Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:38 pm
Brave enough. xd

Well, at least you'll be more happy now! mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:11 pm
Omg yall, I just got a call from one of my friends saying that a couple of my friends got jumped by a group of black people(no offense) and my friend Ethan got beat up pretty bad, so now my day is half ruined because tomorrow is going to be hell probably. I heard they were playing tennis on the court at our school and he hit the ball at them or something like that and they just jumped him! evil I am soo pissed right now evil  

stoner364

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:16 pm
stoner364
Omg yall, I just got a call from one of my friends saying that a couple of my friends got jumped by a group of black people(no offense) and my friend Ethan got beat up pretty bad, so now my day is half ruined because tomorrow is going to be hell probably. I heard they were playing tennis on the court at our school and he hit the ball at them or something like that and they just jumped him! evil I am soo pissed right now evil

go kick their asses! scream *would do that*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:21 pm
Dana Lockheart
stoner364

He just called me saying his home and ok, but I'm going on the "prowl" tomorrow to listen out for names and other good info.  

stoner364

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:24 pm
stoner364
Dana Lockheart
stoner364

He just called me saying his home and ok, but I'm going on the "prowl" tomorrow to listen out for names and other good info.

Don't get hurt. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:26 pm
Dana Lockheart
stoner364
Dana Lockheart
stoner364

Don't get hurt. emo

Oh god no, that's not a probably at all. biggrin I'm about 6 feet tall and I wiegh around 220 lbs. Don't think many people can take me ninja  

stoner364

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:32 pm
stoner364
Dana Lockheart
stoner364
Dana Lockheart
stoner364

Don't get hurt. emo

Oh god no, that's not a probably at all. biggrin I'm about 6 feet tall and I wiegh around 220 lbs. Don't think many people can take me ninja

Ummm....I've taken that and I'm 5'4 and 140lbs. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:38 pm
Cool.
Well I've gotten into one fight before, It was Kasey, Preston, and me walking down Kasey's street and these skaters just jump us and we tried to talk them out of it, cause it was three against two, and we were right by Kasey's house anyway they didn't even look at me, either they were scared or smart.  

stoner364

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:41 pm
Skaters are nothing.>> <<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:46 pm
Poor Ethan emo

Who all got jumped o.o  

Goddess Ace
Crew

stoner364

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:02 pm
Goddess Ace
Poor Ethan emo

Who all got jumped o.o

James and Luke, James didn't get hit, but Luke did a little..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:03 pm
Dana Lockheart
Skaters are nothing.>> <<

Yeah, they talk about of crap but can't back it up most of the time.  

stoner364

Bubble Wrap The Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:05 pm
stoner364
Goddess Ace
Poor Ethan emo

Who all got jumped o.o

That's because James is Asian.

And i'm sure Luke won't be too much harmed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:09 pm
Bubble Wrap The Sheep
stoner364
Goddess Ace
Poor Ethan emo

Who all got jumped o.o

That's because James is Asian.

And i'm sure Luke won't be too much harmed.

Yeah, James didn't really do anything but get ethan out of there sweatdrop
Man I wish I was there.  

stoner364

Bubble Wrap The Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:12 pm
crying I feel so bad for Ethan, what does he ever do to anyone? He's just the smart kid.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games