Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Avatar Talk
OFFICIAL "Rate the avi above you." Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate the Avatar above you :3
  Ok n_n
View Results

sp1ked

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:57 pm
6/10  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:53 pm
9/10 I love how the dragon looks like it's heating your ramen. ^^
EDIT: Plz ignore the icky lime green random pixels in mine...that's a dumb glitch that I can't get rid of.

I don't really have a cool color scheme or theme, I know. But the avatar is supposed to look as much like me as I can make it...My eye/skin color and hair color/style, my pj shirt, jeans, shoes, hat, gloves, stuffed panda companion (Rocky), violin, necklace, and boyfriend (if the celeb date's eyes were blue and he had glasses, and didn't have that grey in his hair, it would be a perfect match). Obviously the hearts are just for fun.

Pachelbel Canon

Mishalla

1,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:50 am
9/10 ~!! You're just barely shy of getting one of my rare 10/10's xd I love its when someone puts as much thought into making an avi likes you did heart Having a full blown color scheme isnt always importants, and its nice to see some randomness when there's reason behinds it wink I get told my hair color doesnt fit in with my avi very often, but I haves long redhair in RL, so I like having it on my avi too, wether matches a color scheme or not 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:31 pm
8/10

sp1ked

Shinigawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:26 am
5/10
its too crowded for me and the heart of gold and the whip look out of place cause they aren't red

im not sure what I should do with this avi.... I made it cause I was kinda sick of my old one... it looked good with the other form of the panthorax agate(the little one that goes on your head) but this most recent form doesnt work with it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:12 pm
5/10
Good matching color, looks good for the eyes.
I would like to see more of your face, and put some short on. Gaia isn't a beach.  

shani26

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:15 pm
9/10

I like how you stuck to one color/shade. Everything flows together well. It's simple, and not cluttered at all.

Your avatar reminds me of a dark wanderer. 3nodding

EDIT: This was for shinigawa.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:15 pm
sp1ked
thats wat every one else says, and she like hates me cause i said the same thing.
7/10 with the saber 8/10

I don't hate you i just like to paint so, i wanted to show my real me in the avatar.  

shani26

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:15 pm
6/10

its a little too simple for my tastes, but then again, i'm a crazy items person. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:42 am
8/10 Yay~!! More ppl with angel stuffs whee  

Mishalla

1,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Arianna Reece

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:47 am
8/10

I love the way there's a light blue and white theme with the cloud, but the hair color is way out of place x.x Maybe a lighter color? Or maybe adding some more red into the picture.

:]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:59 pm
9/10 cause the colors red and black rlly seem to clash...in a good way (hence the good score lol)  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:14 pm
9.5/10

I LOVE your avatar. Reminds me of a demon bard.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:30 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
9.5/10

I LOVE your avatar. Reminds me of a demon bard.
whee yay lol...normally i would say rainbow+black=wtf? but somehow you can pull off the two things o.O 9/10  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Mystic Chick55

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:52 am
7/10  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games