Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namiiiaaaa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:36 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was going to continue in the post above but it would be too long xD

@namiiiaaa>
Thank you for the papers! xD
I gave you some inks and tokens in return.
Hope you're either a slot lover or a card addict.
Even if you're not, you can still sell off those tokens xD

And two new names on the donor list!! ^O^
Thank you to both xstardrgnx and DorimuSayonara for being my first time donaters! xD
Your names have been added with the mummies on page 1 of this thread.
Have fun bouncing around with them. Hehehe... xD

No problem! whenever I get some papers I think of you and your awesomeness :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:09 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hehe adie ... xD
*pokes*
blaugh

Fuming won't get us anywhere when confronting such people eheh...
Besides, I'm cool-headed. Yayness! xD
I think my current avvy depicts that. Lol xD

eheheheh~ yeah, you're avi does look cool headed. and angelic-looking to release hell-like wrath.  

Adie05

kireinaj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:35 pm
ChibiMo0n

User Image
heart
~Hands down to chibi, ancantasia, kailiax, pinka, imters, & koro.. *high fives to yah all*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:38 pm
User Image
heart
~hello koro..btw, nice avi.. watch out! more papers coming your way! rofl

edit
oh, sorry i forgot to answer ur question.. xd nope  

kireinaj

krypton618

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:07 pm
Thank you for your generous trade I was actualy looking for your old paper quest when I found the new one posted enjoy the paper smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:11 pm

@krypton618>
Hehehe ... you can exchange them for paper hats x3
That is, if you're okay with wearing flammable items on your head xP
I think the only valuable papers are the paper bags in which I collect but don't intend to exchange ... yet ... xP
Anyway, sankkyu for your papers!! ^O^
It was really a pleasant surprise.
I hope you like the inkies and tokens in return x3~
Oh yeah! I've inserted your name with the others in page 1 xD

@alfred>
I'm cool. Pun intended rofl
Hope you're loving the boots xP
And sankkyu for dropping by after so long xD

@Namiiiaaa>
It's like yelling your name out from the top of a cliff sweatdrop
Anyway, sankkyu for the papers and compliment xD
You're awesome as well xDDD

@adie>
I don't think I could be considered angelic-looking. Lol xD
I look kind of deranged rofl
A fugitive from the heaven's asylum or something xD
And that was an awesome story on the earth spirit and human love story.
Like whoaaaa!! O_O

@kirei>
Ahaha... sweatdrop
Anyway, what was my question again? O_o
I've forgotten it after so long rofl
Sankkyu for your papers! ^O^

@star>
Heee... xD
Sankkyu for becoming one of the regulars xD
I see that you've also sent along a couple of boots to alfred ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:15 pm
krypton618
Thank you for your generous trade I was actualy looking for your old paper quest when I found the new one posted enjoy the paper smile

Whoops xD
I was typing that post above and didn't noticed you had posted xP

Sankkyu again xD
Nah. You're the one being generous with the papers ^O^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have a YM but I'll invite you after the contest Koro...

so that I could c u 2...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:27 pm

But I use Sakito from Naitomea (Nightmare) as my ym avatar xP
I'm practically addicted to Naitomea xPPP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:22 am
eek Are people giving out their Emails now? XD

Aaw.. i use MSN. Dang j0o YM users! *shakes fist* blaugh  

ChibiMo0n

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:51 am
koromyst

Aww ^_^ thankies, I'll be continuing the story in my journal post maybe every after a week or so XD ^_^ i got attached to it so much I might go for the elven look when I have enuf gold to afford those items hahaha. welll.. the tektek was of the elf in your and kai's contest. heehee.
I'll get to picking up papers again when ... I have more free time smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:04 pm
User Image
heart
~hello koro blaugh thanks for the items..
oh, u've forgotten eh?..lol..sorry, my fault.. xd
well, u ask if ryan and i are siblings in real life..the answer is hindi mrgreen  

kireinaj

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:13 pm

@adie>
You're my lucky 700th poster! crying
So for that, you shall receive something ^O^
I can't believe my thread has reached that many pages xD

So there will be a continuation on what happens to Khi'ara (I'm not good with remembering elven names xP) and Ethan? Coolness! ^O^

@chibi>
Nah xD Alfred suddenly asked out of the blue xD
By the way, drop by his thread and check out his contest and the hawt future modeling dudes xPPP

@kirei>
Hindi... hindi... wait! Wait! I think I recall the meaning!
It's "no", right? :Sweat:
Dang xD
But you guys were addressing yourselves as bro and sis xP

@PiraticalMesmer>
Thank you for the trade xD
Inks for papers heee... xD
Hope you're doing well with your tattoo thread ^O^
By the way, your name shall be added to the donor list for you to bounce with the mummies! xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:22 pm
User Image
heart
@koro >>yup, u got that right..oh, ur learning.. 3nodding yah, he's my online bro.. wink  

kireinaj

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:24 pm

Lol xD
I have pinoys teacher like you guys to teach me xD
Ahhhh... online bro izzit? whee

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games