Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 pm
"We're leaving? Alright. But where are we going to go? Certainly there's somewhere where the Agents of Chaos are boarded? I can't believe that things are always like this."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 pm
Daedalus nodded to Nerius as he returned. "You look well rested. What is your secret?

He turned to Elcia, "We could always join the circus." He said jokingly. Then paused tilting his head slightly."Where did that come from?"

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1
- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:19 pm
Hedrons dragon detached and coiled around him and he played with the dragon a bit. they said leave soon, so why leave now?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Nerius looked, surprised, at the android and nodded. "Elven water does wonders for me. You don't look quite so cluttered yourself..." He broke off, pondering the machine's intricate circuitry and wondering how a thing like that could exist. Then he shrugged and sat down. "The Agency of Order have several bases of operation, but their main headquarters is hidden. It's underground somewhere... even I don't know where it is, and that's the honest truth."

Spifflicious

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:35 pm
"But certainly they have a place for you to stay? Otherwise, agents of the opposite order could easily track you down."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:43 pm
At the sounds of voices from below, Ashoc stirred from her slumber, rolling over in her cot and falling off with a thud. "Shoot. Ow." She rose slowly and dusted herself off, then went downstairs with her eyes barely open as she rubbed her face sleepily. She'd barely slept last night, and she felt and looked absolutely terrible. "Morning," she greeted everyone, sitting down gingerly at the table, conscious of the new bruise forming on her tailbone. "You all seem refreshed and chipper. Are we leaving tomorrow, Elcia?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:46 pm
he heard nerius and Roland and gave a low level growl that could hardly be noticed. his dragon kept becoming wild in his arms and it seemed it had something to say but couldn't  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 pm
Roland raised one eyebrow as Ashoc came downstairs. "What was that thump? You ok?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:04 pm
Ashoc rubbed at her eyes sleepily and yawned. "I just fell out of bed. Mmm. Bruised my tail bone. I'll be fine, don't worry about it. Do that all the time."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:15 pm
"Hrm. Well, if you say so. Maybe it's just my paranoia, but I don't like unexplained thumps." Roland said and grinned.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Nerius sighed deeply. He had been reckless before, but the idea that popped into his head presently was the stupidest he'd had in quite some time. He stood and turned to face the group. "Alright," he said, hardly believing he was saying it. "I know of a place we can go... Ashoc knows it too, don't you Ash? It's an old abandoned headquarters building. Completely cleared out and left alone quite some time ago.. perhaps the 1950s? We could all stay there and use it as refuge while we figure out what to do next." He broke off, only now realizing the implications of his words. A former Agent taking the already paranoid chaotics to a former Agent headquarters. He felt the realization creep over his mind and smother his confidence, and he sat back down.

"It's... just an idea."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:06 pm
Ashoc nodded at his words. "I remember it well. It's secluded enough that we could stay there for a month and no one would come even in the general vicinity. Yeah, around late 1950s, early 60s at most. Those were interesting times..." she trailed off, but brought herself back to reality very quickly. She'd been lost in memories too much lately. "I think it's a good idea. If I'd thought of it first, I would have suggested it myself. What do you guys think?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:11 pm
"Sounds like a plan to me. I think it would be wise to get out of here before we get Elcia in any trouble though."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Nerius smiled contentedly. Then he pulled a small device from his pocket and held it to his mouth. He pushed a tiny button on the side and said a single word: Doomsday. Then he threw the device down on the ground and stepped back. "Watch out," he said. "There little babies are a bit archaic." At that, the device exploded. Instead of sending out shrapnel, however, it disappeared. No trace of the device could be seen anywhere, save a small black scorch on the floorboards. Then the room filled with light and a rip appeared in the air. It widened with an earsplitting crack until it was large enough to fit a full-grown man inside.

"Everybody climb in, and hurry! These tempo-rips don't last long." And with that he jumped through.

Spifflicious

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:08 pm
Ashoc plugged her ears as soon as she realized what Nerius was up to. She wished he'd not done it on Elcia's nice floors, though. "Come on, guys," she said, then jumped in after him.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games