Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:45 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Good, I actually encourage it. smile

what ever gets the clothes off ^^;

Exactly. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:45 pm
EarthChi
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

Up ice down his pants stare

lol.. actually that never ends good, because eventually the ice ends up down your shirt, and is hard to get out of the bra *grumbles*  

Sekhmet

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:46 pm
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

lol.. actually that never ends good, because eventually the ice ends up down your shirt, and is hard to get out of the bra *grumbles*

it is! or when you wear a purple bra and a white shirt and your friends dump cold water on you stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:47 pm
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

That always ends well, cause then I offer to get it. wink  

S.T.3.

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
EarthChi
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

it is! or when you wear a purple bra and a white shirt and your friends dump cold water on you stare

lol.. i have a bad habit of wearing dark bras with wifebeaters... thuroughly see there when wet stare biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:49 pm
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

lol.. i have a bad habit of wearing dark bras with wifebeaters... thuroughly see there when wet stare biggrin
I do the same thing. XD  

EarthChi

S.T.3.

Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

Lol. Seen that b 4. biggrin .............Best thing is when a girl wears something like that, n then it rains. biggrin

I know I know, i'm all perverted and stuff right now...........I'm a guy cut me some slack...........plz. biggrin  
EarthChi
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
EarthChi

I do the same thing. XD

I heart wife beaters heart heart  

Sekhmet

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:50 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
EarthChi

Lol. Seen that b 4. biggrin .............Best thing is when a girl wears something like that, n then it rains. biggrin

I know I know, i'm all perverted and stuff right now...........I'm a guy cut me some slack...........plz. biggrin

^doesn't realize how cold that is *shivers*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:51 pm
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
EarthChi

I do the same thing. XD

I heart wife beaters heart heart

I had to wear them for a play because I had to change in front of guys and yeah.... sweatdrop  

EarthChi

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:51 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
EarthChi
Sekhmet
EarthChi

^doesn't realize how cold that is *shivers*

Wrong, I do realize how cold that is, cause their nipples get all hard. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:52 pm
EarthChi
I had to wear them for a play because I had to change in front of guys and yeah.... sweatdrop

i usually have no problem changing in front of people.. im not self conscience like that at all...  

Sekhmet

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:53 pm
S.T.3.

Wrong, I do realize how cold that is, cause their nipples get all hard. biggrin

and then they get hypothermia... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:54 pm
Sekhmet
EarthChi

i usually have no problem changing in front of people.. im not self conscience like that at all...

I can be...
*Smacks steve* stare  

EarthChi

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:55 pm
*Jus got smacked* *has a red handprint on his face* sad

*And is getting stared at*

*Takes a picture of Seki's face while she's staring at him wink *  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games