Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:18 pm
hiya, Nanami...! Gosh, what's wrong with this keyboard...? Letters m, n, and h can't cooperate with me...! I have to type it HARD...!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Come join the sugar rush...!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:23 pm
User Image

@Duke~ i know really! So unfair... They must be the same people who keep making sequels to Disney movies! I hate it when people take a good thing and make it suck.. crying altho kazaam always sucked..

@Morticia~ Thank you so much for the flowers! There was so many there! Thank you Thank you XD

@Air~ My friend you bow to no one here! I may be a Queen but in this place everyone is a Queen (except Duke.. he can be a king. Since I dont think he wants to be a Queen lol) I will gather you some bugs XD

@Cat~ I had a problem like that with my keyboard once, but now my problem with this keyboard is the letter keys are small and close together so I always hit the wrong ones rolleyes It must be hard typing my name for you since there is 2 n's and a m lol XD

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:57 am
User Image

OMG thank you!! Finally someone else has said it. Disney's sequels are the worst. Can't they just keep the first good one and leave it. Oh no! They have to run it in the ground with side stories. Just to see how much more money they can get from the poor, dumb whoever that actually bought it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:02 am
Duke_Azriel
User Image

OMG thank you!! Finally someone else has said it. Disney's sequels are the worst. Can't they just keep the first good one and leave it. Oh no! They have to run it in the ground with side stories. Just to see how much more money they can get from the poor, dumb whoever that actually bought it.

User Image
User Image
I know! How many Mulan's are there? Then the sequel to Little Mermaid! Not only that but they stopped selling the good disney movies and put them away in this "vault" they call it. Is it so hard for them to come up with a new good disney movie? These terrible sequels need to stop!  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:00 pm
User Image

I didn't touch the Mulan sequels. Tell me this though, how many Aladdin spin offs are there? With crappy Robin Williams impersonators? Oh and Atlantis 2, what a crappy movie. I understand they put the movies in the vault to try and preserve them, but come on! Put it on a DVD and be done with it. And if it is to old to repair the film, get a new team together and recreate it, and WITH OUT CHANGES. Just like Star Wars, modifying the original ruins it. I mean they were cool at first, but you soon realize that in the end they screwed up the Star Wars experience. Oh and don't get me started on how stupid and unrelated the new episodes of Star Wars was.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:02 pm
User Image

O_O Wow... I just did a rant. hehe Sorry about that.

User Image  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:23 pm
User Image
OMG!! Let me get back to star wars in a sec but first I did actually watch the Aladdin Movies but the third one I had to stop after the first half hour. So bad I couldn't believe it. I haven't seen the Mulan sequels because I liked the original way to much to ruin it by watching the crappy spin offs. Now if we are going to get into The new Star Wars movies the first subject Im going to come to would be JarJar. He isnt in the books at all.. They put him in there to make the movie more "Family oriented" but the only thing they did by putting him in there was make the movie so annoying I wont watch it again. The problem I have with the second movie is the actor they got to play Anakin (Hayden Christensen) He may be good looking but his acting is sooooo bad! "I hate sand." Was one of the worst delivered lines I've ever heard. It's like they didnt even try to make them good. The Third movie was the only one I sorta liked. You know what I would have loved to see. A Wookie with a Light saber! That would own all! Thats beside the point... The point is why wont these dumb people stop making the worst sequels or prequels and ruining the good name of the first movies? My Friends wont watch Star Wars (4-6) because they hated 1-3! It's unfair..

Dont worry about the rant I dont mind XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:13 am
but tis fun to speak in a manner far more proper than that of the lay language, if you truly request me to end my display of respect to your majesty i will as always obey, but I refuse to bow to a duke if I may not to a queen, and thank your highness for your very generous donation  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:49 am
User Image
meh... cinderella sequels anyone?

hehe...

and

heart heart heart Lovies you Nanami-chan! 4laugh love the gifts heart blaugh
I'll soon get those flowers... still some not over 100 yet xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Yay! A fellow lover of the wookiees!
I got my pic with the wookiee, but it's on my hard drive so I yanked this off my myspace instead.

User Image

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:06 pm
@Air~ If Thy wishes it! Im not good at the whole proper sort of talk.. lol XD But if you want to speak proper because it's more fun then go right ahead! Oh and your welcome for the donation! *huggles* XD

@Adie~ I know those were terrible sequels as well rolleyes I did watch that one also. I cant get over the Barbie movies either. Those are just bad lol XD *huggles* Your Welcome for the gifts! XD

@Tragic~ omg ! thats so awesome! I want my picture with a wookie! cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

I guess I should also clarify for everyone, no.. I am not one of the trekkies in that pic. blaugh

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:39 am
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
User ImageUser Image

I guess I should also clarify for everyone, no.. I am not one of the trekkies in that pic. blaugh
User Image

Are you the Wookie then Tragic? eek jk XD lol Is that a real guy in a wookie suit or is it a statue?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image

rofl I huggled him, so nope, not me & he's totally real, it was at last years anime convention.

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:24 am
User Image

I second your rant Nanami. heart

crying I wanna hug the wookie too. whee

User Image  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games