Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:16 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"I've got a song I want to play, and I want you to sing."
"but why do you want me to sing?"
"You're the only one I know that can sing. Plus, this song has both male and female vocals."
"but why now of all times? we need to fix your form"
"Just forget it alright. You know what, never mind. Since you seem so keen on treating me like I'm helpless I'm just going to go and sit in my room."

*He walks out of the music room.*
Berry follows him"thats not what i mean! and you know that. You said before that you dont know how you got into this form. I thought you would want to be in your normal form agian."Berry goes back over to where Bixyll and all of them are at.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"I've got a song I want to play, and I want you to sing."
"but why do you want me to sing?"
"You're the only one I know that can sing. Plus, this song has both male and female vocals."
"Just forget it alright. You know what, never mind. Since you seem so keen on treating me like I'm helpless I'm just going to go and sit in my room."

Berry follows him"thats not what i mean! and you know that. You said before that you dont know how you got into this form. I thought you would want to be in your normal form agian."Berry goes back over to where Bixyll and all of them are at.
*He stops and then turns back. He walks to Berry and stops beside her.*

"I know this may sound wierd, but I kind of like being like this. I hear more. I see more. I smell more. All of my senses are heightened. I'm even faster than I am in my human form. So, in a way, this is sort of like an upgrade."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:37 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"I know this may sound wierd, but I kind of like being like this. I hear more. I see more. I smell more. All of my senses are heightened. I'm even faster than I am in my human form. So, in a way, this is sort of like an upgrade."
"your more mean now to me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"How so?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:47 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"How so?"
"you yell at me a lot.....just becuase i thought something different than you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"How so?"
"When did I do that?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:55 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"How so?"
"When did I do that?"
"about 10 minutes ago"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"How so?"
"When did I do that?"
"about 10 minutes ago"
"You mean in the music room? That was one time."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:07 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"How so?"
"When did I do that?"
"about 10 minutes ago"
"yea but you never done that before. it scaried me a bit"Berry sighed"sorry am just get a bit emotionally lately since..."Berry looks at Bixyll.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"How so?"
"When did I do that?"
"about 10 minutes ago"
"yea but you never done that before. it scaried me a bit"Berry sighed"sorry am just get a bit emotionally lately since..."Berry looks at Bixyll.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"When did I do that?"
"about 10 minutes ago"
"its ok."Berry smiles  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"When did I do that?"
"about 10 minutes ago"
"its ok."Berry smiles
"I'll try not to scare you like that anymore."  

Carrot-Copper

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:08 pm
bixyll stared at him angrily "make sure you dont...." bixyll walks away  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:08 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"its ok."Berry smiles
"I'll try not to scare you like that anymore."
"thats would be good."Berry smiled at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:16 pm
bixyll walked into the school and went on the roof he sat up there looking at the sky  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games