Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:31 pm
"Before you get all accusatory, all I planned on doing was seeing if there would be any scraps for me to nick from that oh-so-delicious smelling food. I apologise if my stomach got the best of me." As if to add to her point a gurgle emitted from her gut. "See? I'm not here to bother anyone."

Belle was getting all huffy and defensive as she flicked her long white hair with one of her hands. Adjusting her bowler hat, "Well, are you going to let me in or tell me to get going? I'm not going to just run off all impolite like, and you're such an odd bunch I'm not even sure that I would want to turn my back to you."

-La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:03 pm
La Belle Isolde
"Before you get all accusatory, all I planned on doing was seeing if there would be any scraps for me to nick from that oh-so-delicious smelling food. I apologise if my stomach got the best of me." As if to add to her point a gurgle emitted from her gut. "See? I'm not here to bother anyone."

Belle was getting all huffy and defensive as she flicked her long white hair with one of her hands. Adjusting her bowler hat, "Well, are you going to let me in or tell me to get going? I'm not going to just run off all impolite like, and you're such an odd bunch I'm not even sure that I would want to turn my back to you."

-La Belle Isolde-

Marcus: Sure ^^ Have at the breakfast we have enough for everyone ^^

Draden: *Finally sees Belle* Well thats something to wear in this kind of weather ^^;  

Red Glacier

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:13 pm
"Are you sure that it's okay? I wasn't trying to actually impose." Belle shrank back a little, her defensive stance giving way to a sudden uncertainty.

((What is the weather like? Also what's the situation with the town? I really don't have the concentration to read back 10 pages to find out sad ))

-La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:47 pm
La Belle Isolde
"Are you sure that it's okay? I wasn't trying to actually impose." Belle shrank back a little, her defensive stance giving way to a sudden uncertainty.

((What is the weather like? Also what's the situation with the town? I really don't have the concentration to read back 10 pages to find out sad ))

-La Belle Isolde-
Marcus: yeah get in. Just get to the table and eat 3nodding

(Its winter time and there was a battle in the town that involved the military. They are ransacking the city as this goes on)  

Red Glacier

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:39 am
She carefully steps inside, warily watching everyone. "This isn't some sort of trick, is it?" However, the smell of hot food drew her in and she sidled up to the table where she began to pick at food with her hands.

-La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:54 am
La Belle Isolde
She carefully steps inside, warily watching everyone. "This isn't some sort of trick, is it?" However, the smell of hot food drew her in and she sidled up to the table where she began to pick at food with her hands.

-La Belle Isolde-
Well I don't see howw we could seeing as we just met you. Just dig in and relax ^^  

Red Glacier

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:59 pm
((Starting tomorrow I have an Internet blackout for 3 days while I'm in Uquelet))

-La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:03 pm
Elcia greeted her companions and hugged her favorite scaly neck as she dished bacon onto a plate for herself.
"Don't mind Marcus. I've only just met his myself and I can tell he doesn't know the first thing about being a host." She said finding a place to sit. "I'm Elcia by the way. Here we have Azkadelia, Draden, Kagura, Kerrigan, and Cthugarai." She introduced them all in turn by waving her fork about. "What's your name? And if you don't mind my asking?... Uhm what sort of uhm being are you?"

((Don't worry that sort of thing can't be avoided La Bell))

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:21 pm
Cthugarai remained silent through the little introduction simply waving a hand as his name was called. After the pleasantries were exchanged he noticed that his spear was quivering in the corner, a little confused he stands and reaches out to it, the moment he touches it it reverts back to his little companion. "Ohh I'm sorry Blot, "He said embarrassed. "I forgot how much YOU like to eat too. ^_^

Marcus can we have one more plate for my friend here? At this rate Viral will be across the continent, before we finish breakfast."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:00 pm
Kagura laughed at Cthugarai's comment and said "Let's hope not!" She looked over to the newcomer and smiled. "As Elcia said, I'm Kagura. The Shape-shifting, teleporting freak!"  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:10 am
"I'm Belle, and I'm part of your local wildlife, I guess," she got out between mouthfuls. Perching on a chair she continued to talk while she ate, leaning her cane against a chair, "You are a rather strange group."

((here's the avatar))
User Image

-La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:59 am
Marcus: Pretty gutsy language to say about someone Elcia when they let you randomly stay in their home over night and cook you breakfast. I haven't had planned company in the last 70 years xd But yeah we can get a new plate for your friend Cthugarai *He snaps his fingers and some vines bring Blot a plate full of food to start him off*

draden: Hello Belle, I'm Draden. My master isn't here at the moment ^^; *Nervousness could be heard in his voice after Cthugarais comment about Viral*  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 pm
Cthugarai watched as the vines brought a plate down for Blot, and his eyes went wide as he saw Blots moth YAWN open and wolfed all the food down in one massive gulp. Blot then proceeded to saunter over to Cthugarais seat and curled up next to his feet, purring slightly.

"Well that would explain how he ate most of my storehouse supplies in such a short time." Cthugarai commented while finishing his own meal. "Whenever we want to leave I'm all in order."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:56 pm
Kusaragi
Cthugarai watched as the vines brought a plate down for Blot, and his eyes went wide as he saw Blots moth YAWN open and wolfed all the food down in one massive gulp. Blot then proceeded to saunter over to Cthugarais seat and curled up next to his feet, purring slightly.

"Well that would explain how he ate most of my storehouse supplies in such a short time." Cthugarai commented while finishing his own meal. "Whenever we want to leave I'm all in order."
Draden: Same here. Can't just sit around and relax when a friends life is at stake  

Red Glacier

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:52 pm
"Where, pray tell, are you headed exactly?" Belle purred, intrigued by the idea of something new and exciting to do, not at all turned off by the fact that she had just met the oddest group of people she had ever encountered and that she knew nothing about what was happening.

-La Belle Isolde-

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games