Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
hollo basten (make your own character) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you join
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Eltheord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:00 pm
((hey LXVantess can you be more litterate cause i could barely understand you))
"well i'll let you two settle this" he started heading back to the castle when saw a girl lying there bleeding "oh-no hey i need some help over here" he yelled back them  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:05 pm
she turned and walked away from her brother. Seeing him and the girl she ran over.
"what's wrong?"  

Frank_36912

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:51 pm
(sorry its the German leeching into my English I meant to say:
:Lady Vantess appears suddenly at the CASTLE gates a crumpled heap on the ground. Unconscious and bleeding profusely she lays on the cold stone road, waiting for a person to find her. She barely breathes, every breath growing fainter by the moment. Will she survive?:
)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:56 pm
((thanks))
"i dont know she is bleeding from some were but we need to stop it some how" he didnt know what to do he was clueless and not a doctor  

Eltheord

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:59 am
she stopped breathing ignoring the blood and carefully picked the girl up to take her into the castal  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:08 pm
Yuke: *turns around and see's his daughter carrying a body and runs toward them* what happened?  

Squall Leonhart_576

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:13 pm
she laid the girl down carefully "we don't know dad, we just found her out side, I'm sorry please excuse me for a moment" she walked back outside to get some fresh air  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:20 pm
he ran into the kitchen and found a rag and some bandages  

Eltheord

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:47 pm
when her head was clear she went back in to help them heal the new comer. she grabbed some rubbing alcohol off the table and went into the room holding her breath  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:19 pm
:Lady Lexi stirs slightly causing everyone in the room to jump back, but alas she doesn't wake.:  

Lady Vantess

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:21 pm
Yuke: are you ok Renzu?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:37 pm
nodded softly still holding her breath, she continued swiftly and knowledgeably cleaning the wounds of the girl and finally wrapped them when she saw that they had been cleaned 100%. she started breathing again "I'm fine dad, vampire remember? Human blood, temptation. I want to help her not kill her so I held my breath so I couldn't smell her blood any more"  

Frank_36912

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:14 pm
:Lady Lexi finally awakens, coughing: "Where am I? Who are you?" :she says:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:30 pm
"you're at our home, we don't even really know where it is. and my name's Renzu, I'm the one who healed you"  

Frank_36912

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces