Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:29 pm
Phantasy Star Zero for the DS, Arkie. It just came out Christmas Eve in Japan, and I've been playing on my flash card for a while. I'm definitely getting it when it gets translated to English (or I'll get impatient, use this as an excuse to learn Japanese, and import the Japanese version when I have enough for both that and the DSi).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 pm
well, that depends...is it like PSO that was for dreamcast/gamecube/BB?

cause, if not...prolly not...I didn't like PSU at all...so...

and I still play PSO on gamecube every now and then...with my max stat HUmar ^_^

and a crazy hacked Black King Bar...  

Arcanas

Hunter

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:34 pm
*totally confused*
Heehee, Vi and Lin... Violin... Heehee >.<

Vi: Aiya! Por que? crying

Whoo, on page 5 now!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:34 pm
It plays like old-school PSO with some PSU features (Photon Charges, Strafing, etc), many more kinds of weapons and skills, and you're capable of dodge rolling (think Kingdom Hearts evade roll). It has the same classes as PSO (though unfortunately HUMar looks unfortunate). I believe the storyline is 200 years before PSO Episode I. I haven't been able to read much, but the gameplay plays just like PSO.

Do you play online with your Gamecube, Arkie? I might be able to connect to you with my client, but my characters on PSO aren't that good yet (Level 20 HUCast, Level 8 RAMar, and Level 6 FONewmearl).

Edit: Also, MAGs are back in Phantasy Star Zero.  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:36 pm
Lobo-chan
*totally confused*
Heehee, Vi and Lin... Violin... Heehee >.<

Vi: Aiya! Por que? crying

Whoo, on page 5 now!
Tell me everything you know >.> *Starts absorbing her and sets fire to her TRM fettish monster* >:3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:39 pm
Ummm... 2+2 is not 5, 7x7 is more than 18... My initials spell a word, red pandas look kinda raccoon-y... What else do you want to know? 0.o;

*goes to change avi then*  

Lobo-chan

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 pm
Lobo-chan
Ummm... 2+2 is not 5, 7x7 is more than 18... My initials spell a word, red pandas look kinda raccoon-y... What else do you want to know? 0.o;

*goes to change avi then*
oh forget it >.> *absorbs* just find another TRM monster  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:41 pm
well then Linny...I do believe that I'll be getting it then ^_^

and no...sadly, I never could afford the modem for the cube, since I was in high school at the time and couldn't afford those cool accessories for it...I didn't even have the GBA player crying  

Arcanas

Hunter

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 pm
I didn't know too many people that had the modem either, Arkie, so I didn't expect it. When you do get it (whichever version -- waiting for the English version or importing the Japanese) would you want to play? I have an almost-level-40 HUmar to help grind with. Iecur has the game too. I tried playing with him one night but my router went all stupid on me.

Though, it's unfortunate. HUMar is so kiddie looking. He's like... how to describe... FMA's Edward Elric, sans automail, wearing an outfit similar to Kingdom Heart's Sora, and using all the weapons HUmars normally use.

All the other ones, though, look like PSO fare, with a slight Wild-West touch.  
oh.......Lo wasn't a part of the plot *spits her out* back to your fettishes Lo :3 or do I have to replace the monster I killed? razz  

Red Glacier

invisible-weirdo

I shall disappear for a while then for I should probably get something to eat >.>

Bye all. I may be on later >.>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:49 pm
My....my asian fix. crying  

Blackie the Cow

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:49 pm
No, I has cuddlies now ^.^
And what plot? 0.o;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm
I can fix that, Cow. wink

For five dollar, me love you loooooooooooooooooong time. xd  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:51 pm
Lobo-chan
No, I has cuddlies now ^.^
And what plot? 0.o;
ok ............and nothing >.> <.< nothing at all  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games