snow on the wound faster than ever. "I have to find something to clog the hole." I looked around but the only thing in sight was snow.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:50 pm
Jaedn smiled at Keitsume "it hurts to breath" Jaden said taking small and short breaths.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:56 pm
"That makes sence" I said as I took off my shoe when struck by a studden idea. I took off my sock and wet it in the snow, then stuck it in Jaden's wound. "That ought to help a little," I hoped.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:01 pm
"your the best Keitsume" Jaden smiled "if i could hug you i would" Jaden laughed then winced "....ow"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:06 pm
"Just lay still. I'm flattered." I stuck my foot back into my shoe "I think Amaya's gonna take care of the rest of the demons. You did great Jaden, But don't risk your life like that. I can't afford to lose you." at this moment Kona came up and to jaden and whimpered. she layed down in the snow and put her head on Jaden's knee.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:09 pm
Jaden smiled "ill be fine Kona...i''ve survived worse" Jaden smiled more and rested her hand on Kona's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:15 pm
"Does it feel better? What else do you need me to do?"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:24 pm
Jaedn smiled "take care of Kona for me" Jaden said looking down at Kona "wait...why did i say that? of corse you'll take care of Kona" Jaden loked at Keitsume "...why am i claiming Kona?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:24 am
Name: metiyasha
Race: (ex. Demon/Human/Angel) fire demon
Side: Good Or Evil? i fight neutral i don't care about the war
Powers: fire and darkness
Weapons: (No more than four) 4 fire blades
Appearance: my avatar
Bio: walks a lonely path by himself i won't attack you unless you attack me first
Where you live: (ex. forest. Ex. Desert. Ex. ocean etc. Also, you can make up a town or city. But make sure the name is clean)i live in the inners of the volcano  

demonic hokage

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:32 pm
demonic hokage
Bio: walks a lonely path by himself i won't attack you unless you attack me first
Where you live: (ex. forest. Ex. Desert. Ex. ocean etc. Also, you can make up a town or city. But make sure the name is clean)i live in the inners of the volcano

((Thank you for joining! Have fun! nice profile,))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:39 pm
"Well, We're all one big family now. Please excuse my cheesey-ness," I laughed "You better hang in there, When Amaya's done maybe we can get her down here to help. Maybe she knows a spell or something...."  

Keitsume

demonic hokage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:06 pm
Keitsume
demonic hokage

((Thank you for joining! Have fun! nice profile,))
(thankies) walks through big forest  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:06 pm
Jaden smiled "its nice to have my own family" Jaden smiled  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:16 am
I grinned, "What did the blade of grass say to the other blade of grass?" Maybe Jaden needed a silly joke.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games