Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Everette's Octo-quest! The Quest for the Kracken! MULES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Help Me Save the Octopi?
  Yes!
  No....
  *Backs Away Slowly* Sure...whatever you say!
View Results

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm
User ImageHappy Easter...
That happened to me once where it was a little over 4 months and I was terrified!!! eek Turns out it was all caused by the stress of moving to the opposite side of the states. Congrats on getting your bunny slippers!
...I needz eggiesUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm
Thanks! I got 9. ^-^ Hehe!

Yeah, but sometime in the next year or two hopefully it'll be for real. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:58 pm
What's the kraken count right now?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:12 pm
Nothing exact. There are STILL transfers. But I believe it's between 6- 7.5k of them now. I'm not actively buying at the moment. But I get alot of donations and a few bulk buys. Hehe!

The reason I'm not sure is some inventories got messed up. -_-  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 pm
Still needs to be updated.

Decisions being made.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:10 pm
Do you have an account set aside for just the octopus? (thinking about how laggy my storage account is at a little under 6K items.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Yeah, since I have so many accounts I use 3. Each color has a seperate account. That's why it takes soooo long to transfer them lol. And I was afraid of getting them too laggy.

I seperate storage items according to what they are. I have a halloween mule, christmas, and now Easter. Depending on other events I might spread out more. Helps me figure where exactly stuff is at. Hehe!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:13 pm
I'm thnking of spearating the storage accounts a bit. One for the rally wheel items and clock eggs.
one for everything else. and maybe even another one for gold.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 pm
Yeah, would make it easier to load. I've got *counts* 3 holiday ones, one general, and 3 octopii ones. Hehe!

I never know exactly where to put my gold. It's terrible trying to organize this stuff. I STILL dont' have this one organized.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:29 pm
May I suggest one for each octopus (and an extra one for each other thing you decide to start collecting), one for gold, and one for everything else?
Then you've got the items on your main account that only has the items that it wears.

Also if you trade all the spare items and gold from your accounts that dont belong where they belong, to a single account, that account can spread the items and gold out slowly every so often.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 pm
Yeah, I have most everything off of my this account except for the daily octopus donations. I send those out every few days. My octopi are all on the octopus accounts, however there are a bunch of red on the blue one, etc. Most of my event items are in the right place except a few I accidently missed. Which means I have to rearrange my inventory to trade or I'll gift. I'm thinking gifting since it's just a few.

I do this for the most part with one account. I like to keep a little gold on here, just in case. I send everything to one account this I disperse it. The main problem is just stuff like event items and octopii that get mixed up on this account and I have to go through and try to figure out how many I have on the account then try to get them off.

Somehow on this account, I keep over-looking those Halloween chainsaws from 2 years ago. But it's getting a bit more organized now. But my main problem with it is that I want to do it all at once, but I'm finally learning to pace myself and do it slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm
Pacing ones self is the tricky part. I could spend an entire day moving things around. but I'm probably going to start working from where I am currently and slowly work backwards.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:01 pm
Yeah, it's difficult but I'm getting better at it. Trying to do the same with my schoolwork due. I just need to take into mind to take it easy and not stress about it. There's too much going on right now. I've had a bad week of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:26 pm
Not enough has been happening in my life, which is making it really hard to get motivated to do anything.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:07 am
I wish I could say the same.

It's been terrible. I've had one of the worst if not the worst days of my life a few days ago. And I'm just drained and sorta depressed feeling. My eyes hurt, and I can't sleep. I just got to try to stay busy, ya know?  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff