Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 pm

Stir got new Hair but that was a bad picture..SoHeres another bad pic. Cause Stir ~Doesnt know how To Take pictures And Stir doesnt know how to Smile XD So you should tell Stir how you like Her Pics and How much you think Stir is LAME
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:21 pm

~Stir of echoes~
Stir got new Hair but that was a bad picture..SoHeres another bad pic. Cause Stir ~Doesnt know how To Take pictures And Stir doesnt know how to Smile XD So you should tell Stir how you like Her Pics and How much you think Stir is LAME
    Stirtle is pretty~

biggrin

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:22 pm

They are all almost the same angle.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:25 pm

Well, at least you aren't some ugly little troll...

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:27 pm

Jaft
They are all almost the same angle.
Because im lame emo

...Thanks Bass
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:32 pm

Stir ish very pretty! biggrin

KiBowie

Dapper Dabbler

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:37 pm

Anise_is_my_replica
Jaft
Anise_is_my_replica
Slim...you look kind of like my older sister did when she was in highschool with that haircut. Not that it looks bad, but I figured that'd be an interesting thing to share. Wonder if I can find any pictures of her... but I have one of my father. I think I look a little too much like him...

So... which one is your dad? biggrin
The one in the cap and gown.

Ok, I did a serious comparison, and... I feel like the smile or lips are the same and the nose, maybe the brows and eyes together. But, a lot of the times, a person likes like the gender they are. Son-father Daughter-mother.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:34 pm

~Stir of echoes~

I like the new hair. ^_^ They weren't bad pictures I actually liked em. 3nodding I liked your smile as well. And yes I liked the pictures heh. And no sorry I don't think you are LAME. Unless you can encode my audio files in MP3 format. >.> xD

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:13 pm

that was soooooo cute!!

I loves it!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:26 am

Erverain
Well, at least you aren't some ugly little troll...
Woah! Erv is my new favorite. Quite a looker. 3nodding

MrJimmy

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:57 am

I dyed my hair the other day so I took pics. Too bad it didn't show up on camera... so I digitally manipulated the right colour in XD

(And I do smile, those pics just didn't turn out)

User Image
User Image

PS: I edited the crap out of the first one because I had nasty horrid bags under my eyes. Like totally awful looking. I haven't been sleeping so I didn't want to look too much like a zombie, lol.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:04 am

@LaBelle: Shoot, you look gorgeous, LaBelle! whee Great photos, and the hair is nice.

You always look so trendy and artsy. heart

Slim95
Crew

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:51 am

Jaft
Ok, I did a serious comparison, and... I feel like the smile or lips are the same and the nose, maybe the brows and eyes together. But, a lot of the times, a person likes like the gender they are. Son-father Daughter-mother.

Well, I look like my dad...more like my dad than my mom...I mean, I still resemble her some, just the obvious similarity is with my father.
In fact, my mom's friend used to call me Scott Jr. because of this...and that was irksome. stressed

I almost wish I had pictures so I could show the comparison...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:52 am

Needle looks purdy btw. 3nodding

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:03 am

Slim95
@LaBelle: Shoot, you look gorgeous, LaBelle! whee Great photos, and the hair is nice.

You always look so trendy and artsy. heart

LOL! Thanks. I'm glad I look artsy, for I like to pretend that I am. I feel like such an emo for having no smiling pictures that turned out though, lol.
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games