Welcome to Gaia! ::

The New Age Connection

Back to Guilds

A place for intuitive and spiritual readers to connect 

Tags: Psychic, Intuitive, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, Paranormal 

Reply The Connection
Chat Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

han von helson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:37 pm
You'll probably remember more about the other lives at some point.

Actually, he just dosen't belive in new age stuff. Otherwise he belives in a lot of cryptozoology-related things.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:40 pm
Cryptids are the easiest for someone who isn't actually psychic to believe in. 3nodding

I will in time. I have to overcome them eventually.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

han von helson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 pm
Yeah, I really doubt he has any sort of physic powers. xD Plus, his family is uber christian so he's kinda freaked out by this stuff. Espiacly when I say i'm into magick.

Yeah. I just hope i start remembering mine soon. I wanna know more about my life as your son xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:46 pm
Eh. Magic is one of those things you need to learn from a professional, I think.

Don't get me started on Christians/Catholics. I might end up going into religious debate mode.

Mm. I don't remember much from that time honestly. I only just figured out how the ages and time sequence went in it. I was getting confused until I figured it out.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

han von helson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:49 pm
Haha, no worries. I'm an athiest so i'd probably just agree.

Ah. That makes sense. I'll probably be more help once I remember things.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:56 pm
I'm agnostic. But I was raised Catholic, and I went to Catholic schools all my life. So all Catholic hypocrisy and bullcrap? I know about all of it. xd

Probably. I should start remembering more in the near future too though. 3nodding  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

han von helson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:58 pm
XD. My friend has a thing against catholics.

Does matthew ever help you remember things?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 pm
Not really. He'll occasionally give me details, or tell me things, or hints. But he and Sophia pretty much figure I'll remember things when I'm supposed to. 3nodding

I don't have a thing against the actual Catholic people, unless they're hypocritical fanatics. I have issues against any religion that claims to be the one true one. When everything they claim is holy was written by humans, translated hundreds of different ways and times, and when they themselves edit it to give the message they want to.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 pm
i wish i remembered past lives... and twilight i dont know if you can truly say there's "professionals" a lot is trial and error especially if gardnerian(sp? lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:06 pm
By professional, I meant someone who knows the ins and outs of magic usage, spells, and protections while doing them. 3nodding  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

han von helson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:06 pm
@Twilight: Makes sense. It seems like spirit guides do that with a lot of things.

@Mal: Ask AB for help.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 pm
Spirit guides do it because knowledge too early can effect your outlook about certain things. Like if you remember meeting someone special, and you go out of your way to look for that person. Then the first person you meet that counts as fulfilling that ends up being that "special" person. Not because they actually are. But because you want them to be.

Some things we're not ready to deal with at the particular moment, so we don't remember them as well.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 pm
meh. its ok. i was just sayin itd be nice lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 pm
Thats what I figured.

Gonna go play video games. BBL.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 pm
Have fun Han. whee  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games