Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:29 pm
((Did nobody read my post? I just said that he's not becoming more of an animal. He never will become more of an animal. He never has been. He is still himself, just with a werewolf's body.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:33 pm
((i saw it))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:35 pm
*Vexxion eventually gets outside and thinks he is safe. He sits under a tree and hangs his head.*

"Why does this happen whenever I'm like this? Are people really that afraid of me?" He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:14 pm
Carrot-Copper
*Vexxion eventually gets outside and thinks he is safe. He sits under a tree and hangs his head.*

"Why does this happen whenever I'm like this? Are people really that afraid of me?" He said to himself.
hangs infront of him from the tree brach above him "no they just need to get to know you hey you used to have a demon in you right"  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:23 pm
Recca walks out a a fire that appeared right next to Vexxion, "sup?" Recca new blade appeared again, "hmm, this weapon speaks to me, it tells me it's name is Caladbolg"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:05 pm
hydra4
Carrot-Copper

hangs infront of him from the tree brach above him "no they just need to get to know you hey you used to have a demon in you right"
"Used to. Yes."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
((Did nobody read my post? I just said that he's not becoming more of an animal. He never will become more of an animal. He never has been. He is still himself, just with a werewolf's body.))
((i saw it, idc sorry))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Naixen walked casually down the hall and into the kitchen silently, mainly not to interupt anything with her presence and her little companion sleeping in her hood. She opened the fridge and took a soda and took an apple off the fruit bowl and sat down, cross loegged, on the counter snacking.

Naixen took a bit out of her apple then looked behind her in her hood seeing it was fidgeting a bit like a dog. "I should give you a name..." SHe thought and went back into snacking.  

Alchemy Puppet

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:22 pm
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper

"Used to. Yes."
"well at least you got rid of yours if i even let it out a little bit it goes crazy and takes me over" starts changing User Image
"see what i mean it changes me comepletely"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:39 pm
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper

"Used to. Yes."
"well at least you got rid of yours if i even let it out a little bit it goes crazy and takes me over" starts changing User Image
"No offense, but you look like a little girl."  

Carrot-Copper

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:58 pm
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper

"Used to. Yes."
User Image"what did you just say" starts changing from anger User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:05 pm
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper

"Used to. Yes."
*Vexxion quickly gets up and turns to face him. He snarls as a warning.*  

Carrot-Copper

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:11 pm
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
"Used to. Yes."

continues to change until a ball of energy appears infront of his face and blows him away leaving 10 feet in beetween them  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:17 pm
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
"Used to. Yes."

continues to change until a ball of energy appears infront of his face and blows him away leaving 10 feet in beetween them
"I don't have time for this."

*He gets on all fours and runs away.*  

Carrot-Copper

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games