Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

AKA M80 the Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:14 pm
Fuku Taichou
@ TheAlm0st:
It's kind of strange, because that first picture doesn't look like the second and third ones?

I don't know if I've already posted a picture here... I was about to...but...eh, don't really feel like it right now. blaugh

haha i know right? but w/e my sister took it when i was explaning something rolleyes , also i had a hair cut since then.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:05 pm
New Siggy Pic :]
Also a few new ones in my pro :]  

Rainbow Hallucination

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:03 pm
Bad. Hair. Day.

User Image

"Grrrrrr..."

..... lol In all seriousness, every day is a bad hair day. I just felt like snarling at my camera and used my untameable mane as an excuse.

Oh! I went to a dance last Friday. :3 This is what I wore:
User Image
User Image
That last dramatic pic makes me feel like such a camwhore, but I'm not too fond of my own smile, so I like my pictures most when they look emo. <_< Far from emo as I am. And yes, I drew spots on my face. And arms. And neck. Why? Because I think they're neat. blaugh I like to draw something new on myself about every other day. Yesterday was the day of leopard patterns.
User Image
Also also! This is my chum, Baxter. I call him Tardo, though.....He's not the brightest bulb in the box.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:17 pm
How do you do it Slim?
You look pretty amazing in all of your photos
For me Almost every day is bad hair day but that is just how I wear my hair Im to lazy to... (what do you call it in english I forgot) and I love the way my hair looks wheeeeeeeee xd whaaaaaa Im crazy  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:28 pm
Thankies, Psycha! whee S'very sweet of you.

xd Yer not crazy; I like the way your hair looks too. Long hair on fellas s'very edgy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:33 pm
La Belle Isolde
Hey, look, it's a video of me!!

Click here to watch me being retarded!

*coughs and waits for a comment*

Slim, you're such a cutie. I can't get over how cute you look, but if I keep telling you that you might end up with a huge ego, lol.  

Trish the Stalker

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:49 pm
Don't worry, I've got a quick cure for that. razz Just lean really close to the mirror and observe every scale (dry skin), lip tear (from compulsive lip biting), and puberty-induced bit of acne...

Ew, Slim! D:<

Also also, I don't want to inflate your ego either, but yer so darn pretty, LaBelle. In photo and video. You've got such an aloof, cool disposition about you...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:00 am
Slim95
Don't worry, I've got a quick cure for that. razz Just lean really close to the mirror and observe every scale (dry skin), lip tear (from compulsive lip biting), and puberty-induced bit of acne...

Ew, Slim! D:<

Also also, I don't want to inflate your ego either, but yer so darn pretty, LaBelle. In photo and video. You've got such an aloof, cool disposition about you...

Aloof and cool? I like that. Everyone used to call me hyper in grade school though, lol.  

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:04 am
I feel so out of the loop...

I combed the thread to find pictures of Xan, and found out many many things aside from his picture, which I'm gonna post because he hated showing it off so much (I'm an a** like that).

Emulated Rapture has changed her name to LAUREN GOES EXPLORIN and I had no idea XD

I haven't seen Mut in a very long time, or Shadow-Savant, Prinny, Xikrai, or Tsuji, and probably tons of others. Does anybody know what happened to them? It's even been a little while since I saw Viral or Terra either but their profiles say they're still active.

I heard Bass' voice on a video from last December or so... is a sexy voice.

Here's Xan from around page 400:

User Image

I also found two legendary pictures of Eien, thought not to have even existed:

User Image User Image

And some of Bass, because I've been trying to remember what he looked like for eons:

User Image User Image

They're all such cuties ^__^

I wish they'd camwhore a bit more than they do (I also wish I had Bass' hair dye). And I want more Jaft-pics, NAO please.

PS: I remember Shadow-Savant had really nice long hair but I didn't see the picture on my travels, does any one else remember?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:45 am
Xikrai is still around. ^_^ Just busy with school. Tsuji took his permanent leave, I believe, but he might pop in every few months to make sure we still exist. lol Prinny's around too, albeit very rarely. And I saw Mut once or twice over the summer, but Savant's been MIA for ages. >.<

Also: Yes yes, they are big cuties. whee  

Slim95
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:54 am
Slim95
Xikrai is still around. ^_^ Just busy with school. Tsuji took his permanent leave, I believe, but he might pop in every few months to make sure we still exist. lol Prinny's around too, albeit very rarely. And I saw Mut once or twice over the summer, but Savant's been MIA for ages. >.<

Also: Yes yes, they are big cuties. whee

Ah, that answers some questions. And though Tsuji did take an official leave but I never heard anything properly about it.

*hunts down Savant*

I'm coming for yoooooooooooooooooooooou!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 am
eek ... gonk Why...WHY?! burning_eyes ...why that horror...unleashed again...x.x  

Xanatos Forever

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:28 am
Oh psh. razz Don't be silly Xan; you look great. Especially with the suit. Very suave, no?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:28 am
Xanatos Forever
eek ... gonk Why...WHY?! burning_eyes ...why that horror...unleashed again...x.x

YOU. MOAR. NOW. I demand it.

Pwetty pwease? *batts eyelashes*  

Trish the Stalker

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:31 am
La Belle Isolde
Xanatos Forever

YOU. MOAR. NOW. I demand it.

Pwetty pwease? *batts eyelashes*

What she said. D:<

blaugh Por favor?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games