Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

The Illegal Snail

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:52 pm
@Slim: Wow, I've always wanted to do that to shoes. You lucky person you, I'm after antique hats as well. A black fedora, a top hat, a white bowler, a black bowler, and a flapper hat. heart

By the way you and Anise are gorgeous!

I look kinda boyish in this one though...
Actually I kinda look boyish in general. biggrin
User Image

Me in my new outfit. smile
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:15 am
Oh wow...Slim! You're a beauty~ what a smile!
You strongly remind me of the girlfriend of a friend of mine*...damn did I envy that lucky b*****d...
Great looks and personality, she got a fine guy.
I hope you end up having one of those, too, you don't deserve less!*

(Man I should have checked this thread more often o_O)
*Reasoning is too long/hard to explain.
Let's just say that there are several people I "cherish/wish only the best" because of obscure things I regard highly in humans or plain goodnatured thingumness.
...and stuff...sorry for being wierd...but I have my (non perverted or whatever you might think along those lines razz ) reasons to say this razz
(Something quite deep actually razz )
Oh well mrgreen
*Oh, and this is not projection or something...you just share the same principle of being "good" razz  

Serious Erius
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:49 am
@Snail: Man, this guild has taste. >.< Power to stripes, button-ups, and psychedelic patterns everywhere!! Also, your eyes look foresty green in the first pic and bold blue in the second. Is very awesome, if I do say so myself.

@Erius: Shucks. eek Thank you, Erius! Thank you very much. And no worries, I'll trust your reasons. Specifically if they're deep.

You modern guru, you. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:00 am
razz Guru...psh...
In a nutshell
I just think that in this rotten world...good people should be rewarded somehow, since they're so rare and usually putting alot of effort into their lives and stuff like that...
(The deep parts I mentioned are actually my definitions of "good" razz )

There are a few people in this guild I put into this category...
Most of them because of rather obscure reasons...but that can't be helped...the net (and my behaviour/socializing on it) is rather limited, after all

etc... mrgreen  

Serious Erius
Crew

The Illegal Snail

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:06 am
Slim95
@Snail: Man, this guild has taste. >.< Power to stripes, button-ups, and psychedelic patterns everywhere!! Also, your eyes look foresty green in the first pic and bold blue in the second. Is very awesome, if I do say so myself.

@Erius: Shucks. eek Thank you, Erius! Thank you very much. And no worries, I'll trust your reasons. Specifically if they're deep.

You modern guru, you. xd

Thanks! sweatdrop I love stripes and button ups and psychedelic patterns. biggrin

My eyes change color, I guess those pictures are good examples. My eyes are that green more often then blue though.

Thanks again pretty lady!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:16 am
@Erius: Well, I consider you to have a guru-esque philosophy. It's very blunt and simplistic at times, with no excuses or unnecessary words, and you seem to have an almost constant understanding and acceptance of things as they are...

Though the net is rather limited, as you've said, so I'm just.... ._. mouth...vomitting....right now.

Well, thank you again. It's an honor to be in your "good guild member" category. It really is. biggrin

........(I'm all smiles right now. ninja )

Edit:

@Snail: And thanks to you, pretty ladeh! xd  

Slim95
Crew

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:25 am
Okay...point taken mrgreen

Guru still sounds rather old, though...
I'M STILL YOUNG!!!111 wink razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:32 am
Er...Hold on, lemme crack open a thesaurus to find an alternative. o.o

You're a modern....maharishi? rofl  

Slim95
Crew

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:40 am
OBJECTION!
I guess I'll stick to guru...if I really must...
razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:52 am
Don't worry. lol It's not like my mind automatically flickers to images of rice, orange robes, wrinkles, and a bald head when I read your name.  

Slim95
Crew

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:57 am
lol
Okay.
I like rice, though... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:44 pm
WOW it's been so long since i've been here.
i've kinda missed this place. ~<3

peeeekjoooores:
User Image
User Image
User Image
(the last one is shram and i at my house; taken by omochii. <3 ain't he cute? ^^ )

just so you guys know, this IS lizzerde. so no, i'm not some crazy shram stalker. -_-  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:11 pm
You two look so cute, Lizz. mrgreen It makes me happy when I see the two of you all lurvy and peaceful.

Is that a lollipop you are holding? o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Look! Apicture of witch I didn't twitch while smiling! Xp

Annnd this just for the heck of it.  

umi505

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:11 pm
Oh! I have plenty pictures that I might as well put up since my friend cam whored me on one of the forums she's frequents. Let me go find them.

EDIT:

Hah! It's blurry!

From Otakon, I wasn't paying attention

Hiding from the camera...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games