Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Ombrophile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:19 am
Metal-Sama
I somehow managed to stumble accross this guild and then read the home page. The comic was ok and pretty random but the thing that drove me to join this guild was the comment about a family atmosphere. I kinda like that in my guilds. I'm an art whore which can easily be shown by my immediate traipse into the art sub-forum here and well. I look forward to chatting with the lot of you.

Welcome to the family, Metal. I adore your boobie signature. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:35 am
Uh, Hello. My name is _________________ *will not give name to strangers*
Birthday is January 5th 1990
I live in New Jersey, USA
I like anime, all music expect country others you can ask.  

Nesiko

DiN0 Lollipop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:41 am
Hi.. My names Tiffany.. I just recieved the nickname Sparklez (Hints why I changed my user name).. I'm 16 years old, and a junior in highschool.. Gaia is like my life (lol) .. I LOVE to RP, I'm a literate RPer .. I live in Florida, which isn't as great as everyone thinks it is.. My pics are in my profile and yea..

PM me if you wanna chat or know other things about me <333

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:20 am
Hi, My name is Sexypastry.. Im 21, I live in florida.  

~SexyPastry~

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:35 am
I decided to join because everyone looks friendly for some reason you can't find that anymore around gaia. I look forward to posting with everyone!! I'm usually on at night because I work until 10:30 PM EST.
Name: Joe
Music: Tool, A perfect circle, J-pop, Paul Wall (Before he started showing up on MTV), I like a little bit of everything.
Stuff I like: Anime, Video Games (I have a Xbox 360, Xbox (mod), PS2, Gamecube), beer, movies, and bare knuckle fighting.
Dislike: Stupid people.
I was in the army from 2000 - 2004 I was a scout/sniper and I was in Baghdad from 2003 - 2004.

Have a good day everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:40 am
Howdy, I'm Toran and I'm pretty good at making up RP storylines and such. Which would also means that I like to RP, so yeah...nothing else to say...I guess.  

Toran the DragonKnight

Srain2night

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:17 am
Name:Summer
Food of choice: Ice cream (Cookies and Cream)
Music: Anything that rocks
Movies: Action, Romance (if they all die in it), comedy
Books, Romance, fantasy  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:41 am
My name esh um, may

I be 16 anos

I like doggies and kitties and gold and my friends (which I don't seem to have)

I live in spain

I like certain kind of music that doesn't bother mi.  

Ganamyde

ImSoSweaty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:40 pm
Well........ im just playing Gaia Online to have fun because......... the most beautiful girl in my life................ is a goner.... i dont know why God make me like her but she doesnt at all............ its so hard to forget the relationship of 8yrs of waiting how pathetic............ im playing computer games to forget the pain but still it doesnt...... i play most of computer games like RF Ragnarok Freestyle MU Neopets Battle On Runescape DotA is my favorite game ever...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:43 pm
Do Anyone Here Plays DotA???  

ImSoSweaty

~Pie why die~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:51 pm
Name:Tyler ( just call me Ty)
Likes:Reading, playing Starcraft, Music, I hate to say it but, School..., and Rideing my bike
Dislikes:Um...cant think of anything...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:16 pm
Hi Im Mike, Im a 23 Photographer. I like Video games, reading, Writing stories, obviously taking pictures. I'm a huge wolf fanatic. I think humanity can learn alot from wolves and other animals.  

BlackRoseWolf

Arnin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:02 pm
Well... I'm Arnin, real name Anthony. Uh... hi, I suppose. I'm pseudo-intelligent, psuedo-British (but actually half-irish), and think pseudopodia is cool. And, I think I've filled my pseudo-quota for the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:02 pm
Welcome everyone!  

RaidenKazama

Kyamora [Zix]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:23 pm
My name is Robert, I live in KY, I am 14 years old, and the only reason I got any money at all is from a Studded Leather Collar I got from a magical present thingy. I sold it for 25K and spent that on my clothes and my friends.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games